Mika Maniacs

deano

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GOOD!although i watched many interviews and lives

but i found there are so many vids i didn't watch yet!

expecailly some early interviews!

that will be good if someone can translate as well.....

i notice many of u guy learn more than 2 languages...:naughty:

I always wanted to have a website with all the media.

The website could have two parts:

First part: dedicated to "official media"

- Video from TV shows (interviews, songs,...) with a classification : the name of the TV show, where the video was taken (country, city), the date,….

- Audio from radio station with a classification

- Interviews in newspapers and magazines with translation in english

- Pictures

I agree with what many others have said:

~ An extensive organised photo gallery.

~ Videos.

~ Chatroom.

~ Regular news updates.

~ Fun contests with special Mika prizes.

I also particularly like the idea of doing something with the fans. Someone mentioned something about fans from each country. I think it would be great to have a couple of representatives from each country who are able to report on the goings-on in their particular country, whether it be Mika gigs or fan get-togethers.

These representatives could also serve as a source of information and help for other Mika fans who may be new and not sure of how things work. Something like a "Helping Hands Volunteer".... if anyone has any questions, needs to know something etc... they can contact their country's representative.

I personally would *LOVE* to be a rep for Australia!! :D :D

I also particularly like the idea of doing something with the fans. Someone mentioned something about fans from each country. I think it would be great to have a couple of representatives from each country who are able to report on the goings-on in their particular country, whether it be Mika gigs or fan get-togethers.

These representatives could also serve as a source of information and help for other Mika fans who may be new and not sure of how things work. Something like a "Helping Hands Volunteer".... if anyone has any questions, needs to know something etc... they can contact their country's representative.

I personally would *LOVE* to be a rep for Australia!! :D :D

Thats exaclty what I was getting at ... I think it would be a good asset to see everyones take on his music and performances from everywhere... we are all equal fans right :) I also think it would be cool to have like a membership thing (whether you pay or not) where members get a newsletter through email monthly on Mika happenings, concerts, newest vids or song releases and maybe a shirt or pin ( kinda like the MFC pics) which I am awaiting ever so patiently for to come in the mail so I have it for GMA :) haha

But I think this would be a great Idea like I said before I would love to help in EVERY way possible :)

I'd like to see a site with news, everyday updates with where he will preform tonight and when to tune in to see him on tv live, and the newest photoshoots online. Maybe messages from him, and all. That'd be great!

I'd like to see a little box on the page called 'Today's message for Mika' or something like that in which each day a new message of another MFC member is displayed.

Uh, I like your idea!:thumb_yello:

And I also like the idea of this site in general-it'd be so great!:wink2:

I like violet's idea....and I would like to have a part devoted to our works...graphics or drawings, paintings...with the possibility of a description and the title..

and...maybe a banner or a little box with a pic of us (who wants to) that changes everytime you refresh the page (with the name of the person of course...or maybe a sort of mosaic with 6 or more random pics, changing as I said before)

this in the case it will be for Mfcers of course...if it will be more official, or just mika-related, maybe not :bleh:

i have an idea for how it could be laid out - like a sort of clubhouse, psychedelic-themed; with a 'Watering Hole' (similar to the Chin-Wagging forum here), a 'Living Room' where we can talk abt real-life Mika experiences or what we love abt him, 'Notice Board' abt gigs, events etc, a 'Recording Room' where u can listen to audio snippets, interviews etc, the 'TV Room' for videos, and maybe 'the Gallery' for graphix, wallpaper, avatars and whatever 2D media. it functions similar to MFC, but in a more visual way. like, the homepage could be done like a house plan so u can click on different rooms.

It should be a site with all videos of Mika plus any video the members of a social network would upload. There should also be news about Mika - wich we (the members) could comment at. i don't know - this site is awsome :P

Or .. At least it should have something to do with videos, news, social network, the members stuff and so on ...

Something that roXX :punk: and gives us informations about our beloved Mika !! <3

i think it should be a fan creation thing,

fan taken pics from gigs etc and fan made videos, fan made drawings,

fans stories and gig reports.

so its the mika maniacs - perspective of mika,

also a what the song means to you section, how you interprete the lyrics, or what they have done for you.

all sorts

i have an idea for how it could be laid out - like a sort of clubhouse, psychedelic-themed; with a 'Watering Hole' (similar to the Chin-Wagging forum here), a 'Living Room' where we can talk abt real-life Mika experiences or what we love abt him, 'Notice Board' abt gigs, events etc, a 'Recording Room' where u can listen to audio snippets, interviews etc, the 'TV Room' for videos, and maybe 'the Gallery' for graphix, wallpaper, avatars and whatever 2D media. it functions similar to MFC, but in a more visual way. like, the homepage could be done like a house plan so u can click on different rooms.

:thumb_yello: I like this idea very much Charlemaine !!!:biggrin2:

hey its yassy here

i think it should have mika audios videos pics concert tickets and dates(when is he coming to perth?!!) it should also have information about mika so for example when mika fans have to do a school project and they chose to do it on him, they don't have to spend hours on the net trying to find what they're looking for (like i did!:)') so... yeah it should include all of the above for all the die-hard mika fans, like myself:)

WE NEED OUR DAILY DOSE OF MIKA!!!!!!!

luv yassy xoxo

I'd like to see a little box on the page called 'Today's message for Mika' or something like that in which each day a new message of another MFC member is displayed.

i like your idea:thumb_yello:

I've been toying with the idea of creating an archive for months. Just wouldn't have the time to do all the work myself.

I can't write any scripts from scratch but I could help administrate some kind of gallery and customize it. I've got pretty advanced HTML skills, some basic Flash and know my way around and have copies of all the Adobe software - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash, Acrobat.

I can also do other administrative tasks if you needed help with a social network type thing.