Are you going to a Mika Gig- and where is it?

freeky_geek2007

I decided it would be a good idea to ask which Mika gigs people are going to so that some of us can meet up and admire Mika in a group instead of being on our lonesomes!

I myself may be ging to the one at Carling Academy, Glasgie on the 17th of November.

If you are going to any gigs please put who with (i.e I am going with family, I am going with my friends etc.) and which gig it is:partytime2:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided it would be a good idea to ask which Mika gigs people are going to so that some of us can meet up and admire Mika in a group instead of being on our lonesomes!

I myself may be ging to the one at Carling Academy, Glasgie on the 17th of November.

If you are going to any gigs please put who with (i.e I am going with family, I am going with my friends etc.) and which gig it is:partytime2:

* I'll be on Florence, Italy, to the Festival where Mika will be(July, 19 )

* I'll be in Glasgow, November, 17

i will be going to the birmingham one with my mum and dad.and i ma quite ucky as my school ha sallowed me to have the day off and what not and luckyily i have finished al my exams and dont have naymore untill about after christmas.

yay!

i'm 99% sure of going to the one in belgium of course

and i'm planning with jeyjen and stien and anabelle to go to the glasgow gig! hope it will work!!

Doesn't this thread has the same signification than the RSVP in each gig thread ?! :blink: And when it will be 1245 pages, who is gonna read each person post to see where they are going ?! :blink:

Just thinking.. :fisch:

Thinking? What's that? :naughty:

Doesn't this thread has the same signification than the RSVP in each gig thread ?! :blink: And when it will be 1245 pages, who is gonna read each person post to see where they are going ?! :blink:

Just thinking.. :fisch:

I was just thinking this but where are the single gig threads (i still find this site really hard to follow at times I wish there was a "what's new" or "messages unread" that made sense or....a map around the site, there seem to be many threads I have not found yet.

I was just thinking this but where are the single gig threads (i still find this site really hard to follow at times I wish there was a "what's new" or "messages unread" that made sense or....a map around the site, there seem to be many threads I have not found yet.

there are millions of threads in this forum! if you don't sleep at all and don't have a life maybe, and i said MAYBE, you could read everyone of them:naughty: Btw if you check the calendar there are the gigs listed and they link to the right thread:thumb_yello:

Go to the Calendar upthere and click on the gig you're willing to go to find out who comes :thumb_yello:

And since i'm very kind :naughty:, here is the link to the calendar :

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/calendar.php

Some of them (European tour except UK) are not listed yet, cause we don't know why :biggrin2: But all the UK gigs in November are listed, and the festivals and gigs until September :thumb_yello:

oh forgot to say

Manchester

Doncaster

Newcastle

(they are on my sig too) I would like to go to them all but I'm not loaded like Sara :bleh::biggrin2:

LOL!!!:roftl: I'm skint now!! :thumbdown: Still, have spent all my money on a good cause.:naughty::thumb_yello:

Yep I am seeing Mr MIKA!!

Its at the bottom of my signature but never mind!

26 th November Newcastle Academy

3rd December Hammersmith Apollo

Would have liked to go to more but don't want to get ill in between and have to miss them so just the two for now!!!

xx