What have/will you call your child(ren)???

curly

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had chosen names for my imaginary daughter and son, before I had the fortunate experience of being pregnant! Then... it all went out the window...the only thought was "get this baby out of me!" Trust me I wasn't a pretty sight...

I remember when we sat down to go through the book of names thinking (and voicing) the fact that I was doing the hardest part of the job anyway and that the least he could do was name the child! So what did he do? He went to the last page and randomly pointed to a name (we wanted an Arabic name) and at the time I thought fine...and thank my lucky stars now that it is a "good" name- He chose Uzma, which means Greatest- and she is!! (I know, I would say that...) I couldn't get him to choose a name for a boy, even though we didn't know the sex of the child he was certain that it'd be a girl! So anyone wanting to know the sex of their unborn child, contact my ex!! He! He!

IngievV, Sora is a japanese word meaning sky ^_^

But it IS a pretty name.

Speaking of Japanese names, I like Kaori. But, it sounds weird, just looks pretty lol. I also like the name Kasumi, Ayumi, Hitomi (but, say it fast and it sounds like "hit on me" so er no lol), Megumi, Sakura, Sayuri.

I know it means Sky, that's what I like about it:biggrin2: I also like the name Ayumi (Yeah I went through an Ayumi Hamasaki phase:naughty: )

One of my dad's best mates was called Dick and his brother was called Willy.

Yup, it is possible to give your children names like that when you live in a Dutch speaking country. :naughty:

i love the name Dylan i dont know why though :biggrin2:

Dylan is my brother's name! :biggrin2:

My parents (especially dad) were / is a big Bob Dylan fan! Hence why my brother is called Dylan, and me, Sara, after Bob Dylan's wife. Know the song?

I wanted to until i discovered our Mika!!! It would be like copyright theft to take that lovely name and use it for my own child!!!

Unless of course it was Mika's child too...:blush-anim-cl:

Haha..I want to have Mika's babe too....

oh........thinking of that makes me cry.......ohh.....a lovely baby...cries really high pitch...:naughty:

Mika...Mica.....beautiful name...

wow...actually I've thought about it before.

Girl:Chloe..

Boy:Ralph or Dan(see The Thorn Birds),Daniel(Daniel Vosovic),Nick,Sandy(I think girls can use this too right?)

Mike, Billy...Brian..David...Darcy(haha!!:biggrin2: sure you know where it's from)

common names..,

but...How many kids must I have to use all the names!!!??:boxed:

There are so many names I like. Generally I prefer uncommon names:biggrin2:

I would call a girl either Clemency, Calista, Scarlett or May. Although I think Sora is a pretty name too:biggrin2:

I haven't really thought about boy names (Not that I rather want a girl, but there are more girl names I like) but I guess a name like Hayden:wub2:

my cousin whos five is called hayden

his twin is called nathan

there soo cute

x

I know it means Sky, that's what I like about it:biggrin2: I also like the name Ayumi (Yeah I went through an Ayumi Hamasaki phase:naughty: )

some of her songs are okay, I like "Voyage" and "Startin'" and maybe others that i cant remember....but I'm more of a Koda Kumi and Morning Musume fan :D

girl: emma or anna :mf_lustslow:

boy: fabricio, marcos, mateo, (it can sound rare but in Spanish his pronunciacion is pretty ),

and I want have a baby with mika jajajajajaj:bleh:

if i make a mistake tell me becouse my english is soooooo bad

kiss