Petition to be Official Fan Club!!

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay great news :thumb_yello:

If we manage to start getting little bonus things, special tickets etc. aren't we gonna get a hoard of random newbies who just want the free or VIP/special stuff? :sneaky2: Shame we can't put a limit on any added things that they're only available to people who signed up before X-date or whatever :naughty:

Well done everyone who helped do this though, hope we hear more over the next week or two!

This is a fair point. I don't know how it could be done but it needs thinking about IMO.

*****OFFICIAL STATEMENT*****

Hi guys.

I have been speaking to Jerry and the team at Mika's management, and the rumors are TRUE.

MFC should soon be the official fan site for Mika :punk:

However, there are a few things to sort out first, and hopefully myself and Jerry will have them completed within the next two weeks.

Until then, stay tuned, and I will post any updated info. It will be a big step for MFC, and the benefits for you all should be amazing.

Dean & the admin team.

*faints^* OMG!! this is GREAT!!! I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT IT!! *Dies* thanks to everyone!!omg! *faints/dies*

This is a fair point. I don't know how it could be done but it needs thinking about IMO.

I am sure that the powers that be will be aware of the pitfalls....there will be loads to do but I am sure they are up to it :thumb_yello:

if we do get stuff and the newboes would like everything for free...well, this is just a siggestion....

people who joined after 26-10-2007 should be considered if they could have free stuff or whatever

Does this have anything to do with you joining on the 27th :naughty:

Wow, thanks Dean :) After days of speculation, the truth is told!

What does this mean for us, the MFC as it is today?

A very interesting question :mf_rosetinted:

Yay great news :thumb_yello:

If we manage to start getting little bonus things, special tickets etc. aren't we gonna get a hoard of random newbies who just want the free or VIP/special stuff? :sneaky2: Shame we can't put a limit on any added things that they're only available to people who signed up before X-date or whatever :naughty:

Well done everyone who helped do this though, hope we hear more over the next week or two!

That makes sense and I understand what you're saying but that is a little unfair on the genuine newbies.........I think it will be obvious to see the people who sign up just to get some freebies.

What kind of freebies will there be, anyway :blink:

Well, from the economical point of view it makes a lot of sense for an official fan club to have the acquisition of new customers (as in fans) as a major objective target. It just goes along with the aim of profit maximisation and thus it would be quite a dumb move to exclude possible new members from the goodies :wink2:

OMG!! This is such awesome news. Yay!! Yes, thanks to Wendi and everyone who took the time to send her their signatures.

I still remember sitting at my desk at work, wondering how I was going to get to the post within my 30 minute lunch break. Whoo hooo! Glad coming back late from lunch paid off. :naughty:

I'm so happy to be a part of this. Y'all are the best!! :punk:

Yeh its happening!!!! :punk: :punk:

AND THANK YOU WENDI!!!

Yes it has to be said from me too. Very well done everyone involved to make this the OFFICIAL place to be. I'm so glad I'm included in this fan club. To me it's more than that. I have met some wonderful people here.

Sincere thanks.

BTW, does going official mean that we have to pay a yearly subscription?

Yes it has to be said from me too. Very well done everyone involved to make this the OFFICIAL place to be. I'm so glad I'm included in this fan club. To me it's more than that. I have met some wonderful people here.

Sincere thanks.

BTW, does going official mean that we have to pay a yearly subscription?

It might be cheaper than keep donating. :naughty: