pics from the exhibition

hotdlp

wow!!:biggrin2: thank you thank you thank you!!!

if you cant go to the art gallery, the art gallery comes to you:roftl:

Yay :punk: Courtesy of hotdlp.. way to go girl.. you've made my day :biggrin2:

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow!!:biggrin2: thank you thank you thank you!!!

if you cant go to the art gallery, the art gallery comes to you:roftl:

exactly my intention :wink2:

Yay :punk: Courtesy of hotdlp.. way to go girl.. you've made my day :biggrin2:

no problem :) luckily we were allowed to take pictures.. its not the same looking at them and just describing them on the thread.. much better to have the evidence too :thumb_yello:

I SO wanted to see this live.. :shocked: I do love his and yasmine's artwork, and there's so much in these pics we have not seen before..

thx ever so much for sharing, hotdlp! :wub2: *goes and read report in the gigs board*

the image of billy laying on the mountain of couches.. I'd SO need that... :shocked: LOL

exactly my intention :wink2:

no problem :) luckily we were allowed to take pictures.. its not the same looking at them and just describing them on the thread.. much better to have the evidence too :thumb_yello:

wait YOU went LAST NIGHT?!?! You were ALLOWED?!?! You didnt like...get these pix from a SITE?!?!? Did you meet Mika?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!

wait YOU went LAST NIGHT?!?! You were ALLOWED?!?! You didnt like...get these pix from a SITE?!?!? Did you meet Mika?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!

no no.. i wish i could go! i was going to but then i thought there'd be no point cos we wouldn't be allowed in.. i took these this morning, when i went there.. hence the bad quality of the pics lol :bleh:

no no.. i wish i could go! i was going to but then i thought there'd be no point cos we wouldn't be allowed in.. i took these this morning, when i went there.. hence the bad quality of the pics lol :bleh:

OHHHH lmao! god i had some major hyperventilation attack then rofl!

OHHHH lmao! god i had some major hyperventilation attack then rofl!

lmao.. i prob would have as well if i did see him... but someone else here saw him :blink: i think.. she said she went yesterday.. but she hasn't said anything more.

Thank you so much! Great they allowed the pieces to be photographed.

I absolutely love how the progress of work is shown, its great they didn't only expose the final versions of everything. I'm amazed. :blush-anim-cl:

Thank you soooo much for posting all of your pics here!:thumb_yello: I was so sad not to be able to see it myself but you totally made my day! I love the way the exhibition is done...everything is mikalicious- including walls, windows and even the floor is covered with lollipops!:original: