Mika @ Heineken Music Hall, Netherlands

BloEmPje

Oh, definitely bringing my ticket. :biggrin2: Though I'm still not sure whether it's real or not...ah well, I'll just wait outside if I have to haha.

I'll be wearing a high hat with shiny gold-and-green stuff on it, a tshirt (probably My Little Pony) with a waistcoat, skinny jeans and fake purple fuzzy All Stars. And glowsticks. Yay!

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ingiev , i read you didn't found a flashing heart.

well i bought mine at a carnaval store , i don't know if you have one in your town but maybe now you can find one. i have almost the same as mika was wearing

Yeah, I looked there and I asked the woman but she said that she had never even seen one. Unfortunately.

Can you believe it? Next week around this time we'll be in Amsterdam waiting for Mika:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I'm already thinking of ways to smuggle my digicam in.. Only thing is, it's quite large so not that easy to hide. I'll probably be wearing a huge scarf so I'm thinking about stuffing it in there somehow.. And I'll take a disposable camera with me in my bag, as a diversion. :naughty:

I've got this all figured out!

I just came back from Dusseldorf today!!! :punk: Still hyper, looking forward to Amsterdam now! :punk:

Martin says hi, he is well prepared now with his bright orange Heineken cap - a present for St. Martin's Day, the 11th of November:

071103MartinHeineken.jpg

:naughty:

That was the first thing he said when he got it. 'I'll wear it on stage!' :naughty:

I hope he won't forget. :bleh:

Brilliant!

(I like the pic better with you and the other girl whosenameidontknow in it by the way). :biggrin2:

Mirtilla - my Italian sister in crime who had met The Man 5 times before. I was the Martin virgin until yesterday. :bleh:

071103MartinFanClan.jpg

I am looking forward to Amsterdam now! I couldn't get very excited yet because Dusseldorf was first on my list - first things first - but now the excitement is coming up! :biggrin2:

And The Flag is staying over at my place for the next two weeks! So I'm having a Very Important Guest! :biggrin2:

This sucks..

I really want to be front row, and my mother says: 'your friends wont want to come so early'.

But can you meet up later? Like if I'll be there at 1 that they can come to me at 4 or something? :o

And why cant you just take your digicam with you?

Digicams are not allowed inside. Hiding it inside your scarf usually works perfectly, but I don't know how thoroughly they check you at the HMH...

That's where the diversion cam comes into play!

They won't expect you to have a cam hidden in your scarf when you already have one in your bag.. right? :naughty:

That's really smart by the way xD

Maybe I can hide in in my alto-scarf.

They're the best!

The scarf I'll be wearing is massive, but I need it as my cam is quite large aswell.

More preparations.. GLOWSTICKS. :biggrin2:

stix.jpg

(Tip of the week: these packs are only 69 cents at Zeeman and they contain 2 or 3 sticks/bracelets each. <3)

Digicams are not allowed inside. Hiding it inside your scarf usually works perfectly, but I don't know how thoroughly they check you at the HMH...

I haven't read all 40 pages and hope I'm not asking something that was already covered, but: are you allowed to take a photo-camera to a Mika-concert, or do I risk leaving without it afterwards...? :shocked:

I'm not going to HMH by the way, but to the belgian concert.

I haven't read all 40 pages and hope I'm not asking something that was already covered, but: are you allowed to take a photo-camera to a Mika-concert, or do I risk leaving without it afterwards...? :shocked:

As far as I know there has never been a Mika concert where cameras were not allowed (as in: taken by security). In Dusseldorf security didn't care about cameras at all so we took loads of pics. I have no idea what it's like in the HMH or Vorst Nationaal.

As far as I know there has never been a Mika concert where cameras were not allowed (as in: taken by security). In Dusseldorf security didn't care about cameras at all so we took loads of pics. I have no idea what it's like in the HMH or Vorst Nationaal.

Thank god! I want to have my very own Mika-pics! :roftl:

Hey Blue, congrats with the Martin-meet! You must have been so excited!! :wub2:

I'm afraid it's not allowed to bring a camera into either venue.

From the HMH website:

Mogen (digitale) camera’s naar binnen?

Hoewel het tegengaan van fotograferen met mobiele telefoons nauwelijks is tegen te gaan, is fotograferen bij een concert officieel niet toegestaan. Het meenemen van digitale fotocamera’s is niet toegestaan en de camera's worden bij binnenkomst door de security tijdelijk in beslag genomen. Na vertrek is de camera vanzelfsprekend weer op te halen bij de security. Meer informatie over fotograferen staat in de kleine lettertjes op de achterkant van het ticket

From the Vorst Nationaal website:

Is het toegestaan om foto’s te nemen?

Fototoestellen en andere audio/visuele opnametoestellen zijn verboden.