MIKA : i like girls with brains

I love Sparkly's song too...

Shakespeare and Thesaurus please

gonna translate this to Japanese

Screaming 'Big Brains you are beautiful'

Well if this is true, then I must have won his heart already when I attempted to correct his Japanese... ack. :blush-anim-cl:

--Jack

P.S. Christine, thank you! But don't worry about the gender confusion--I was doing that on purpose, to tease... because of how people were being about Mika's "I won't say one way or the other about my sexuality." I decided to do the same thing about my gender (I never said which I was--I was careful there!) and let people draw their own conclusions... just to see how wrong the conclusions were likely to be! ;-)

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl: I know you're right. I guess I'm like Mika. Can't keep my big gob shut.

Jack you're one of the smartest chicks ever. Even though I used to think you were one of the smartest guys ever.

Just goes to prove how pointless my speculation is. I can't even tell when someone is male or female, muchless whether they are gay or straight. :naughty:

Yes she is :wub2: She's a good non-teller, we have to admit :mf_rosetinted:

:

Jack you're one of the smartest chicks ever. Even though I used to think you were one of the smartest guys ever.:

You were not the only one Christine! LOL! Maybe Jack being a man was too good to be true... Still I think she shows how intelligent she is in every post! I love your brain Jack!

It was a fun interview!

What about Canadian girls (or boys or fruits)???

Oh and Sparkly1: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I just wanted to say that I think I do know what his sexual orientation is by now... with a fair bit of proof and everything. (And I don't mean photos of him "possibly" looking at some girl's cleavage!)

But I won't tell, of course. :fisch: Because no one cares anyway, right? :mf_rosetinted:

(and I'm a good non-teller!)

--Jack

I just wanted to say that I think I do know what his sexual orientation is by now... with a fair bit of proof and everything. (And I don't mean photos of him "possibly" looking at some girl's cleavage!)

But I won't tell, of course. :fisch: Because no one cares anyway, right? :mf_rosetinted:

--Jack

Mmmmmmmh... Meany... Wasn't your inbox full enough ? :naughty: :naughty:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Best post so far in this thread !!! :lmao::thumb_yello:

:roftl: :roftl:

Damango -Sorry then...you can't be part of "The Socially Disabled" as you had the smarts to stop yourself from thinking aloud! Which many of us, cannot do!

--Jack

:roftl: You sure are.

I hope everyone realizes the cleavage talk is just nonsense. He seems to be somewhat easily embarassed and modest. I wouldn't expect him to be obviously gawking at women's boobs in public no matter what his story is.

:roftl: :roftl:

Damango -Sorry then...you can't be part of "The Socially Disabled" as you had the smarts to stop yourself from thinking aloud! Which many of us, cannot do!

Yeah, I have a tendency to do more thinking than talking. I hate it when I talk out my butt and embarrass myself. That being said, I say the most ridiculous things around attractive men. My brain shuts off completely. So, I guess I'm not immune to the social disability.

It's a wonder I didn't make a fool of myself in front of Mika.

:wub2: :wub2: This is a reason why I love him.

Is this recent?

Haha, soft as a baby's bum. :roftl:

It can't be that recent cos he now has nearly a quarter of a million myspace friends!!

Vix x

yes. i want to drink loads of water, and feel totally rejuvinated. then my skin will be as soft as a babys bum !!!!

Oh yes! I do like that part...

I wonder what the MIKA Juice does for his skin....hmmm?

*looking slyly over at the half empty bottle on dresser*

I hope everyone realizes the cleavage talk is just nonsense. He seems to be somewhat easily embarassed and modest. I wouldn't expect him to be obviously gawking at women's boobs in public no matter what his story is.

Yes, which is adorable. :wub2: On the Graham Norton show, he seemed so embarrassed when Dustin called him out! :naughty:

:roftl: You sure are.

Of coures it's nonsense thats why it's funny :naughty:

this is a interview from a teen mag "mizz"

-got any crazy fans ? OH YES !!! one girl sent me her ex'boyfriends boxers, to try and help her get over him.

-EWW, gross! had she washed them? HAHA! no-it was disgusting!

:shocked: I kinda hope that person isn't an MFCer...we'd be feeding the psychosis

i'm smart, but not the smart that gets you good grades, the smart where your heads filled with a lot of useless information.

--LICM is starting to make sence, now! you seem a very mellow person. ever et angry?

yeah, all the time. i spek my mind and get in trouble! i think i have some kind of social disability or something, cus i cant keep my gob shut !

lol, oh mika, i feel your pain. i really do.:bleh:

this interview seems very strange to me! don't you think that some of the answers don't seem to really match the questions? :blink: some of them seem really out of context, put together by the journalist like he felt it... and I can't believe that you spend all these pages talking about answers that seem so suspicious :roftl:

It's strange and out of sync only because the original poster doesn't like punctuation, apparently, and kind of messed up the transcription... it seems to be a real article--the magazine website refers to it, anyway.

Here, I'll fix it up:

Mizz chats to Mika about clever chicks and crazy fans.

Hey Mika, how are you doing?

I'm excellent, thank you. I just had a great weekend, basking in the sun.

In a summery state of mind, then?

Not yet. I'm working on it, though! I'm pretty busy at the moment.

We bet! Did you think you'd be a huge pop sensation so quickly?

No! Not at all. I thought it would take a lot more time than it has!

What's it like being described as the brightest new hope for music in 2007?

It's very flattering, but also distracting. You have to keep focused in this business.

Is it true you have more than 22,000 friends on Myspace?

Erm... I actualy have 160,000 now! The internet really does have more power than anyone realises. Blogs and Myspace have really contributed to my sucsess. It's a whole new way of discovering music.

Do you check your own Myspace?

I read all the messages. It's amazing to see how many people want to reach out to me. It's really touching.

You're mates with the notorious celeb blogger PEREZ HILTON, aren't you?

Yes I am!

What do you get up to?

We're actually pretty boring when we're together. We just hang out and eat.

Got any crazy fans?

Oh yes!!! One girl sent me her ex-boyfriend's boxers, to try and help her get over him.

Ewww, gross! Had she washed them?

Haha! No--it was disgusting!

Did you have to deal with any strange people when you played in America?

Well....there was some guys who jumped onstage with me when I was performing. There were about 8 or 9 of them and they wanted to sing and dance with me! Crazy!

At least your're getting a good reaction!

Yeah, definitely. We had a signing over there that started at 11pm and about 300 people were there till 3am just to get autogaphs. It's an amazing feeling!

Which do you prefer--British or American girls?

I don't care. I'm really not a looks man anyway. I always go for brains, I'm really not a superficial person. I don't go for looks--I don't care what anyone looks like!

Did you get any celebs come to your shows?

Yes and it was a blast! There were people from Hollywood and other people dancing to my songs for an hour and a half.

Did you get starstruck ?

NO, 'CAUSE I WAS TALLER THAN ALL OF THEM!!

Your lyrics are a bit crazy. Do they reflect your personality?

Well, I like that you can take reality and make it even crazier...

Are you an optimist or a pessimist?

I'm a realist but I'm also delusional!

Er, what exctly do you mean by that?

Well if you work hard enough with your mind, I think you can get dogs and sunflowers to rain from the sky.

LICM is starting to make sense, now! You seem a very mellow person. Ever get angry?

Yeah, all the time. I speak my mind and get in trouble! I think I have some kind of social disability or something, 'cause I can't keep my gob shut!

That's actually hard to imagine! When was the last time you lost the plot like that?

This morning. I paid a fortune for a cup of coffee and it was cold. I went nuts and made them make me another cup and they gave me the wrong thing. So I ended up wishing I'd just kept my mouth shut!

When was the last time you had a really good laugh?

This morning, 'cause the whole coffee fiasco was so ridiculous!

So, what do you want to happen to Mika this year?

I want to go on holiday to the Swiss Alps, to a small quiet lodge!

Sounds like you're in need of a little relaxation and revitalisation....

Yes. I want to drink loads of water, and feel totally rejuvenated. Then my skin will be as soft as a baby's bum!!!!

--------------

That said, I did guess on a few of these, so if anyone else who has access to the magazine wants to corroborate...

--Jack

--------------

That said, I did guess on a few of these, so if anyone else who has access to the magazine wants to corroborate...

--Jack

:shocked: thank you for doing that jack!:thumb_yello:

and this was my favorite line:

Well if you work hard enough with your mind, I think you can get dogs and sunflowers to rain from the sky.

i SO love how he thinks!:naughty:

hmmmm....

seems like i was just having a conversation like this the other day.....