Mika's "Relax! Take it Easy" Card

CazGirl

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

okay but the A4 sheet should it be folded or sth? like the bday card?

doesn't have to be folded. So long as it fits in the book it should be fine...person to ask now is JUlie, I think she bought the book at the weekend!

doesn't have to be folded. So long as it fits in the book it should be fine...person to ask now is JUlie, I think she bought the book at the weekend!

okay thx I'll ask her!

mariposa you're so right! I can't think of anything right now! I'm so uninventive!

lol! well the sooner ya do it the sooner it can get posted to BexxY without panicking that it wont geet to Mika...but you know...no presssure...:thumb_yello: haha :D

and guys, if you've posted something to JUlie, can you please reply a post in THIS THREAD saying that you've sent something to her, so that I actually know PEOPLE ARE DOING IT! :D

thankya muchly!

Okey, so If i understand this well I could just write a little message to him and PM it to one of you and it will be in a book or what :bleh: ?

thats right! send all stuff to JUlie.

don't forget to decorate it!

How must I decorate it :blink: I'm not really a computer maniac :bleh:

lol okay.

well, if you have powerpoint, if you put on loads of circles or squares or whatever *i cant really describe this very well because there's no powerpoint on this computer that i am using* you can fill them with colour etc. Or you can use "wordart" to create funky fonts and fill those with colour too. You can do so much with powerpoint, but remember to go to file-->page setup-->portrait :thumb_yello:

hey i want to participate! it's a great idea, since he does so much for his fans, it would be nice if we ach tell him it's ok he needs a break and we totally understand...and hopefully if the schedule was not up to him, at least those ppl will see that his fans r behind him for taking a break and ach want him to relax!! :thumb_yello: