I've never bought myself a cd, although I barely buy anything for myself!

My younger brother bought me my most recent CD for my birthday: Innervisions by Stevie Wonder . It's completely amazing music! And because it's old, the songs really link together, because it was intended for listening to on vinyl record , not shuffle songs.

Wouter's got a new album? HOW DID I MISS THIS?! *bangs head against the wall*

I didn't know him at all and I really like the songs I could find on Youtube ! :)

Has he always sung in English ? :> *looking for nice Dutch singers*

I didn't know him at all and I really like the songs I could find on Youtube ! :)

I don't know him either. What sort of songs does he sing?

Yes, he always sings in English. He is really good, and very popular in countries as Japan, Korea....

I know him in person. He is very nice! Made a cake in the shape of his guitar for his birthday this year.

You can see a picture here:

Mika likes his music too! one fan gave him a copy of his 2nd album in 2010. He tweeted about it!

The only song I've ever heard him perform in duch is this cover:

My all time favourite song in Dutch is Lopen Tot De Zon Komt. I still can't listen to it without crying my heart out so you'll have to look it up yourself, but you'll be fine :) It's by Acda en De Munnik, which are two men who write songs with amazing lyrics and quite simple music to go along with them, it that order :) anyways, I love them.

• 4 weeks later...