Petition to be Official Fan Club!!

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahah I signed that thing just coz I think it's funny that Mika has our autographs:naughty: and his face in Glasgow.. was priceless

"oooh.. for me?:D Amaazingg.."

* gah another book as gift:bored:*

"what? it's a collect of signs for the MFC petition??:shocked:..aehr..brilliant!"

:roftl:

ahah I signed that thing just coz I think it's funny that Mika has our autographs:naughty: and his face in Glasgow.. was priceless

"oooh.. for me?:D Amaazingg.."

* gah another book as gift:bored:*

"what? it's a collect of signs for the MFC petition??:shocked:..aehr..brilliant!"

:roftl:

i missed you yesterday!!:wub2:

oh really? I don't wanna that ppl miss me, so I'll stay here mooore:naughty:

impossible... you can't stay here more...unless you are not human.. confess!!! you are the matrix (or something like that :roftl: )

:naughty: :naughty:

you missed it anyway:mf_rosetinted:

This petition has been awesome.

Thank you to all the folk who sent their signatures in -

and the support via messages posted on this thread.

Thank you to those who helped me PM people to get the

signatures in before the deadline.

Thanks to Fred and Deano for their hard work behind the scenes securing this for us - the petition book on its own would not have worked!!

Finally -

Thank you to the whole MFC for the

love and support you give Mika and the band - whether you signed this petition or not - you are awesome!!!!

• 4 months later...

I just wanted to kind of give everyone a reality check on this thread ...

We as a group wanted the MFC to be official , please feel free to brouse this thread and the unity we had :thumb_yello:

Obviously one or two who didnt put their names can look now and say told you so but overall we wanted this

I always laugh when I see this thread. :lol3:

Yeah, the days where we were all anticipating the big news..

Hey, it's been announced by a member of the MFC. And that's good enough for me.

I always laugh when I see this thread. :lol3:

Yeah, the days where we were all anticipating the big news..

Hey, it's been announced by a member of the MFC. And that's good enough for me.

I understand the laughs and giggles you know ... and it obviously annoys someone <points at me>

I kinda dont get it in many ways ..... We wanted it to be official , Deano sold it and we couldnt say anything as it was in the contract that Mika wanted to announce it .....which he eventually has ...

mmmmmm

I understand the laughs and giggles you know ... and it obviously annoys someone <points at me>

I kinda dont get it in many ways ..... We wanted it to be official , Deano sold it and we couldnt say anything as it was in the contract that Mika wanted to announce it .....which he eventually has ...

mmmmmm

Oh I'm sure he will, give him some time, he will!:thumb_yello:

Well .. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I just wanted to bring us back a few months and the unity we had :thumb_yello:

And pleaddddd that our curly haired friend sorts this

I wonder if he has plans for the Paris gig (I know we have heard

these suggestions before) but he was quite sure talking to Rose

and Sara that Paris is a must!! Fingers crossed :blush-anim-cl:

mmmmmm

hahaha!! *points at screen* :roftl:

Yeah, maybe the posting announcement will still happen.

Dear MFC,

Sorry for the delay. I've been reading all your old introductory threads in between catching some visual theater and traveling the globe. I've filed you all under categories such as "fangurl", "fan-ish" and "Not a real fan" because, as you all know, I like to do things in multiples of 3.

I'd like to officially inform MFC that you all belong to me now. You can't delete your accounts because I've ensured that function is disabled, which was a major part of the delay until I found the answer in the tech support thread.:thumb_yello: I've also mapped your locations, so there is no escape. That's the benefits of being official.

Oh, and you get to look at me in my favourite thread. Mikagasmic. I love that. It's where I go when The Apples are being mean. :mf_rosetinted:

a bientot,

Mika.

XX

P.S. I have also decided that you all deserve something for being fans so I will write a song especially for you all on the next album. I finally found some time to work on it at the top of next week. I'll blog about it. I promise. Would I lie to you? Oh, another Eurythmics song I could cover.. :punk:

hahaha!! *points at screen* :roftl:

Yeah, maybe the posting announcement will still happen.

Dear MFC,

Sorry for the delay. I've been reading all your old introductory threads in between catching some visual theater and traveling the globe. I've filed you all under categories such as "fangurl", "fan-ish" and "Not a real fan" because, as you all know, I like to do things in multiples of 3.

I'd like to officially inform MFC that you all belong to me now. You can't delete your accounts because I've ensured that function is disabled, which was a major part of the delay until I found the answer in the tech support thread.:thumb_yello: I've also mapped your locations, so there is no escape. That's the benefits of being official.

Oh, and you get to look at me in my favourite thread. Mikagasmic. I love that. It's where I go when The Apples are being mean. :mf_rosetinted:

a bientot,

Mika.

XX

P.S. I have also decided that you all deserve something for being fans so I will write a song especially for you all on the next album. I finally found some time to work on it at the top of next week. I'll blog about it. I promise. Would I lie to you? Oh, another Eurythmics song I could cover.. :punk:

*dies*

:roftl::roftl::roftl: