Petition to be Official Fan Club!!

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think MS is his official site...it's always been!

and we are his fanclub.

i'm pretty confident he will find a place for us, just to complete his 'project'!

it may take time...whatever.

i can bear we are not his priority, cannot you?

but we've done something special here, and he told us already.

i think i can trust him.

I suppose we are his Fan Club?

It's getting confusing.

I bet they have a better server over at mikasounds?

I don't think they have a better server or are otherwise better equipped, as they seem to have the same email, respectively non email problem over there :bleh:

i think MS is his official site...it's always been!

and we are his fanclub.

i'm pretty confident he will find a place for us, just to complete his 'project'!

it may take time...whatever.

i can bear we are not his priority, cannot you?

but we've done something special here, and he told us already.

i think i can trust him.

We SHOULD be one of his priorities though.....without us......things would be somewhat different for him. However, everything takes time...as we know:naughty: I for one and not going anywhere. I will stay here and grow old...er:naughty:

We SHOULD be one of his priorities though.....without us......things would be somewhat different for him. However, everything takes time...as we know:naughty: I for one and not going anywhere. I will stay here and grow old...er:naughty:

i'm not so sure kath.

he's having success all over the world, thousands of ppl buy his cds or download his music without being registered here.....

we are just a little part of his fans.....WE the posters i mean....the ones who requires his attention anyway!:thumb_yello:

i'm not so sure kath.

he's having success all over the world, thousands of ppl buy his cds or download his music without being registered here.....

we are just a little part of his fans.....WE the posters i mean....the ones who requires his attention anyway!:thumb_yello:

Yeh 100-200 regular posters ... but we are the core :thumb_yello:

i'm not so sure kath.

Yes, I know............we are the maniacs...........but I still think we are important to him.........if not the only ones:naughty:

Yeh 100-200 regular posters ... but we are the core :thumb_yello:

i mean...if we are just so few....the' core'....i'm still more and more honoured he bought us!

:roftl::roftl:

'because you are worth it!'

:naughty:

how much are i worth then?:wink2:

Don't listen to what they say Freddie, you're wide smile is very.....attractive:blink::roftl:

Yeah. I would have walked through the streets of Glasgow with you looking like that Freddie!:naughty::mf_rosetinted: