Mika @ Heineken Music Hall, Netherlands

BloEmPje

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My cousin just called asking me what the hell we're going to do from 1 'til 8. Anyone an idea? It must be good otherwise she'll change her mind:shocked:

You mean from 13:00 till 18:30 because at that time the doors will open :thumb_yello:

Starrats, you can drive back with us. My friend is ok with it. :naughty:

We're not going to wait for Mika to come out after the gig though, I hope you don't mind.

Well I have small dutch souvenirs for all the band members :boxed: So I guess that I will have to find a place to stay then. But it was really nice that you offered me a seat in your car :thumb_yello:

Or i have to stay at the artist entrance and hope that i can give it there :biggrin2: But you guys would have to keep my spot in the que warm for me then :tears: :tears:

My cousin just called asking me what the hell we're going to do from 1 'til 8. Anyone an idea? It must be good otherwise she'll change her mind:shocked:

Same here. A twin and my little sister. My sister is convinced.. But the twin.. :boxed:

I really want to be there early. :biggrin2:

You are not?? :shocked:

Diana!!! how can you just walk away without an autograph or talking to him or whatever??? :shocked::boxed:

Err.. My friend doesn't want to wait and I don't really care for autographs.

If I were to wait it would just be to say hi.. There will be other chances I'm sure!

Well I have small dutch souvenirs for all the band members :boxed: So I guess that I will have to find a place to stay then. But it was really nice that you offered me a seat in your car :thumb_yello:

Aw yeah I'm sorry we won't wait. If you change your mind though, we'll save you a seat. :biggrin2:

Yeah I also said that we're going to meet with the MFC members and give Diana's lollipops away (As if we're doing that 5 hours long:roftl: )

Oh Ingie we won't be arriving till 16.30 or something! :(

Do you think we should still do the lollipops? Or shall I send them to one of you over the mail so you can hand them out before we get there?

Next time I'll just buy 1 ticket so I can decide myself what time to arrive and leave. :naughty:

Err.. My friend doesn't want to wait and I don't really care for autographs.

If I were to wait it would just be to say hi.. There will be other chances I'm sure!

Aw yeah I'm sorry we won't wait. If you change your mind though, we'll save you a seat. :biggrin2:

Or i have to stay at the artist entrance and hope that i can give it there :biggrin2: But you guys would have to keep my spot in the que warm for me then :tears: :tears:

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I like the idea of doing Twister in the queue. :biggrin2:

Anyways, needless to say I'm excited. And getting more excited by the minute. And every 5 minutes I get a panic attack because I'm still scared that my tickets might be fake. :blink:

Crap I still need to buy a present!! Old Dutch candy? Stroopwafels? *pulls out hair*

I like the idea of doing Twister in the queue. :biggrin2:

Anyways, needless to say I'm excited. And getting more excited by the minute. And every 5 minutes I get a panic attack because I'm still scared that my tickets might be fake. :blink:

Crap I still need to buy a present!! Old Dutch candy? Stroopwafels? *pulls out hair*

same here :boxed::blink:

I know but I can't :blink:

I think it'll be wise to exchange phonenumbers (and for you to give me your real name maybe? :naughty: ) just in case. Don't have to do that now but at some point this week it might be handy lol.

If you want it, here's my msn: leni_____@hotmail.com (5 underscores! Feel free to add me y'all).

Oh Ingie we won't be arriving till 16.30 or something! :(

Do you think we should still do the lollipops? Or shall I send them to one of you over the mail so you can hand them out before we get there?

Next time I'll just buy 1 ticket so I can decide myself what time to arrive and leave. :naughty:

You could send them to me but I'm afraid that they won't arrive on time:blink: