MIKA : i like girls with brains

I'll start on saturday !!! But i might not be able to make a report after the gig, though...

maybe you will be able,just focus on one letter at a time,don`t have to focus on spelling,we`re all under educated here,so don`t worry...i mean how can we not be with our brains thrown all over Mika

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

maybe you will be able,just focus on one letter at a time,don`t have to focus on spelling,we`re all under educated here,so don`t worry...i mean how can we not be with our brains thrown all over Mika

I meant... Maybe they will find me then...

No need to throw your own brain... Yop, you're a medical student, surely you've got whole gobs of brains stored in jars somewhere!

Or did you mean that he will find you so irresistible that he'll take you back to his hotel room for closer brain observation? Yes, surely that's it. :mf_rosetinted: Well, just don't let him eat it and you can report later. We'll wait.

--Jack

All right, new MFC idea: instead of knickers or lollies, what say we all start throwing brains at him at gigs?

We can wear brain necklaces... maybe we can even give him a brain-art scrapbook. We'll sign our pages with our IQ numbers instead of our names. It'll be so chickeny.

--Jack

Oh my god! I use to have a palm sized squishy little brain, but I lost it. Stupid me:doh:

Here is the evidence: PEOPLE's brains, not people WITH brains, and not GIRLS with brains.... just human BRAINS

Click the brain:

brains.gif

:lmao:

Oh, Violet, I will never look at psychotherapy the same way again. :naughty:

Where did you get the original audio? :wink2:

Mika eating my brain, I don't want to think about the aftermath - he will talk like in my quote compilations

One can only hope. :lol3:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

violet sky, where do you get these things????

(I've got to say, he's certainly now got Chicken Question Dodging off to a fine art - people's brains indeed!!! Whatever next? People's livers? :bleh: )

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

(I've got to say, he's certainly now got Chicken Question Dodging off to a fine art - people's brains indeed!!! Whatever next? People's livers? :bleh: )

OH! why not! My liver is quite charming too :roftl:

Oh, Violet, I will never look at psychotherapy the same way again. :naughty:

Where did you get the original audio? :wink2:

One can only hope. :lol3:

I think it is from the 'Rhapsody Interview' (which is quite efficient for my purpose :biggrin2: ) I have it saved on my computer but I guess it is also somewhere in the download section.

(I've got to say, he's certainly now got Chicken Question Dodging off to a fine art - people's brains indeed!!! Whatever next? People's livers?)

What? The brain? That was easy, turned it off and took it out to take the pic (I do that every now and then :mf_rosetinted: )

Oh and he can have my liver, too and everything else...

I'm yours, Mika, you've messed me up, the damage is done, you turned me into a Mikanoona, so now you can see what to do with me...:bleh:

Thanks, Violet, I'll look the interview up. :wink2:

I just had a brilliant idea: since we're all offering Mika our brains and livers, why doesn't he start up an organ donation clinic? I hear that there's a shortage of organ donors but I guess that's not the case at MFC. :naughty:

Thanks, Violet, I'll look the interview up. :wink2:

I just had a brilliant idea: since we're all offering Mika our brains and livers, why doesn't he start up an organ donation clinic? I hear that there's a shortage of organ donors but I guess that's not the case at MFC. :naughty:

Well, it all depends on the recipient :biggrin2:

:shocked: oh you're right...afterall we know men like a bit of mystery....while I showed ALL of me too soon...:tears:

Please Mika, forgive me...Love makes me act like a lobotomized :no:

(:roftl: )

I'm sure this thread will give me nightmares - and they won't be of the harmless sort... Mika eating my brain, I don't want to think about the aftermath - he will talk like in my quote compilations :lmao::shocked:

He already eats mine... virtually, of course ! But some friend of mine did tell me that I should not become nevrotic with my obsession for Mika ! :punk: