Petition to be Official Fan Club!!

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please see my thread on the Digital Music Awards. We can all vote for this site in the best unofficial music site category.

Surely if it were to win a prestigious award such as this the record company will have to take notice?

Everyone has one vote in each category everyday until 30th September ... please vote (oh an don't forget to vote for Mika as best pop artist too:wink2:)

Please see my thread on the Digital Music Awards. We can all vote for this site in the best unofficial music site category.

Surely if it were to win a prestigious award such as this the record company will have to take notice?

Everyone has one vote in each category everyday until 30th September ... please vote (oh an don't forget to vote for Mika as best pop artist too:wink2:)

and we can vote every day

I just noticed that Carrie is on there twice: 234 & 281

sorted - have put yooligan in at 281

I'm just finding this thread now.

But that's a wonderful idea, add me to the list?

done

yay! sign me up!

done

Sign me up!

done

I don't think I've "signed" this yet :shocked:

Oh gosh I'm sooo late..! :blink:

Anyway, of course I want this to be the official fanclub! :biggrin2: Add me to the list :thumb_yello:

done

can you add me as well please.

done

That's an amazing idea !

ADD ME please!!!!!!

done

sign me up too!!!!!

done (at no. 281)

i'm in...Sign me up!:thumb_yello:

done

add Meee!!!

done

Sign me up too!!

done

Lets keep going folks :biggrin2:

i'm late ( as usual...) :blink:

Add me! Add me!

the official unofficial fun club must be the official official fan club....how many servers do we have to upgrade to make them understand we are the best fans an artist may find? :thumb_yello:

thanks Wendi and Freddie for all you are doing!!!!:punk:

i'm late ( as usual...) :blink:

Add me! Add me!

the official unofficial fun club must be the official official fan club....how many servers do we have to upgrade to make them understand we are the best fans an artist may find? :thumb_yello:

thanks Wendi and Freddie for all you are doing!!!!:punk:

You are added :thumb_yello:

:blink:

That's me. I wasn't even sure I was on at all. I wonder how that happened? Is one of them yours? :blink:

It has been changed Carrie, you are no.234 - and the other *Carrie* is at no. 34 :thumb_yello: