site making fun of mika. we need to do something

micafan

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, you can't let it bother you Micafan. There are a lot more lovers out there than haters. That blog only got a few posts but there are thousands here.

People say disgusting things on Perez Hilton too but ultimately his exposure there has been good for his career. You just have to take the bad with the good sometimes.

Mika doesn;t care, he says you either love him or you f***in' hate him...that is always better than being indifferent. We have to develop thicker skins!! MIka is already impermeable!

Those comments left me shaking...:furious:

Do people actually enjoy making themselves look like a load of assholes? Sure, not everyone is going to love him but they could at least just keep their mouths shut when it comes to all the trash that they were saying...damn...it's not like I go around and make sites about people I hate and post garbage about them! :furious: :furious:

It just gets to me sometimes!

You should all just chillax. We love him, we're on his fan site, we've listened to his CD a million times, and we've laughed with him on all his YouTube videos. That's all that matters. Who cares what they think?

Yeah, good point, but it's hard to just sit here and watch people make fun of him so much! People can just be so cruel. :furious:

on this site it says some horrible things about mika. there is a lot of swearing can't we complain or something!!! its out of order!!! it made me so angry

Thanks for removing it micafan - the less publicity stuff like that gets the better. What foul-mouthed, ignorant people!!!!

Well done you :thumb_yello:

It's not so much the hatred of Mika that gets me about stuff like this; it's the depth of mysogyny and homophobia displayed which is horrifying!

I'm generally against censorship, but....is it right to let this sort of thing be effectively broadcast? Maybe I'm just naive.

Well done for removing it.

Hmm.. They're just stupid :insane: and really immature. They are only saying those things, because they are hiding behind their computer screens :thumbdown:

Exactly!!! But we should just ignore it and feel sorry for them because they obviously have such a s**t enough life to sit at a computer all day, hating on an amazingly talented, man who has probably earned more in the past few months than they could in a year!!! :furious:

*calms down*

But yeah just ignore it! :biggrin2:

(Remember what nearly happened with Ratatag whatever they were called EnFa??? :roftl:)

];279412']people are going to have their opinions whether we agree with them or not. thats just how it is.

I have no problem with people having opinions - some of my friends are not into Mika - thats fine. But when comments are filled with obscene and disgusting language, and thoroughly offensive, then I dont think they should be given any room at all!!

I don´t read it, but i don´t care anyway.

I´m fed up of being upset about these things that some ppl writes about Mika

He doesn´t care, me neither

Whats the site anyway??? :blink:

It's not so much the hatred of Mika that gets me about stuff like this; it's the depth of mysogyny and homophobia displayed which is horrifying!

I'm generally against censorship, but....is it right to let this sort of thing be effectively broadcast? Maybe I'm just naive.

Well done for removing it.

great idea of removing it, micafan: the less we see of it, the better it is. homophobia and misoginy is NOT immaturity, it's hate and lack of respect. we should not waste our time on people like that. they are not worth it.

Mika doesn;t care, he says you either love him or you f***in' hate him...that is always better than being indifferent. We have to develop thicker skins!! MIka is already impermeable!

I like that: Mika is already impermeable! :wub2:

I think the more attention we draw to the negative stuff or the more we try to fight it, the bigger it'll get, so it's better to ignore it.

The important thing is, he is getting noticed. It would be far worse if nobody said anything about his music. :wink2: