This is for Yasmin (Mika Sister Ofcourse!) ;)

Sivan

i hope you will read this... (and anyone that has to do with these artsy things).

i just wanted to say that your colourfull drawings are amazing!

They make me happy every morning :) after noon and night... :biggrin2:

i just ordered the grace kelly "7 LP just so i could put it on the wall! :biggrin2: i dont even have a record player... but seriously...the art is just so pretty :)

thank you for it and for making so many people lives much more happy and colourfull! *hugs*

and ofcourse for ALLWAYS being super nice! *hugs again*

:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i LOVE yasmin's draws! they have something just perfect! everytime i look at them i'm so stunned, they're simply brilliant!

hey mir :)

i hope to get the record in the mail tomorrow.....

geez...i need to buy a frame for it to...oops....

next mission is to get BIG GIRL and LOVE TODAY.... it will be so pretty in my new room :)

and than! when i make more money a record player...LOL!

hey mir :)

i hope to get the record in the mail tomorrow.....

geez...i need to buy a frame for it to...oops....

next mission is to get BIG GIRL and LOVE TODAY.... it will be so pretty in my new room :)

and than! when i make more money a record player...LOL!

they're precious! i'd like to have some sort of a poster of them to put on my wall too! Siv post a pic of your room then!

they're precious! i'd like to have some sort of a poster of them to put on my wall too! Siv post a pic of your room then!

i will soon! the pix r not on the wall yet! maybe i will tho anyway....in the next few days... :)

Oh a huge compliment to Yasmine from me too!! I love your artworks they are so colorful and full of fantasy!! And the colour are bound together very well (my granny always tell me that it is an important thing & a great artistic ability!)...you & Mika formed a great team together!! :thumb_yello:

[And I love your drop earrings!....I use to make earrings for my self, so I'm a sort of earrings-fanatic!:blink:]

YASMIN!!! your are an idol!! a great artist.I have the Grace Kelly Vinil on my bedroom wall too!!

I am from Spain and I'm going to be in London all July, so I can't wait to see your art in the Blink Gallery!!

I hope see you two, Yasmine and Mika...But it is so difficult.

Anyway, congratulation for your drawings... they are AMAZING!!!! Very professional.I hope you can converted it in a way of life and earn a lot of money with your drawings :) you deserved it for your talent!

i hope you will read this... (and anyone that has to do with these artsy things).

i just ordered the grace kelly "7 LP just so i could put it on the wall! :biggrin2: i dont even have a record player... but seriously...the art is just so pretty :)

thank you for it and for making so many people lives much more happy and colourfull! *hugs*

Well said!

Yasmin, You're great :thumb_yello:

Love U and your art :wub2:

Sivan, as usual you're so sweet and thoughtful! :)

Speaking as someone who has NO artistic skill, I must say I'm very jealous

of Yasmin's ability to create a mood, a feeling as she

does with the color and drawings... really wish I could get to London

to the gallery exhibit this summer as well.

Thanks, Yasmin! You managed to sneak out of the DC show before I could

have a word with you to tell you how much I love your work --

hopefully the next time you pass through I'll get a chance...

dcdeb

wow, is all i can really say when ever i see your pictures... colourfull, crazy and out there!! it's kinda like what is in my head 99.99% of the time!! lol

thank you for the greatness of your pictures and imagination!!!!!

*hugs and kisses*

hunny

xx

I love your Artwork! I can't wait to see the Art Exb.! I do try with art, but I only do people and little things with them... It's nothing compared to yours. Your a wonderful artist and I'd like to congratulate you on having the talent to inspire us all.

Becky x

Yasmin,

Once again thanks for your art. I was very happy I could speak to you about the characters on the cd cover and your imagination and how all these characters come to life in the concerts. :blush-anim-cl:

I am kind of chaotic here I guess.

Love your art and wish I could come to London to see your exhibition.Thanks for talking to me after Shepherds Bush concert. Loved your dress, BTW:wink2:

i agree, the art is simply amazing.. its so much better than just having a picture and then the name of the artist and album (like most other common CDs), the job has been done so well and will be worth so much in the future!! i can see it becoming one of those rare things where people would bid millions on them :bleh:

Greatest work! :thumb_yello:

I wish I could join you painting the stories, I love how it all comes together, how the images capture the mood of the music and vice versa. You often can't tell what was first... the artwork...or the song...or the artwork? But I'm drifting into philosophy - LOL

Just wanted to say: Thank you, great job! :original:

I am so glad someone started this thread... one of the first things that attracted me to his CD was the art... and I know Yasmin had SO MUCH to do with that. It goes to show how much she loves her brother and art... passionate people thrive from other passionate people... I think their partnership is inimitable!

Keep it going Yasmin... I'm a huge fan of your work!

thanks everyone for your comments! hope yasmin read this :)

and i got the grace kelly vynil yesterday.....and OOPS! i thought i got the 12" but no...its the 7" LOL

its smaller....but maybe cuter? ;)