• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey- when we become "official", can we expect this too? :naughty:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1080052&postcount=124

Make it happen freddie. Thanks.

That would be so cool!!! I really hope that Mika does a private event for us when we become the official forum, at least a private gig somewhere that only mfcers can go to!!! :mf_lustslow:

Dear Mika pleasee get naked and take all fans on a boat trip

Ok Ill email his mangers now :roftl:

:sneaky2:Oh Freddie - I told you already, Mika can wear his BRACES!

---

:naughty:

That would be so cool!!! I really hope that Mika does a private event for us when we become the official forum, at least a private gig somewhere that only mfcers can go to!!! :mf_lustslow:

Shall we start a petition and send it to Mikas management company! If you don't ask you don't get, thats my motto!!!:wub2:

the only problem with Mika doing a private gig for the MFC is that we don't all live together. He'd have to do one in each country he went to and even then some countries are too big and some just don't get visited.

And the boat trip? Please, can we have something without sun? As an Aussie who feels she get far too much of it, I'd rather go somewhere cool. I didn't think of this in the fantasy thread when you first put the idea up Suzy, but it's been crossing my mind since then. Sorry to everyone else who lives in cold places....

(Not that i can EVER see this happening, but it's a reeeeaallly nice thought.)

The cruise is not private or for their fan club. It's for anyone who's got enough dosh. You have to rent a cabin on the ship which runs into the thousands $$$, plus you have to fly to Florida.

Also there is no way Mika is dumb enough to trap himself on a boat with hundreds of fans. :naughty:

I would like to see him play a gig in London for a capacity of about 500 for MFC and give us a year's notice so people could come up with the money to travel.

It's actually something we could probably go ahead and set up if we paid him his going rate and arranged it with his booking agent. Only problem be the venue and the massive coordination effort.

It's actually something we could probably go ahead and set up if we paid him his going rate and arranged it with his booking agent. Only problem be the venue and the massive coordination effort.

We've got a lot of determined, intelligent, willing and able people around here - we can devote our time, money, and energy into this rather than 27 different projects.

We've got a lot of determined, intelligent, willing and able people around here - we can devote our time, money, and energy into this rather than 27 different projects.

I wonder if we should ask him if he'd be comfortable with something like that.

I'm also worried about the timing. We'd really need to plan far in advance but that would be problematic for Mika. He couldn't plan his tours and whatnot around our gig and if he were to cancel it would be a disaster.

I'm also worried about the timing. We'd really need to plan far in advance but that would be problematic for Mika. He couldn't plan his tours and whatnot around our gig and if he were to cancel it would be a disaster.

Yeah, that would break a lot of hearts. Even if we tried to psych ourselves into believing it was a blessing in disguise because we all get to meet eachother (ie. the Hammersmith cancellation), it would still be the biggest disappointment ever because of the investment and sacrifice that would be poured into it. :boxed:

That's a great idea. Hmmmm....I wonder who is going to be seeing him in the next few days that could ask him...... :fisch: :fisch: :fisch:

That's a great idea. Hmmmm....I wonder who is going to be seeing him in the next few days that could ask him...... :fisch: :fisch: :fisch:

Yeah...I wonder. But you know that in the 3 times I've met and spoken with him, I've had less and less of his voluntary attention. He's too preoccupied and less amused. As much as he appreciates his fans, its probably much more difficult now to get too close and he won't listen to a twat like me. I'd be suprised if he even remembered our last meeting. Although it may seem like a big deal to me (or us at the MFC) - he encounters fans by the thousands.

I doubt he even makes his own schedule, but hey, maybe we can at least plant the idea in his head. I'd be curious to see his reaction to the question too.

"Mika, if the fan club was able to pay you at your going rate, we wondered if you would consider holding a special, exclusive gig for MFC members only?

:naughty: "