Mika @ Le Zénith, Lille - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Biche 've said me : BEst concert she has ever seen! He sang two of his new songs...They was in first row and he noticed them...New decoration, new chorist (no Lorna anymore:tears: ) but his new chorist is amazing!!! At the end of Love today he did a duet with Cherisse at the drum!!!! Biche was so excited and enthusiastic!!! No more big girl and lollipop...but a really good concert with an hysterical audience (in a positive way) a great mikanesque ovation!!!

Well that sounds very positive! :thumb_yello:

Biche 've said me : BEst concert she has ever seen! He sang two of his new songs...They was in first row and he noticed them...New decoration, new chorist (no Lorna anymore:tears: ) but his new chorist is amazing!!! At the end of Love today he did a duet with Cherisse at the drum!!!! Biche was so excited and enthusiastic!!! No more big girl and lollipop...but a really good concert with an hysterical audience (in a positive way) a great mikanesque ovation!!!

which were the new songs?? did she say that?

They are waiting him

But the set list is in the same order according to Biche He bega by Relax etc etc... but the songs are a little bit longer... He was very happy to be here...I'm so excited...:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

do you know which were the new songs?

They are waiting him

But the set list is in the same order according to Biche He began by Relax etc etc... but the songs are a little bit longer... He was very happy to be here...I'm so excited...:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

longer better, bring it on!:punk::biggrin2:

thx for the info, em. yes, they did not come on the continent, I think.. unless at festivals.. *let's drop the festival topic immediately.. :mf_rosetinted: *

hehe yes lets while we are all happy:thumb_yello: