What have/will you call your child(ren)???

curly

If it's a girl, I'll call her Micaela, and if it's a boy, I'll call her Michael and nickname her MIKA.

Just kidding.

I guess I'd call her Jazmin if she's a girl, and if he's a boy, Daniel. :D BYE!

This may sound strange and hard to believe, but I sincerely like the name "Mikaela" for a girl. Seriously!

I like the name Jasmin/Jasmine, too, but... Mikaela is more my style, I think.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

girls:

Fiona. Hazel, Chanel, Maybelline. I like Teal too... and Celeste.

boys:

Lucifer. except for the whole Satan thing. Dylan is nice but not great... frankly I don't know about male names. For boys I prefer Celtic, Middle Eastern etc. more exotic names, nothing like Tom or whatever. James is cute though.

middle names:

I love Hendrix as a middle name, especially for Maybelline. Otherwise, I guess that depends what the name is. I don't especially like boys with middle names, just girls. I think Caraway would be a nice one.

• 6 months later...
I can only think of a boys name that I like.....

Jacob. (Jake as nickname)

What do you guys think?

I love the name Jake. :bleh:

haha I'd like to name my child Shakira (NOT because of the singer) or Aisha if it's a girl! I can't think of a good boy name tho :bleh:

My neices are called Shakira and Kylie.... :mf_rosetinted: (in no reference to the singers, i hope....) :naughty:

I don't know what i want to call my kids. I have one special name that i never tell anybody! I love it so much! Its pretty unusual, but its not something like Pineapple or Banana..... :mf_rosetinted:

For a girl:

Poppy, Matilda or India.

Boy:

August, London or Max.

haha I'd like to name my child Shakira (NOT because of the singer) or Aisha if it's a girl! I can't think of a good boy name tho :bleh:

im assuming you're moslem, or you just like the arabic names hehe... ummmm... i like the name rizzia for a girl and maybe mikaeel for a boy (:roftl: )

I don't want kids (the thought terrifies me) but I had a dream the other night that I had three daughters (two of them were twins) and a son and I called the twins Juliet (shortened to Jools) and Isabella (shortened to Bella), the boy Xander and the other girl Holly.

I dunno though, I don't want kids.

I dont want kids.

I think i'd be a really bad mum because i can't stand babies crying, so my children would be extremely spoilt and that wouldn't be too good =/

BUT

if i did xD

i like the names

Jermima, Leyla and Ellie for a girl, and

Levi, Leo, and Halen for a boy

and my niece is called Ella

=]

My neices are called Shakira and Kylie.... :mf_rosetinted: (in no reference to the singers, i hope....)

I don't know what i want to call my kids. I have one special name that i never tell anybody! I love it so much! Its pretty unusual, but its not something like Pineapple or Banana..... :mf_rosetinted:

For a girl:

Poppy, Matilda or India.

Boy:

August, London or Max.

That's so cool!:roftl:

I really like your choices.. slightly unusual but they somehow mean something:cool:

im assuming you're moslem, or you just like the arabic names hehe... ummmm... i like the name rizzia for a girl and maybe mikaeel for a boy (:roftl: )

haha i am!:naughty: i love mikaeel too!

:wink2:

I used to think about exotic names when I was a kid,I really liked Phoenix

And I know there was one more,but I swear I do not remember it :lol3:

all that I know is that I won't call my kid Apple,Butch or Dick :glasses2:

hahaha good thinking:thumb_yello: i'd advise you to do the same

im also, i dont speak arabic but can see mika's name in your sig if thats what it is, what does it say?

you are too?

yeahh it is! hehe it says 'i love Mika':naughty:

I used to think about exotic names when I was a kid,I really liked Phoenix

And I know there was one more,but I swear I do not remember it :lol3:

all that I know is that I won't call my kid Apple,Butch or Dick

^^^^^^^^^ :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: ... I wouldn't either ..... :naughty:

Actually .... I have one daughter .... she is now 23 1/2 ...... and her name is ................. Grace ............ :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

i already have 2 kids and their names are damiën arnold giovanny and kevin justin.

i've choosen these names because i liked them and arnold is also the name of my father , and giovanny means johannes 9that's my husbands real name).i've choosen kevin because i liked that name because my mother would have called me kevin if i were a boy.

i think i want an other child someday but i'm not sure about that yet. my youngest son is 6 now so there will be alot of age difference if i have an other kid