MIKA : i like girls with brains

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this is a interview from a teen mag "mizz"

mizz chats to mika about clever chicks and crazy fans.

-hey mika, how are you doing ?

im exelent thank-you. ie just had a great weekend , basking in the sun.

-in a summery state of mind, then ?

not yet. im working on it, though! im pretty busy at the moment.

-we bet! did you think you'd be a huge pop sensation so quickly ?

no! not at all. i thought it would take a lot more time than it has!

-whats it like being described as the brightest new hope for music in 2007 ?

its very flattering, but also distracting. you hae to keep focused in this business.

-is it true you have more than 22,000 frinds on myspace ?

erm..i actualy have 160,000 now! the internet really does have more power than anyone realises.blogs and myspace have really contributed to my sucsess. is a whole new way of discovering music.

-do you check your own myspace ? i read all the messages. its amazing to see how many peopl want to rech out to me. its really touching.

-you're mates with the notpurios celeb blogger PEREZ HILTON, arnt you ?

yes i am !

-what do you get up to ?

we're actually pretty boring when we're together. we just hang out and eat.

-got any crazy fans ? OH YES !!! one girl sent me her ex'boyfriends boxers, to try and help her get over him.

-EWW, gross! had she washed them? HAHA! no-it was disgusting!

-did you have to deal with any strang people when you played in america ?

well....ther was some guys who jumped onstage with me whn i was performing. there were about 8 or 9 of them and thy wanted to sing and dance with me! CrAzY !

-at least your getting a good reaction!

yeah,dffinatly. we had a sighning ovr there that started at 11pm and about 300 peopl were there till 3am just to get autogaphs. its an amazing feling!

-which do you prefer - british or american girls ? i dont care. im really not a looks man anyway. i always go for brains, im really not a superfiial person. i dont og for looks

yes and it was a blast! where wer people from hollywood and other people dancing to my songs for an hour and a half.

-did you get starstruck ?

NO CAUSE I WAS TALLER THAN ALL OF THEM !! LOOOL

-your lyrics are a bit crazy. do they reflect your personality ?

well, i like that you can take reality and make it even crazier...

-are you an optimist or a pessimist ?

im a realist but im also delusional ! LOOOL

care what anyone looks like !

-did you get any celebs come to your shows ?-er, what exctly do you mn by that ?

well if you work hard enough with your mind, i think you can get dogs and sunflowers to rain from the sky.

--LICM is starting to make sence, now! you seem a very mellow person. ever et angry?

yeah, all the time. i spek my mind and get in trouble! i think i have some kind of social disability or something, cus i cant keep my gob shut !

-thats actualy hard to imagine! when was th last time you lost the plot likr that ?

this morning. i paid a fortune for a cup of coffee and it was cold. i went nuts and made them make me another cup and thy gave me the wrong thing. so i ended up wishing id just kept my mouth shut!

-when was the last timeyou had a really good laugh? this morninf, cus the whole coffee fiasco was so rediculous!

-so, what do you want to happen to mika this year ?

i want to go on holiday to the swiss alps, to a small quiet lodge!

-sounds like you're in need of a little relaxation and revitalisation....

yes. i want to drink loads of water, and feel totally rejuvinated. then my skin will be as soft as a babys bum !!!!

this is really funny, thank you for posting mika obsessive!

oh MIKA your skins is already soft as a baby's bum!:biggrin2:

Right...ALMOST everyone...I dare to say that's just physiological since we're human...people is trying not to care, but it's difficult to silence curiosity :wink2:

I don't say that I don't care...just don't feel the need to write it everywhere...but I've never been involved in any of these discussion. I'm curious, but I respect him...

Sparkly! YOU'RE A GENIOUS!!! ahaha! we should record it!!! :lol3:

##

:naughty::naughty: yes lets...that would be so funny I'm always doing this to other peoples lyrics, I write poetry so I can't help it :wink2:

##

:naughty: yes lets...that would be so funny I'm always doing this to other peoples lyrics, I write poetry so I can't help it :wink2:

Oh please let's do it!!

...in some way :bleh:

No brains left here....:no::blink::insane:

ahah! That's not true!!! :mf_rosetinted:

Stuff like that always makes me love him even more :wub2:

i know i love reading interviews and stuff because it always make him seem so cute and perfect and more loveable

Im Quite brainy cus im predicted a 97% chance of gettin a*-c's in my GCSES but i have no common sense tehe

whats a gcses

I really thought it was unwise to put "I like girls with brains" on the cover of the magazine. First of all, he never even said it, so it's not a real quote. It's also rather presumptuous of them. I mean, I'm sure he does enjoy conversing with intelligent women, but the magazine was trying to put an angle on it to excite their readers.

I really thought it was unwise to put "I like girls with brains" on the cover of the magazine. First of all, he never even said it, so it's not a real quote. It's also rather presumptuous of them. I mean, I'm sure he does enjoy conversing with intelligent women, but the magazine was trying to put an angle on it to excite their readers.

I remember a radio interview where he was asked what he finds sexy. And his answer was "People's brains."

I remember a radio interview where he was asked what he finds sexy. And his answer was "People's brains."

lol...what a pervert thing.........it reminds me of Hannibal Lecter someway...:roftl:

Ok, sorry, this was just stupid :doh::naughty:

well, we should post our computer tomography-pictures.

just if it was a lonely hearts ad adjusted to Mika.