If you and Mika bumped into each other...

violet_sky

If I was slightly drunk and

- he was slightly drunk *puse for a moment and hold out a bag* salmon?

- he was drunk:i want to hug you and feed you pie

- he was wasted: chicken?

If I was drunk and

- he was slightly drunk mooo!

- he was drunk:*faint at drunken hotness*

- he was wasted: Hey, you're that guy off the oxy ad arent you, you know - barry scott?

If I was wasted and

- he was slightly drunk :you, duct-tape, a salmon, and a vent - go figure

- he was drunk: I fyou let me stroke your nose, i wont tell your mum about the jewellery.

- he was wasted: hahahaha.....*starts to spin* dancing in the moonlight!!! wooo!! * mika jins in*

You turn, what do you think you would ask Mika if he came across your way and you both were not exactly what we call sober....

You had me at "chicken"! lol:bleh:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

- he was slightly drunk as well, I'd ask: 'Could I buy you another drink, I have some questions to ask, but I need another first, you too?'

- later...when he was drunk: 'Would you do some Mika impressions for me?'

- he was wasted: 'Would you show me some of your dance moves now?'

If I was drunk and

- he was slightly drunk , I'd ask: 'Excuse me, do I know you?'

- he was drunk: 'Would you consider doing a cover of Tainted Love?'

- he was wasted: 'What I said was.... would you please do a cover of Prince's Darling Nikki?'

If I was wasted and

- he was slightly drunk : 'Wait a sec, now, I think I do know you'

- he was drunk: 'Have you seen Mika anyplace....I was going to ask him some questions I think?'

- he was wasted: 'I think I see a tiny Homer Simpson hiding in your hair wanting to tell me a secret, would you mind if I take a closer look....wouldn't want to miss Homer, ya know?' :blink:

Yeah, I'm kinda goofy when I drink. Probably not a good idea. But, deliciously fun to think about.

ps I need a drink after trying to figure out the bold, bold, italics thing for this post....good grief!

Today I was going through some of the radio interviews and stumbled across a point where Mika kind of interrupted the (very dull ) interviewer to ask her which question she personally would ask him in case they accidentally stumbled into each other, both drunk.

What a hard question. I wonder what I would like to ask him in that situation. First I have to say it would depend on my actual degree of insobriety as well as my perception of the extend of his grogginess :biggrin2: and I would distinguish between three different states such as 'slightly drunk', 'drunk' and 'wasted'. Then my questions would probably be the following (or maybe not, who knows?)

- he was slightly drunk as well, I'd ask: 'Don't you think you should take a week or maybe a month off from work to recover?!' :blink:

- he was drunk: 'What do you actually think while reading the forum?'

- he was wasted: 'Can I help you?'

If I was drunk and

- he was slightly drunk , I'd ask: 'How do you do this?' :blush-anim-cl:

- he was drunk: 'Are you happy?'

- he was wasted: 'Confessions, anybody?'

If I was wasted and

- he was slightly drunk : 'Who are you really?'

- he was drunk: 'Would you mind hugging me for about two and a half minutes really tight and cuddly?'

- he was wasted: 'Why did you really write Grace Kelly?' :roftl:

You turn, what do you think you would ask Mika if he came across your way and you both were not exactly what we call sober....

you crack me up, as usual (in a good good way)! :roftl: last question made me giggle.

I don't know what if all of the above happened to me: usually I'm not very good conversation when drunk: normally i am more gigglish. so we'd probably end up laughing and do the chubby bunny thing together. :biggrin2:

Me, slightly drunk: Keewl.. You're like.. that dude from TV.. You know! That dude! Erhm.. Beer? (trying not to sound like silly fangirl, but not "remembering" who he is, to make it less embarrassing!)

Drunk: Hiiiiya *falls into arms* Is that your own curls....? *pukes*

Wasted: Lalala! I loooove you allll!! Espe'lly you Miiiiika! Loook! I's Meeeeeka! I looove you!! I'm so glad we had this conversation! Do you prefer coloured undies or grey undiiiies????

Not funny, but that's about how I am when I've been drinking :P

Me, slightly drunk: Keewl.. You're like.. that dude from TV.. You know! That dude! Erhm.. Beer? (trying not to sound like silly fangirl, but not "remembering" who he is, to make it less embarrassing!)

Drunk: Hiiiiya *falls into arms* Is that your own curls....? *pukes*

Wasted: Lalala! I loooove you allll!! Espe'lly you Miiiiika! Loook! I's Meeeeeka! I looove you!! I'm so glad we had this conversation! Do you prefer coloured undies or grey undiiiies????

Not funny, but that's about how I am when I've been drinking :P

:roftl: I don't know how you do this but I see it right before me now :lmao:

Hm. Tough questions. The problem is that I've never been really (really) drunken before. The things I say when I'm sober can sometimes be confused with drunken talk because I usually speak my mind and say strange things. I think I'd ask him if he really tries to avoid Yop and why :naughty: . And I can very well imagine to start a "serious" conversation about the evilness of sea-creatures :roftl: and their ability to smell my fear of them. Oh, and I'd definitely ask him about his favourite fruit. Is it melon or apples :naughty:? If I'd be really wasted I'd probably ask him to show me the mysterious and often discussed evidence :das:.

:mf_rosetinted:

Hm. Tough questions. The problem is that I've never been really (really) drunken before. The things I say when I'm sober can sometimes be confused with drunken talk because I usually speak my mind and say strange things. I think I'd ask him if he really tries to avoid Yop and why :naughty: . And I can very well imagine to start a "serious" conversation about the evilness of sea-creatures :roftl: and their ability to smell my fear of them. Oh, and I'd definitely ask him about his favourite fruit. Is it melon or apples :naughty:? If I'd be really wasted I'd probably ask him to show me the mysterious and often discussed evidence :das:.

:mf_rosetinted:

the only time ive been drunk was with my brothers, and thats only cos i forgot to say i wason medication. i was sooooooo pissed. apparently antihystamines and alchohol dont go together. bt i act drunk most of the time, so i doubt noon enoticed the difference!

• 5 months later...

- he was slightly drunk as well, I'd ask: It's my birthday, you owe me something :huglove:

- he was drunk: Do you remember me? Yeaaah, the Royal college of music!!! Do you give me your phone number? :smoke: ahahahahah

- he was wasted: You don't know me but I take you to your home!!!

If I was drunk and

- he was slightly drunk , I'd ask: Can I hug you?

- he was drunk: lalalala :harp: ... sing with me!

- he was wasted: :mf_boff:

If I was wasted and

- he was slightly drunk : Are we alone in the universe?:rm_robot:

- he was drunk: 2+2 make ...?

- he was wasted: If you're Mika, why do you steal my bag from me?

Moi, I've never been more than tipsy, but based on how I am when I'm tipsy, I'd probably do the following...

If I was slightly drunk: "MIKA!! Fancy seeing you here! That's so frickin' random! ... Hee, random! *giggles uncontrollably for ages*"

If I was drunk: "WHAT THE F***?! MIKA!! =D Thazz ran-dummm... *starts singing a random Mika song, then starts giggling uncontrollably due to being amused at... well, nothing really*"

If I was wasted: "*gasp* OMFG MIKA?! =D ... Heeyyyyy, Mika, howzabout some... *flaps arms like a chicken* CLUCK CLUCK!! *giggles uncontrollably and ends up rolling on the floor or something equally daft*"

If we're both slightly drunk, I would ask him- "Would you whisper your song "I'm falling" in my ear please?" :wub2:

If we're both drunk- "Could you hug me really tight and hold on to me just for a while?":wub2: :wub2:

If we're both wasted- "Marry me. NOW!"

I've never actually been drunk...tipsy, though, yes. Judging by how I was acting then I probably wouldn't even be able to form a coherent sentence if I'd had more alcohol than what's in 3 glasses of champagne...I'd be giggling too hard...

Something like:

'Hey, you're Mika! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! You know, I always wondered why....Hahaha! ...why you named your Tama-thingy...hahahaha! What DID you name it? Hahahahahahahahaha!'

- he was slightly drunk as well, I'd ask: I would probably just sit in the corner giggling or with a stupid grin on my face.

- he was drunk: the only way he would get a word out of me is if he talked first

- he was wasted: I probably wouldn't approach him, just laugh from a distance (no, laughing at drunk people isn't mean at all :fisch:)

If I was drunk and

- he was slightly drunk , I'd ask: Soooooo.... u wanna drink?

- he was drunk: no, really, it's ok, im not as think as you drunk i am

- he was wasted: i would call you a taxi... but i've forgottern how to use a phone... looks like you are staying here

If I was wasted and

- he was slightly drunk : i would be thinking *don't make a fool of yourself* over and over

- he was drunk: who wants a hug?!

- he was wasted: watch me be a chicken!!! .... uh oh, i feel sick....

I LOVE THIS THREAD! :drinks_wine: Okay, I really thought about how I would be in the following situations:

If we're both slightly drunk, I would ask him- "You've been to Freddie's Bar...Huh?"

If we're both drunk- "Hey, cool..I now see two of you..Life is great! Oh Man..two of you? Love Love you! Love Love you!

If we're both wasted- "I Love you! *giggle* I love you! *giggle* Have a told you that I love you? *gigglesnort*. I love you!

At this point another guy walks by and I tell him that I love him too. :biggrin2: Then, I turn back to Mika and say, "Hi...I love you!"

Seriously, when I'm wasted I only know three little words...."I LOVE YOU!"

- he was slightly drunk as well, I'd ask: hey there! want to have a drink?

- he was drunk: do you need help?

If I was drunk and

- he was slightly drunk , I'd ask: whats your name?

- he was drunk: should we have a quicky? haha no

- he was wasted: what's wrong?

If I was wasted and

- he was slightly drunk : Mika who?

- he was drunk: would you mind kissing me?

- he was wasted: 'Why are you here?

ok, ok I was being a spoil sport a while ago, so lets play pretend for a moment, Im going on how I was with my first drink of wine, (please dont get me wrong I dont drink, It is expected you have wine to toast a birthday, in my family)

- he was slightly drunk as well, I'd ask: Remember the kiwis? *giggles uncontrollably*

- he was drunk :are you Rudolf, the red nose pop star?

- he was wasted: *giggles uncontrollably* are you drunk?

If I was drunk and

- he was slightly drunk , I'd ask: why are you here?

- he was drunk: whats the big idea?

- he was wasted: teach me to read music?

If I was wasted and

- he was slightly drunk: good aftable consternoon

- he was drunk: wheres the mistletoe? (or whatever holiday it Isnt)

- he was wasted: do you speak English sir?? (said in a very slow patronizing voice)

Today I was going through some of the radio interviews and stumbled across a point where Mika kind of interrupted the (very dull ) interviewer to ask her which question she personally would ask him in case they accidentally stumbled into each other, both drunk.

What a hard question. I wonder what I would like to ask him in that situation. First I have to say it would depend on my actual degree of insobriety as well as my perception of the extend of his grogginess :biggrin2: and I would distinguish between three different states such as 'slightly drunk', 'drunk' and 'wasted'. Then my questions would probably be the following (or maybe not, who knows?)

- he was slightly drunk as well, I'd ask: 'Don't you think you should take a week or maybe a month off from work to recover?!' :blink:

- he was drunk: 'What do you actually think while reading the forum?' :bleh:

If I was drunk and

- he was slightly drunk , I'd ask: 'How do you do this?' :blush-anim-cl:

- he was drunk: 'Are you happy?'

- he was wasted: 'Confessions, anybody?' :naughty:

If I was wasted and

- he was slightly drunk : 'Who are you really?'

- he was drunk: 'Would you mind hugging me for about two and a half minutes really tight and cuddly?' :wub2:

- he was wasted: 'Why did you really write Grace Kelly?' :roftl:

- he was wasted: 'Why did you really write Grace Kelly?'

I think if "you're holding a very expensive camera, you don't want to ask that question"

!!!

I would ask him if he would like to dance???

- he was slightly drunk: Hi.. err.. er.. *giggle giggle giggle*

- he was drunk: You're up for another drink?

- he was wasted: I will take you somewhere safe :naughty:

If I was drunk and

- he was slightly drunk: woot. Mika stands in front of me.

- he was drunk: Shut your mouth and get down on teh floor :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

- he was wasted: I can knit.

If I was wasted and

- he was slightly drunk : *stumble* *falls in arms* oops?

- he was drunk: Yay! Party! *trips*

- he was wasted: Look at us we're f**king wasted!