If you could ask mika 1 question.....

orangepag

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As for my question, first of all would be the obvious "Can I have a hug/picture with you/autograph?" But, (I don't know if this is a stupid question...but I've always been wondering it) my question would be: "What hair product do you use because your curls are always so bouncy and wonderful?" This is because I have curly hair and I find it hard to make my hair as...I don't know...as wonderful as Mika's.

Ah... all right. :thumb_yello: Though Mika himself loves to tease and take the piss sometimes you know... :wink2: Mr. "I make things up in interviews when I'm bored," hehe.

--Jack

hahaha.dats a great hobby,make things up in interviews when bored.i could add that to my interests :naughty:

right,my ques:

which age group do you think best suits your current personality?a child,a childish teen,a matured teen or a plain,proper adult?

i'm just curious coz his image reflects his inner child,and just watch his vids,especially Happy Ending.it's like he's 24 on the outside and 10 in the inside!and i really hope it's true :wink2:

• 1 month later...
As for my question, first of all would be the obvious "Can I have a hug/picture with you/autograph?" But, (I don't know if this is a stupid question...but I've always been wondering it) my question would be: "What hair product do you use because your curls are always so bouncy and wonderful?" This is because I have curly hair and I find it hard to make my hair as...I don't know...as wonderful as Mika's.

Okay, the above quote was my question but I think I shall change it to a few questions (well...the "can I have a hug/picture/autograph?" still stand):

1) Can I be a Lollipop Girl? *Because to be one is one of my lifelong dreams*

2) What shoe size are you? *I know, a weird question, but I'm really curious about that one*

3) Why do you always wear the striped socks? Are they your favourite? Are they lucky?

4) What cologne/soap etc do you wear? *again...weird but I'm curious about that one as well*

5) What did you do with the gift I gave you (at the Kool Haus)? *he probably doesn't even remember me but he has my gift and I'm wondering what he's done with it*

6) Is your hair naturally wavy, curly or straight?

7) What are some advantages to you being so tall? And what are some disadvantages?

So many questons...so little time...

i was on gabbly tonight and asked a lot of crazy questions so i decided to post them here:

"mika, do you want my kidney?"

"yes mika *gives him cd* how bout a liver? need one of those?

when i go to a concert i wanna hold up a sign that says "mika, can we have chicken after the show?"

mika? can I have YOUR kidney?

mika? how big is your rocket? like, exact measurement?

mika? what would you do if i bought you shamu?

mika? do you know richard fleeshman?

mika? do you care if i call you mr. ubersexypants? or do you prefer sir. knittingchicken?

mika? why is there a donkey in my soup?

mika? could you squish this bug for me?

dr mika? why are my toenails turning brown?

dr mika? why, i seem need a physical

dr mika? can i help you with your probe?

dr mika? WHAT ARE you doing with that toung depresser?????

mika? why dony you like me? why dont you like me? why dont you walk out the door? but come back soon

mika? do you prefer rooster or hen?

mika? how much does arocket ship ride cost?

hahaha:roftl:

:roftl: :roftl:

I remember that night on gabbly well:naughty: :naughty:

i have so many questions....i truly hope we could make a list here then someone like Violet or Jack would ask him someday in a sort of special interview for the MFC...here are some of them:

are you a bitter/sweet person just like your writing and your music and if yes are you more bitter or sweet when you face your lonely you in the mirror? minor or major keys?black or white?

do you really think that there is no more rock star in opposition of pop star, because i can at least name one person who is alive and is a total rock star and is absolutely not pop (without being in death/black metal though) and there must be more than just one

when you said " while I'm a live I dont care about fame but once I die I want to be burried face down to the ground so people can lick my ass" you were being funny but i cant help thinking you really meant it somehow, am I totally wrong?

mika you are on a boat with your brit award (the only one you got), the brit falls into water..what would you do??honestly.

(this one is more like a metaphore, like would he overcome all of his fears for fame , since we know he is scared of water etc.)

is winning a grammy (like one of your favourite songwriter HN) one of your dream?

would you ike to die on stage or in the arms of your loved one(s) ?

I would also ask him what is his shoe size! :biggrin2::blink::naughty::mf_lustslow:

oh...I know that! hm..... I think that it was like 11...or is that like extreamly big? Well either its 9 or 11.

I saw his clothes and shoes(and his boxers) backstage in the dressingrooms:)

oh...I know that! hm..... I think that it was like 11...or is that like extreamly big? Well either its 9 or 11.

I saw his clothes and shoes(and his boxers) backstage in the dressingrooms:)

And you didn't steal one of these customized GAP boxers? You could've sold them on Ebay.....or at least smelled them:mf_rosetinted:

And you didn't steal one of these customized GAP boxers? You could've sold them on Ebay.....or at least smelled them:mf_rosetinted:

I was standing with his sister on the rigth and his mom on the left.

Smelling his boxers or steal them just didn't seem like a very good idea;)

I was standing with his sister on the rigth and his mom on the left.

Smelling his boxers or steal them just didn't seem like a very good idea;)

You should've turned around and said: "Look! A pink dead fly dancing the tango with a barbie doll!"

Bet that would've worked:mf_rosetinted:

BTW were you a Lollipopgirl the 26th? I think I recognise you:naughty:

i have so many questions....i truly hope we could make a list here then someone like Violet or Jack would ask him someday in a sort of special interview for the MFC...here are some of them:

are you a bitter/sweet person just like your writing and your music and if yes are you more bitter or sweet when you face your lonely you in the mirror? minor or major keys?black or white?

do you really think that there is no more rock star in opposition of pop star, because i can at least name one person who is alive and is a total rock star and is absolutely not pop (without being in death/black metal though) and there must be more than just one

when you said " while I'm a live I dont care about fame but once I die I want to be burried face down to the ground so people can lick my ass" you were being funny but i cant help thinking you really meant it somehow, am I totally wrong?

mika you are on a boat with your brit award (the only one you got), the brit falls into water..what would you do??honestly.

(this one is more like a metaphore, like would he overcome all of his fears for fame , since we know he is scared of water etc.)

is winning a grammy (like one of your favourite songwriter HN) one of your dream?

would you ike to die on stage or in the arms of your loved one(s) ?

Hahahah, I'm just cracking up here, picturing me having sort of an interview with him :lmao:

Where did he say that about his preferred entombment position? Very interesting, also for the gift toilet roll plans discussed in the apples'.

:fisch:don't wish too hard because it might come true and you can't help...