Oh my God. You people are insane. I love it. :lmao:

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wouaoou ! :thumb_yello:

I liked this interview !! (Eventhough the fact that it's not a video so we can have some doubt !) But if everything is true that's gReAt !!!! :bleh:

I agree with everyone : I definitly looove when he plays with his braces :wub2:!

Original song ! I like it !

I stay totally crazy about Mika and his musics ! :biggrin2:

He is just awesome and natural and seems to be clever !

:roll1: I'm just FaN Of MiKa ! :roll1:

Ahah I would like to send it to Mika but I should send him the link of this thread to make him understand and I don't know if he's strong enough to stand such a bunch of stupid things :roftl:

thanks however :blush-anim-cl:

I'm sure he is.:naughty: Actually I think he would like it.:thumb_yello:

this is a interview from a teen mag "mizz"

mizz chats to mika about clever chicks and crazy fans.

-hey mika, how are you doing ?

im exelent thank-you. ie just had a great weekend , basking in the sun.

-in a summery state of mind, then ?

not yet. im working on it, though! im pretty busy at the moment.

-we bet! did you think you'd be a huge pop sensation so quickly ?

no! not at all. i thought it would take a lot more time than it has!

-whats it like being described as the brightest new hope for music in 2007 ?

its very flattering, but also distracting. you hae to keep focused in this business.

-is it true you have more than 22,000 frinds on myspace ?

erm..i actualy have 160,000 now! the internet really does have more power than anyone realises.blogs and myspace have really contributed to my sucsess. is a whole new way of discovering music.

-do you check your own myspace ? i read all the messages. its amazing to see how many peopl want to rech out to me. its really touching.

-you're mates with the notpurios celeb blogger PEREZ HILTON, arnt you ?

yes i am !

-what do you get up to ?

we're actually pretty boring when we're together. we just hang out and eat.

-got any crazy fans ? OH YES !!! one girl sent me her ex'boyfriends boxers, to try and help her get over him.

-EWW, gross! had she washed them? HAHA! no-it was disgusting!

-did you have to deal with any strang people when you played in america ?

well....ther was some guys who jumped onstage with me whn i was performing. there were about 8 or 9 of them and thy wanted to sing and dance with me! CrAzY !

-at least your getting a good reaction!

yeah,dffinatly. we had a sighning ovr there that started at 11pm and about 300 peopl were there till 3am just to get autogaphs. its an amazing feling!

-which do you prefer - british or american girls ? i dont care. im really not a looks man anyway. i always go for brains, im really not a superfiial person. i dont og for looks

yes and it was a blast! where wer people from hollywood and other people dancing to my songs for an hour and a half.

-did you get starstruck ?

NO CAUSE I WAS TALLER THAN ALL OF THEM !! LOOOL

-your lyrics are a bit crazy. do they reflect your personality ?

well, i like that you can take reality and make it even crazier...

-are you an optimist or a pessimist ?

im a realist but im also delusional ! LOOOL

care what anyone looks like !

-did you get any celebs come to your shows ?-er, what exctly do you mn by that ?

well if you work hard enough with your mind, i think you can get dogs and sunflowers to rain from the sky.

--LICM is starting to make sence, now! you seem a very mellow person. ever et angry?

yeah, all the time. i spek my mind and get in trouble! i think i have some kind of social disability or something, cus i cant keep my gob shut !

-thats actualy hard to imagine! when was th last time you lost the plot likr that ?

this morning. i paid a fortune for a cup of coffee and it was cold. i went nuts and made them make me another cup and thy gave me the wrong thing. so i ended up wishing id just kept my mouth shut!

-when was the last timeyou had a really good laugh? this morninf, cus the whole coffee fiasco was so rediculous!

-so, what do you want to happen to mika this year ?

i want to go on holiday to the swiss alps, to a small quiet lodge!

-sounds like you're in need of a little relaxation and revitalisation....

yes. i want to drink loads of water, and feel totally rejuvinated. then my skin will be as soft as a babys bum !!!!

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

*packsherbagsandtakesthetraintothealps* Holidays in Switzerland :wub2: :wub2:

Okay, so it finally happened. I made a fool of myself at the cinema due to lack of a social life (where you can see and touch the people you are talking to, although I probably won't really touch them all the time but you know you could, you know what I mean, I think it is called 'real life' or something like that..).

I was watching 'Pirates of the Caribbean' and at the point when Jack said

'Don't move. I've lost my brain...'

I laughed out loud. Of course people turned around and looked at me funny. Bad enough, my bf also looked at me funny and I think he was a little bit in shock too, for he doesn't know me as a person that tends to roar with laughter at the movies (and he's been knowing me for a very long time now - LOL).

All those people must have thought: 'GOD, what a silly chick, so easily amused...:doh:'

I'm officially a MFC victim. And proud.

:mf_rosetinted:

Okay, so it finally happened. I made a fool of myself at the cinema due to lack of a social life (where you can see and touch the people you are talking to, although I probably won't really touch them all the time but you know you could, you know what I mean, I think it is called 'real life' or something like that..).

I laughed out loud. Of course people turned around and looked at me funny. Bad enough, my bf also looked at me funny and I think he was a little bit in shock too, for he doesn't know me as a person that tends to roar with laughter at the movies (and he's been knowing me for a very long time now - LOL).

All those people must have thought: 'GOD, what a silly chick, so easily amused...:doh:'

:lmao:

oh...my...god... :roll1: I laughed loud reading this!!! Luckily I went to see that film before the lobotomized thread started :lmfao:

LMFAO LMFAO omg I could not help but laugh! xDD

but the "dont move. I've lost my brain..." does sound very typical of jack sparrow! hahahaha i still havent seen the film yet, i really should. Omg. Even that quote makes me pmsl.

jack: it's a jar of dirt.

woman: if u dont want it, give it back.

jack: no...*hugs jar of dirt*

jack: I'VE GOT A JAR OF DIIRRT IVE GOT A JAR OF DIIRRT!!!

xDDD he cracks me up, i love the way johnny portrays him, he's a movie legend.

LMFAO LMFAO omg I could not help but laugh! xDD

but the "dont move. I've lost my brain..." does sound very typical of jack sparrow! hahahaha i still havent seen the film yet, i really should. Omg. Even that quote makes me pmsl.

jack: it's a jar of dirt.

woman: if u dont want it, give it back.

jack: no...*hugs jar of dirt*

jack: I'VE GOT A JAR OF DIIRRT IVE GOT A JAR OF DIIRRT!!!

xDDD he cracks me up, i love the way johnny portrays him, he's a movie legend.

Haha, I must admit I have never been a huge fan of the PotC movies (especially not of the second one, although I AM A HUGE FAN OF Johnny Depp, he's a genious :wub2:) And I just watched it because that was part of my birthday present for my bf. But I liked it, especially after that brain incident :lmao::biggrin2:

This is spooky: I saw the film today and did exactly the same thing! :lol3: You should add this story to the Mikafied Thread. :thumb_yello:

Haha, that made me laugh:lol3:

And don't worry-it happens to all of us.

Here is the evidence: PEOPLE's brains, not people WITH brains, and not GIRLS with brains.... just human BRAINS

Click the brain:

brains.gif

:lmao:

wooah no wonder Mika likes brains I didn't realize they were sooo colourful, better send him my BIG BRAINS lyrics after all then. :wink2:

Finally I got it!!!

Voilat:

llllol3kn8.jpg

:roftl:

sorry if it is not colored, but I hadn't time...:P

And here attached there is a second version...sorry for the BG arms..they were added when it already was on the pc LOL

AWESOME ARTWORK TO GO WITH MY NEW BIG BRAIN LYRICS..OOO I FEEL A RECORD DEAL AND ART EXHIBITION IN THE PIPEWORKS EH!

i just e-mailed it to perez, i'm sure he'll enjoy that little tidbit :)

woah cool I don't care if he thinks we are all nuts...I don't have a brain to think anything any more, it frazzled up with the heat of seeing Mika at Leeds :blink:

woah cool I don't care if he thinks we are all nuts...I don't have a brain to think anything any more, it frazzled up with the heat of seeing Mika at Leeds :blink:

haha i just sent him the part that mentions him ;)

• 1 month later...