Petition to be Official Fan Club!!

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha!! *points at screen* :roftl:

Yeah, maybe the posting announcement will still happen.

Dear MFC,

Sorry for the delay. I've been reading all your old introductory threads in between catching some visual theater and traveling the globe. I've filed you all under categories such as "fangurl", "fan-ish" and "Not a real fan" because, as you all know, I like to do things in multiples of 3.

I'd like to officially inform MFC that you all belong to me now. You can't delete your accounts because I've ensured that function is disabled, which was a major part of the delay until I found the answer in the tech support thread.:thumb_yello: I've also mapped your locations, so there is no escape. That's the benefits of being official.

Oh, and you get to look at me in my favourite thread. Mikagasmic. I love that. It's where I go when The Apples are being mean. :mf_rosetinted:

a bientot,

Mika.

XX

P.S. I have also decided that you all deserve something for being fans so I will write a song especially for you all on the next album. I finally found some time to work on it at the top of next week. I'll blog about it. I promise. Would I lie to you? Oh, another Eurythmics song I could cover.. :punk:

Oh Kelzy, you want to kill me?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Dear MFC,

Sorry for the delay. I've been reading all your old introductory threads in between catching some visual theater and traveling the globe. I've filed you all under categories such as "fangurl", "fan-ish" and "Not a real fan" because, as you all know, I like to do things in multiples of 3.

I'd like to officially inform MFC that you all belong to me now. You can't delete your accounts because I've ensured that function is disabled, which was a major part of the delay until I found the answer in the tech support thread.:thumb_yello: I've also mapped your locations, so there is no escape. That's the benefits of being official.

Oh, and you get to look at me in my favourite thread. Mikagasmic. I love that. It's where I go when The Apples are being mean. :mf_rosetinted:

a bientot,

Mika.

XX

P.S. I have also decided that you all deserve something for being fans so I will write a song especially for you all on the next album. I finally found some time to work on it at the top of next week. I'll blog about it. I promise. Would I lie to you? Oh, another Eurythmics song I could cover.. :punk:

:roftl::roftl: who needs Mika when we have you to talk the BS :roftl:

I was thinking that we could rig up a water jet on all the MFCers computers and the mods could press a button and soak you whenever we need :roftl::thumb_yello:

Just give me the signal and I'll *points randomly at own head* do it for you.. I'll even youtube it. :thumb_yello::naughty:

Anytime this thread is open I "smell" Pritt Stick!! :roftl:

sarcastic.gif

Dear MFC,

Oh, and you get to look at me in my favourite thread. Mikagasmic. I love that. It's where I go when The Apples are being mean.

a bientot,

Mika.

XX

P.S. I have also decided that you all deserve something for being fans so I will write a song especially for you all on the next album. I finally found some time to work on it at the top of next week. I'll blog about it. I promise. Would I lie to you? Oh, another Eurythmics song I could cover..

What song? 'It's a kind of magic' cover? :kaf:

:fisch:

'The waiting seems eternity

The day will dawn of sanity

Is this a kind of magic?

It's a kind of magic...'

Thats kind - but the petition was given to Mika on the 17th

November last year - the video clip is in my signature! :wink2:

Ah, now it's all clear. That was my birthday. Pff, Mika had to think of more important things than petitions that day.... :bleh:

:boxed:

I don't know if it's all become an unsynchronized menstrual cycle or the moon is to blame, but there's waaaaaayyyyy too much sensitivity going on for me.. so I'm outta here. Feel free to delete that post I made jokingly on behalf of Mika..

:bye:

I don't know if it's all become an unsynchronized menstrual cycle or the moon is to blame, but there's waaaaaayyyyy too much sensitivity going on for me.. so I'm outta here. Feel free to delete that post I made jokingly on behalf of Mika..

I blame the moon :wink2:

Im not sensitive ! :shocked:

:harp:

You're my hero:roftl:

Dear MFC,

a bientot,

Mika.

XX

Lmao :roftl::roftl:

I was thinking that we could rig up a water jet on all the MFCers computers and the mods could press a button and soak you whenever we need :roftl::thumb_yello:

Sounds like fun- hook me up=]

I've noticed a lot of that going around, but your Mika post is funny:bleh:

Since when did I have a menstrualy cycle? :shocked:

It's a fact that men do have a monthly cycle of sorts.. :naughty:

Yeah, like I could stay away for long.. But seriously, this place gets more emotional than tom cruise on oprahs couch..