Katy Perry

Ioana

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Christine just mentioned that Katy Perry's gig in Toronto for March 30th, 2009 is already sold out. :shocked:

Wow...

Thankfully, she bought me a pair. :wub2:

They were originally $16.50 and now being sold for 10x that on online classifieds! :blink:

Is it a small venue? In Montreal it's not sold out yet but she's doing a rather big venue: over 2000 ppl.

Is it a small venue? In Montreal it's not sold out yet but she's doing a rather big venue: over 2000 ppl.

It's the same one where that guy put his hands in your back pockets or smelled your hair! :roftl: (Or was that Becks?) :blink:

It's the Kool Haus. :thumb_yello: Can't remeber how many it fits though...

It's the same one where that guy put his hands in your back pockets or smelled your hair! :roftl: (Or was that Becks?) :blink:

It's the Kool Haus. :thumb_yello: Can't remeber how many it fits though...

Oh that place!!! :roftl:

Oh. Just read the capacity is 1600. :thumb_yello:

It's quite big. I didn't like the place tho :thumbdown:

The tix for Amsterdam are sold out for a few weeks now, and I don't feel much like paying 60 euros, so I just signed up for as much competition things as possible:naughty:Let's hope I'm lucky for once and win something..

I'll cross my fingers for you :original:

*crosses fingers for Linde*

I WANTED SOOOO BADLY TO GO TO A KATY PERRY CONCERT FOR THE LONGEST TIME! EVERYTHING IS PERFECT THE TICKETS ARE CHEAP' date=' ITS IN NY AND EVERYTHING THEN I LOOK AND YOU HAVE TO BE 16 YEARS OLD OR OLDER!!!![/quote']

I had the same situation with Mika concert. I think I was 15 days or so below 18 and the age limit was 18. I was only accepted to go in with a parent. So I did just that. :biggrin2:

Yelle has made a remix of Katy Perry's Hot 'n' Cold.

Katy had requested it.

I think it's good really! :pbjt:

Woops, it was just on the last page! Well here it is again!

Edited by Sity
Blindness

i found this on my magazines website...:shocked:

It seems there is quite a bit of animosity between Lilly Allen and Katy Perry. Lilly has been slamming Katy, branding her lyrics as "crass" and criticising her for not writing her own songs. Lilly is absolutely convinced the only reason why Katy was given a record deal was because American music moguls wanted to create their own version of the British pop sensation. She even went as far in saying that the "I kissed a girl" singer is a poor imitation of herself.

i found this on my magazines website...:shocked:

It seems there is quite a bit of animosity between Lilly Allen and Katy Perry. Lilly has been slamming Katy, branding her lyrics as "crass" and criticising her for not writing her own songs. Lilly is absolutely convinced the only reason why Katy was given a record deal was because American music moguls wanted to create their own version of the British pop sensation. She even went as far in saying that the "I kissed a girl" singer is a poor imitation of herself.

Lily just needs to get her facts straight