Mika @ Le Zénith, Lille - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

Biche 've said me : BEst concert she has ever seen! He sang two of his new songs...They was in first row and he noticed them...New decoration, new chorist (no Lorna anymore:tears: ) but his new chorist is amazing!!! At the end of Love today he did a duet with Cherisse at the drum!!!! Biche was so excited and enthusiastic!!! No more big girl and lollipop...but a really good concert with an hysterical audience (in a positive way) a great mikanesque ovation!!!

thanx for the news! :biggrin2: what new songs, maybe "century man"?

do you mean no big girls and lollipop girls, or the songs?? if it's the girls, they weren't at all of his other shows either, i've already seen 2 shows without them (munich and florence), so maybe they're coming back. :wink2:

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ick ick ick what where who wha?!?! did i miss anything????

ok ok so no lollipops and big girls... DID HE SING ERASE???????????? lol:punk:

we know nothing about set list, except that there was lollipop, relax and there was no sweet dreams and 2 new songs (unknown title still)

thanx for the news! :biggrin2: what new songs, maybe "century man"?

do you mean no big girls and lollipop girls, or the songs?? if it's the girls, they weren't at all of his other shows either, i've already seen 2 shows without them (munich and florence), so maybe they're coming back. :wink2:

You must be right I hope so...

And Sivan don't know if he sang erase ...probably : she don't tell me that he didn't sing it