What have/will you call your child(ren)???

curly

Girl names: Gwendolen, Kaede, Luna, Signe, Athena, Madicken, Mellie, Hermione, Fortuna, Tekla, Bonnie, Polly, Constance

Boy names: Cedric, Eidin, Matteus, Edvin, Lex, Davin, Nicodemus, James, Hugo

Seems like I have to get many children so i can name them ^^

Or they could have a lot of middle names ^^

We'll see in a couple of years :bleh:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Girl names: Gwendolen, Kaede, Luna, Signe, Athena, Madicken, Mellie, Hermione, Fortuna, Tekla, Bonnie, Polly, Constance

Boy names: Cedric, Eidin, Matteus, Edvin, Lex, Davin, Nicodemus, James, Hugo

Seems like I have to get many children so i can name them ^^

Or they could have a lot of middle names ^^

We'll see in a couple of years :bleh:

Hermione...? Cedric...? Avid Harry Potter fan? LOL jokes :naughty:

Girls:

Emily

Anna

Sarah

Boys:

David

James

^ sorry to disappoint but all freakishly common names :P

However since my name is holly i have decided i want to marry someone called mr.day :P

or Wood. hahahaha.

I think for girls it's harder to name a boy because most of them want girls and so think more about girls names! :roftl:

Of course the ones that want boys come up with gorgeous names for them! :wub2:

Girls:

However since my name is holly i have decided i want to marry someone called mr.day :P

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Holly Day!!! My cousins' second names are Day! Come meet them some time! :biggrin2:

Girls: I want to name my first daughter Amari Tiannah. I think it is a truly beautiful name and I love the girl that inspired the name for me personally. I'm not sure if I've sold everyone else on this name. I don't understand how they don't think it's beautiful too. Oh well.

Other names I like: Bianca, Hannah, Gwen, Alexandria, Amelie, Dinah.

Boys: I would like to name my first son either Zachariah Jack or Nehemiah. I am not sure. I really love Biblical names for boys so Jeremiah, Daniel, Elijah, etc...are also good ones to me.

I also like my own name, Amanda, but I would NEVER name a child after myself. I happen to really like my surname, James, too, but I can't see myself naming my own son that. Kinda corny...

For Girls: Elspeth, which is a variation of Elizabeth. It's my favourite name. I also like Max. Not Maxine, though. Just Max.

Other names: Leah, Morgan, Cameron, Harper.

For Boys: Doug. Love it! Also, I really like the name Cole. I just think it's an adorable name.

Other names: Theodore (Theo for short. So cute!)

For some reason, I find it harder to choose boys' names.

I have a problem with naming things.

I've had a fish for around a month now and I haven't named it. That's just a fish, think about me trying to name a child!!! :shocked:

I did hear a name yesterday that I really liked for a boy. It was Ethan.

Now for a girl, I have no clue.

well im only 16 andive decided what i want to name one of my boys, damien anton ?????, dont know the last name of course (id love it to be pennimen) but im german and through the generations we've lost the german names, and one of my favorite names is anton, so i want to use it. do you like the way they sound together?

Girls: Aurora, Justine

Boys: Hank, Charleston

I like some others too but I can't remember them unfortunately! I really like names that are different though-- whenever I have kids they probably won't be able to get any of those personalized souvenir mugs or magnets from gift shops :roftl:

Great thread!

My favorite girl's name (First and middle) is Aaralyn Elyse. (Pronounced Air-uh-lyn El-ees)

I think Aaralyn is such a gorgeous name. I have a feeling my mom still wants me to name a little girl Adelaide after our family name. Oh well. :) Maybe!

And I like the boy name Aiden Kellar.

It's weird, I started birth control for medical reasons last month, and now all I can think about is how badly I want children.:wub2:

I love the name Emma. I have loved that name since I was a little kid myself. Funny to see how many people here love that name too. :biggrin2:

For boys I prefer 'old fashioned' short Dutch names like Koen or Gijs.

But I guess I don't have to torture my brain with this question - I don't want kids. :wink2:

i like the girls names Penny and Tally.

and for a boy i like the names Paris, Charlie, or Topher... or Henry.

Before my Mom died, she liked to call my daughter 'Tally' - My daughter's name is Tallulah. :biggrin2:

My son's middle name is Michael. I'm wishing now that it was his first name, so that i could shorten it to Mica, and call him Mica as a nickname, and shout "Mica! Come here a moment I need you!!" on a daily basis..........

:insane:

This is what obsession means, and it's cruel to our children in many ways:naughty: