Dont you just hate fakes?

Shezzy12

I absolutely hate fake mika fans.

They claim to be mika fans when they are clearly not.

I recently was talking to this friend and i said i was a mika fan.

She then replied with "OMG I LOVE MIKA TOO"

I was like " Awww wow really..." [ I knew she wasnt ]

I then asked her to name a few mika songs " I only know lollypop"

I was shocked, that she hadnt even heard of grace-kelly!

totally p***** off.

Then a few months ago, when i first fell for mika.

I was speaking to this other girl she was like oh i like mika.

then recently she started a massive argument with me claiming that she knows he's gay! I mean come on!

so much a for a mika fan!

Sorry..I hope i havent hurt anyone.

Just expressing my views.

xxxxxx

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup I hate that too.

But.. nothing you can do about it.

There was one boy, he can be nice but sometimes like not.

And he was like:

Mika's gay.

I dont care.

Mika.. *Very very rude sentence*

I dont care.

And then he walked away. I just hate that. Cant people just respect Mika for what he is?

well, I don't have those kinds of troubles lol. Nobody I know would fake to like Mika lol, if they don't like him they just say so... and I don't mind:roftl:

I did semi-convert a girl. She only knows the songs that come on the radio, so far grace kelly and relax, but she wants to go to the concert with me and she asked me to send some youtube videos of his other songs so at least she can sing along haha:naughty:

Haha!Droopsy!

Yes same here....not so many fakes....here I meant...coz Mika is not SO famous here yet....and my frinds just ask me for this or that song, or I copy them my CD..or I sen them this and that....but actually I converted myna friends and relatives already..so I can easlily solve this fake problem...I wont care about them..or I will try to convert them ...

Dont take it too serious some ppl are just like that!

xx

Yeah, I hate fake fans too. Especially the ones that just like the artist because of singles. When I saw Gwen, alot of people on danced/sang when Hollaback Girl came on... and a lot of them didn't even know what "No Doubt" is.

Same with Mika...they'll just like the singles and then all of the sudden they're huge fans.

Ahaha, my mom knows more than one Mika song! PSH to that girl!

I know. I can understand if you're a fan of his music but know NOTHING about him as a person, or whatever. But to claim to be a huge fan and not know more than one song? You're a fan of the song, not the musician.

It reminds me of my sister. I played the song 'Hey There Delilah' for her about six months ago, and she said how stupid it was. Then the other day she was all "OH, I LOVE THE PLAIN WHITE T'S." And she's only ever heard that song.

They support whatever's trendy. :(

Well... my 'mates' pretend to like him to get at me.. but they do it slyly! Like if i say "Come on you can't say Mika is ugly can you?" they'll say "well i don't like him..." and then i turn my back and i just hear "but i think he's gorgeous and i don't even think she (meaning me) really likes him"

OMG!! If i didn't like him why the f**k would i go on MFC everyday and go to his gigs and cry when no-one would take me to the free manchester one even though i live round the corner!!!!!!!

Oh and one of them also pretends not to like him but comes on here and has pictures of him and listens to his music all the time!!!! She knows who she is!!! :thumbdown:

But the thing that bothers me most is that none of them can just say that they like him if they do or just say if they dont and they play off each other! One of them says to me i think she likes him and then the other says it about her and it goes on and on!!!!!!

IT GETS ME SOOOO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blowup:

I honestly don't care.

Everyone that wants to call themselves a fan, should be able to do so.

We're not here to decide who's a 'real' fan and who is a 'fake' one.

There's no 10 commandments you need to live by to be allowed to call yourself a fan of Mika.

Just let everyone be.

I honestly don't care.

There's no 10 commandments you need to live by to be allowed to call yourself a fan of Mika.

Just let everyone be.

Your right.

Sorry. :thumb_yello:

I honestly don't care.

Just let everyone be.

Is there an smiley for tucking your tail between your legs?

I honestly don't care.

Just let everyone be.

Well said, Diana!

However! There is NO EXCUSE for out and out, blatant rudeness, hostility and demeaning, debasing, belittling, vicious, slanderous, ignorant, cretinous, malicious tantrums we all must bear witness to by these "professional haters". It's getting really, really old and frankly, I'm getting quite sick and tired of these brainless, hostile anad belligerent attacks on innocent folks who are merely trying to "have a life", "make a living", enjoy a creative endeavor" or - get this - what nerve! - "simply exist" !!!! Gasp! What ARE those people thinking about , anyway????

The other night in the neighborhood pub I had the misfortune to sit beside one such obnoxious creature. I'm sure his state of total intoxication was a major factor in the level of his rudeness. I was also pretty sure that this "maroon" would probably not remember any part of this conversation the next day. I, however, knew I would not be so fortunate...

First he made a number of really inappropriate commments about me which I immediately, if not sooner, corrected him about, leaving ABSOLUTELY NOTHING left to question, innuendo or misuderstanding!!!! You get the gist. I was absolutely poised for physical violence, should it have led to that. Luckily the guy hadn't burned all his Logic Brain Cells, so he shut up temporarily..... Unfortunately, he didn't have enough of the good brain cells left to know when to quit while he's ahead....

So about a half hour later "Love Today" comes over the sound system and I'm instantly happy again - I'm bouncing up and down on my barstool like a little loon, mouthing the words (can't carry a tune if my life depended on it!) and started feeling the best I had all evening. Asshole man turns to me, gives me a look that if looks could kill I wouldn't just be dead, I would be slaughtered in at least 20 horrific ways that none of you ever want to have to contemplate in your lives - the trauma of which would leave you screaming in terror forevevermore...... then once the deed is done F**kFace would leave what's left of my body as roadkill.......

Then the monster speaks: " I HATE THAT F*****G TECHNO-POP S***!!!! It's absolutely the crappiest s*** around. And that f*****g f*****t that sings it is the worst part about it. He f*****g makes me want vomit!!!!"

I swear to god, I felt the wrath flowing over me like a tsunami! I really thought that I was on the urge of going absolutely ballistic. At that very moment, all I could think about was a swift kick from my cowboy bearing right foot having a very close, painful encounter with S***tFace's Frank and Beans! There was probably fire in my eyes and steam coming from my ears!!! I know the bartender saw this exchange and even HE looked scared! Well, F**kFace proved out insecure he was - he turned tail and scampered off to the can like a freaked out little bunny! Awwwww... poor baby!!! NOT!!!

So the moral of the story is : The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Or: Rudeness does not only not pay, it sucks.

Lots of people out there have REALLY crappy taste in music. That's okay. We're all entitled to opinion. As long as they don't get in your face (or you get in their's).

Always bring your i-pod to the bar. That way,if you sit next to a jerk you can always crank Mika while he's babbling his jargon and incoherencies!

same. I hate how every time I ask a new friend if they like Mika, they always reply with a "y'know he's gay, don't you?"

Mind you, I usually just sorta smile and say "really, okay then, when did he say?."

That usually shuts them up. :bleh:

gahh that totally p*sses me off!!! i tell them that he never said anything and then i tell thema bout the "we don't care" movement and then i end up telling his life's history lol...i tend to get carried away when mika comes up!

i tell ppl it shouldn't matter cause it wouldn't change the fact that he is a good singer/songwriter/person...that he's totally hotttt no matter what!!

noone here knows him...they don't play his songs on the radio...but i managed to convert a few of my friends....but they say they like him yet they r not on mfc and they say i'm mental and too obsessed!!!

Well said, Diana!

However! There is NO EXCUSE for out and out, blatant rudeness, hostility and demeaning, debasing, belittling, vicious, slanderous, ignorant, cretinous, malicious tantrums we all must bear witness to by these "professional haters". It's getting really, really old and frankly, I'm getting quite sick and tired of these brainless, hostile anad belligerent attacks on innocent folks who are merely trying to "have a life", "make a living", enjoy a creative endeavor" or - get this - what nerve! - "simply exist" !!!! Gasp! What ARE those people thinking about , anyway????

The other night in the neighborhood pub I had the misfortune to sit beside one such obnoxious creature. I'm sure his state of total intoxication was a major factor in the level of his rudeness. I was also pretty sure that this "maroon" would probably not remember any part of this conversation the next day. I, however, knew I would not be so fortunate...

First he made a number of really inappropriate commments about me which I immediately, if not sooner, corrected him about, leaving ABSOLUTELY NOTHING left to question, innuendo or misuderstanding!!!! You get the gist. I was absolutely poised for physical violence, should it have led to that. Luckily the guy hadn't burned all his Logic Brain Cells, so he shut up temporarily..... Unfortunately, he didn't have enough of the good brain cells left to know when to quit while he's ahead....

So about a half hour later "Love Today" comes over the sound system and I'm instantly happy again - I'm bouncing up and down on my barstool like a little loon, mouthing the words (can't carry a tune if my life depended on it!) and started feeling the best I had all evening. Asshole man turns to me, gives me a look that if looks could kill I wouldn't just be dead, I would be slaughtered in at least 20 horrific ways that none of you ever want to have to contemplate in your lives - the trauma of which would leave you screaming in terror forevevermore...... then once the deed is done F**kFace would leave what's left of my body as roadkill.......

Then the monster speaks: " I HATE THAT F*****G TECHNO-POP S***!!!! It's absolutely the crappiest s*** around. And that f*****g f*****t that sings it is the worst part about it. He f*****g makes me want vomit!!!!"

I swear to god, I felt the wrath flowing over me like a tsunami! I really thought that I was on the urge of going absolutely ballistic. At that very moment, all I could think about was a swift kick from my cowboy bearing right foot having a very close, painful encounter with S***tFace's Frank and Beans! There was probably fire in my eyes and steam coming from my ears!!! I know the bartender saw this exchange and even HE looked scared! Well, F**kFace proved out insecure he was - he turned tail and scampered off to the can like a freaked out little bunny! Awwwww... poor baby!!! NOT!!!

So the moral of the story is : The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Or: Rudeness does not only not pay, it sucks.

Lots of people out there have REALLY crappy taste in music. That's okay. We're all entitled to opinion. As long as they don't get in your face (or you get in their's).

Always bring your i-pod to the bar. That way,if you sit next to a jerk you can always crank Mika while he's babbling his jargon and incoherencies!

:thumb_yello: wow!!! yep i have to deal with that too...from the very very few ppl who ach knows who he is/hears his songs thanks to me.

Well said, Diana!

However! There is NO EXCUSE for out and out, blatant rudeness, hostility and demeaning, debasing, belittling, vicious, slanderous, ignorant, cretinous, malicious tantrums we all must bear witness to...

That's alot of words that end in 'ous'.:shocked:

Here's my two bobs worth:

I have this cousin, who i cannot stand, at all. And she is going through a bit of a hard time and her friends are deserting her so now I'm good enough to be her friend wheni wan't before, and she is pretending to be a massive Mika fan (when she is really like 'he is ok... i suppose') to get in my good books which is really irritating. She goes around music stores trying to get posters of him and LICM to make me jealous!!! Then behind my back mocks me because i am such a fan to others. :sneaky2:

Argh! Some people.

Sorry, had to get that off my chest. :thumb_yello:

I'm just glad I'm not at school anymore, all my friends would think I'm nuts!:roftl:

That's alot of words that end in 'ous'.:shocked:

Sorry 'bout that. I tend to run off at the mouth when I'm a "tad" annoyed. :sneaky2: One of my brothers' nicknames is "mouthpiece"; whaddya think - it's in the gene pool?? :wink2:

I just loathe these jerks with big mouths and no brains attemting to ram their delusional and injurious (oops! there's another one of those 'ous' endings! horrors!) down the throats of innocent bystanders! It's not just inconvenient, it's INVASIVE AND INTRUSIVE!!! And I more than resent it! I want to throttle these people! I don't want them in my face nor anyone else's, for that matter!!! They need to learn, once and for all, that not only will it not be tolerated, it will be rejected, avoided and shunned! And maybe even followed up with :thumbdown: litigation!!!

Sorry 'bout that. I tend to run off at the mouth when I'm a "tad" annoyed. :sneaky2: One of my brothers' nicknames is "mouthpiece"; whaddya think - it's in the gene pool?? :wink2:

I just loathe these jerks with big mouths and no brains attemting to ram their delusional and injurious (oops! there's another one of those 'ous' endings! horrors!) down the throats of innocent bystanders! It's not just inconvenient, it's INVASIVE AND INTRUSIVE!!! And I more than resent it! I want to throttle these people! I don't want them in my face nor anyone else's, for that matter!!! They need to learn, once and for all, that not only will it not be tolerated, it will be rejected, avoided and shunned! And maybe even followed up with :thumbdown: litigation!!!

Lol, don't apologize, I just thought it was funny/cute. :naughty:

I agree with Diana about fakers, but about the gay thing... just about every musician I really like, when people hear who he is, they say "he's gay, isn't he?" Sometimes I correct them and say "no, he's bi." Or "well, he said he was." (I only correct them because the people in question are in fact not gay...even if they said they were. Damn liars.) In Mika's case, I prefer to respond "we can only hope." :biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

--Jack

I agree with Diana about fakers, but about the gay thing... just about every musician I really like, when people hear who he is, they say "he's gay, isn't he?" Sometimes I correct them and say "no, he's bi." Or "well, he said he was." (I only correct them because the people in question are in fact not gay...even if they said they were. Damn liars.) In Mika's case, I prefer to respond "we can only hope." :biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

--Jack

hahaha, im gonna have to start using that, i normally dont know what to say:boxed: