Mika @ Heineken Music Hall, Netherlands

BloEmPje

I think his size is quite large:biggrin2:

Less than 2 weeks!:punk:

yes but how large :wink2:

45, 46, 47, 48? :blink:

My "little" brother is +/-186 cm but he already has size 46/47. And Mika is 191cm so what size does he have? I know my brother has big feet just like my mom and that my dad had really small feet for a man. But how about Mika's feet? are they big or are they small for his size?

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so.. are you all going in costumes? i read that a few people wanted to meet up to make costumes but i didn't feel like reading all the pages to find out what happened.. but do you think that if you are there at about 4:30 you'll really far from the front row? Cause i'm going with a friend and her dad is driving so i cant go that early.. but i do really want to be at the front!!

so, what do you think?

His shoe size is somewhere on the forum. In the FAQ maybe?

Hehe, Fish got such clogs as a birthday present last year when he did a gig in Holland on his birthday. He wore them on stage. :naughty:

What if we see Mika wearing this at a gig.

Busted. :mf_rosetinted:

He loves us.

I need help,I'm almost despirate :tears: Can anybody please help me find a ticket for Amsterdam? I've searched for a long time now and send so many e-mails but I've noticed that not everyone is that honest :annoyed_h4h: (excuse my bad english:blush-anim-cl: )

I need help,I'm almost despirate :tears: Can anybody please help me find a ticket for Amsterdam? I've searched for a long time now and send so many e-mails but I've noticed that not everyone is that honest :annoyed_h4h: (excuse my bad english:blush-anim-cl: )

There are tickets on http://www.marktplaats.nl en op http://www.ebay.nl, but I think they are ridiculously expensive!

^ They really are.

Like I said in the Dutchies thread, usually you can still get tickets on marktplaats and ebay the day of the concert at cost price cuz people cancel and want to get rid of their tix.. But it is a little last minute and you're never absolutely certain if they'll offer some.

Depends on Haasje, she has to come all the way from Germany to pick me up. But I think we will be there around 1 or maybe earlier too. If everything turns out well I will be in charge of The Flag. And The Flag has to be there early. Well I have to be there early too - I need a place front row left side, remember? :naughty:

ugh.. so annoying i just became a mika-fan... cuz now all the tickets are sold out already.. or well there are those waaay expensive ones.. but i'm not that rich :(:tears:

Well, i'll just wait till he comes here again.. that's the only option i guess :(

For those planning to dress up and take attributes with them...I'm not sure if certain objects are allowed inside HMH. My advice is to check with HMH before you take things with you that will have to be discussed/inspected by security guards.

For those planning to dress up and take attributes with them...I'm not sure if certain objects are allowed inside HMH. My advice is to check with HMH before you take things with you that will have to be discussed/inspected by security guards.

I don't think that they will think I can kill Mika or someone else with a crown and wings right? Only the wand might be an issue maybe...

Who is actually going dressed up?

Umbrellas are always a nono but I don't think a plastic magic wand is going to be considered much of a threat. :roftl:

I have a high hat, glowsticks and glitter. That's pretty much it. But my hat is going to blind everyone with its awesomeness.:biggrin2: