Interesting stuff/questions about MIKA

julinba

I think there is a bit of confusion going on. I take it that Martin is the singer with BWO and has a girlfriend, and is getting muddled up with Mr Waugh, Mikas lovely guitarist, who is married with a lovely little baby boy.

Am I correct?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there is a bit of confusion going on. I take it that Martin is the singer with BWO and has a girlfriend, and is getting muddled up with Mr Waugh, Mikas lovely guitarist, who is married with a lovely little baby boy.

Am I correct?

Oh. Right. There are 2 different Martins.

Caz you are so right.

He said on a R1 interview that there was no way he would fly into Glastonbury on a helicopter, that he knew statistics about helicopter accidents, not that he had them to hand (I won't say what he actually said as it's a bit rude), but he would be arriving by car. And then he did the next day (boy I'll bet he's ticked off he missed Bjork, she was amazing) after getting lost (don't know how that happened, there were signs EVERYWHERE) .

LMFAO that's our Mika! :punk:

not to be nasty but i can totally imagine that xDDD :lmao:

i wasn't trying to be a scary stalker...i promise. i'm afraid of all that stuff too (hence my empty profile). i just thought it was all okay since mika said all of those things himself on those interviews, and everything i know they put on the web themselves.

i wasn't trying to be a scary stalker...i promise. i'm afraid of all that stuff too (hence my empty profile). i just thought it was all okay since mika said all of those things himself on those interviews, and everything i know they put on the web themselves.

no that's fine. so long as MIKA said it...that's okay. But if we just...FIND things out randomly (and that's aimed at EVERYONE) I think that's a bit worrying lol

No, no, you're not playing it right! You have to insult me.

--Jack

I tried but I couldn't think of a comeback:thumbdown:

You...

Fake OCDer...

Ha that was my best attempt

I'm not usually bad at this!

• 5 weeks later...
Caz you are so right.

He said on a R1 interview that there was no way he would fly into Glastonbury on a helicopter, that he knew statistics about helicopter accidents, not that he had them to hand (I won't say what he actually said as it's a bit rude), but he would be arriving by car. And then he did the next day (boy I'll bet he's ticked off he missed Bjork, she was amazing) after getting lost (don't know how that happened, there were signs EVERYWHERE) .

Is that interview on YouTube? I would like to watch/listen to it... :wink2:

ok well i know that he's born in beirut, moved to paris, then london, etc etc, the general stock info every interview includes. does anyone know anything else about him that's particularly interesting? rumors?

these are things i've heard:

he learned mandarin for 9 years, but didn't really pay attention in class because he just "gossiped" and drank tea, apparently.

he never drinks coffee, and prefers earl grey (gray?) tea

he's bisexual

and i have a question: is he jewish? sry, i just have a fetish for jewish boys, lol, i know i'm a freak. i just assumed since his last name is "pretty jewish," acc. to my very jewey friend, and he mentioned that his album launch party was the "bar mitzvah i never had."

hopefully, this thread will get juicy!

I don't care about his sexuality!

As he said in an interview, "I want to keep my privite life, what it is....privite.

But anyway...I do know that he likes Dragonball Z and he has an obsession whith white shoes, 42 pairs on last count!

ok well i know that he's born in beirut, moved to paris, then london, etc etc, the general stock info every interview includes. does anyone know anything else about him that's particularly interesting? rumors?

these are things i've heard:

he learned mandarin for 9 years, but didn't really pay attention in class because he just "gossiped" and drank tea, apparently.

he never drinks coffee, and prefers earl grey (gray?) tea

he's bisexual

and i have a question: is he jewish? sry, i just have a fetish for jewish boys, lol, i know i'm a freak. i just assumed since his last name is "pretty jewish," acc. to my very jewey friend, and he mentioned that his album launch party was the "bar mitzvah i never had."

hopefully, this thread will get juicy!

Does he has ever said that in an interview or something like that? He hasn't said that :shocked:

Does he has ever said that in an interview or something like that? He hasn't said that :shocked:

No, he never said anything about his sexuality. He keeps that private.

I don´t know from which place julinba took that "fact":blink: :blink: