Mika @ Heineken Music Hall, Netherlands

BloEmPje

You're not making me happy here! :boxed:

But thanks for the tip, 'cause I would really like to keep that - fairly expensive - camera...! :thumb_yello:

Well they do give it back to you afterwards but it's just annoying when you have to pick it up and stuff.

I'd better be safe than sorry and just hide your cam somewhere.

Babs, the last time I was at the HMH they were really strict about cameras so maybe it depends on the artist?

Edit: Haha I just tried to hide my cam in my scarf, I'm already getting a little paranoid as I think they'll be able to see it!

I don't know where else to hide it! Any thoughts?

fz-8-1.jpg

^ Tis quite large you see. :(

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Babs, the last time I was at the HMH they were really strict about cameras so maybe it depends on the artist?

think so yeah, last time i was there was with the darkness, they actually pose so you can get a good picture :wink2: but mika isn't that strict about camera's is he? bc they were allowed in dusseldorf...

think so yeah, last time i was there was with the darkness, they actually pose so you can get a good picture :wink2: but mika isn't that strict about camera's is he? bc they were allowed in dusseldorf...

Germany is less strict with cams though! I saw Placebo there and they had signs on the doors that videocamera's weren't allowed, but normal cams were.

Then I saw Placebo in the HMH a couple of months later and they took all our cams away (well not mine cuz I had put it in my shoe as a precaution :naughty: ).

I have no idea where I can hide my camera :boxed:

And I have also no idea how to get home if Mika comes out after 12 o'clock :boxed: Maybe i should look for a place to sleep or something :sad:

Where do you live Starrats?

Delft :boxed:

Ok well, I have to check with my friend (she doesn't know about the MFC and that she's going to meet a lot of people from here yet :naughty: ) but if she's ok with it I can drop you off at home if you want. I'm not making any promises yet but I will speak with her tomorrow and ask if she minds.

(I'm from Den Haag btw so we're superclose!)

Assuming ofcourse you're not afraid of me!

At what time are you going to be there?And where do you all meet?

I'm not sure about anything yet. Hopefully my friend and I can make some plans tomorrow.

As far as meeting goes, just follow the MFC flag. :naughty:

Ok well, I have to check with my friend (she doesn't know about the MFC and that she's going to meet a lot of people from here yet :naughty: ) but if she's ok with it I can drop you off at home if you want. I'm not making any promises yet but I will speak with her tomorrow and ask if she minds.

(I'm from Den Haag btw so we're superclose!)

Assuming ofcourse you're not afraid of me!

:shocked: Really, that would be GREAT :punk:

I will wait till tomorrow then :thumb_yello:

And if it's not okay I'll just have to spend some more money on a room somewhere :wink2:

As far as I know there has never been a Mika concert where cameras were not allowed (as in: taken by security). In Dusseldorf security didn't care about cameras at all so we took loads of pics. I have no idea what it's like in the HMH or Vorst Nationaal.

There was at least one gig in the US, where cameras were taken away (given back after gig)...AND they were told it was requested by Mika himself. Now I don't believe that...

There was at least one gig in the US, where cameras were taken away (given back after gig)...AND they were told it was requested by Mika himself. Now I don't believe that...

I know about that one (the spontaneous 'private' gig in NY last summer) but that is not what I would describe as a regular Mika concert. It's often the venue that has certain rules for filming and taking pictures but they are not always very strict. It seems that the HMH is quite strict - so I won't take the risk with my camera.

I can remember when I went to a gig in the Amsterdam Arena that they weren't very strict. They just opened the bag and looked in it, no search or anything. Though they were strict with bottles. I've never been to the HMH though:blink:

Just 5 more days aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!:biggrin2:

Oh, yeah, Arenas haha. When I went to Shakira in March, no one checked my bag, nor my ticket, I just walked (read ran) passed everyone haha.

Well, We had seats so it would've been many stairs to run up to. Plus we would slip over the flyers that promoted Esmée Denters. I can assure you she wasn't very loved:blink:

I just hope and pray on my knees the Mikster is better this Sunday:shocked:

Starrats, you can drive back with us. My friend is ok with it. :naughty:

We're not going to wait for Mika to come out after the gig though, I hope you don't mind.

You are not?? :shocked:

Diana!!! how can you just walk away without an autograph or talking to him or whatever??? :shocked::boxed:

There was quite a long queue waiting for him after the gig in Dusseldorf. And although he was feeling not really well and he had to catch a plane (for the award thingie in Monaco) he took the time for his fans. :thumb_yello:

Don't know if he will do the same in Amsterdam though. But it's probably worth waiting for those who want to meet him.

There was quite a long queue waiting for him after the gig in Dusseldorf. And although he was feeling not really well and he had to catch a plane (for the award thingie in Monaco) he took the time for his fans. :thumb_yello:

Don't know if he will do the same in Amsterdam though. But it's probably worth waiting for those who want to meet him.

Exactly!!! :shocked:

Freeze in Mika's name!!! :doh:

:naughty:

Starrats, you can drive back with us. My friend is ok with it. :naughty:

We're not going to wait for Mika to come out after the gig though, I hope you don't mind.

Well I have small dutch souvenirs for all the band members :boxed: So I guess that I will have to find a place to stay then. But it was really nice that you offered me a seat in your car :thumb_yello: