what's in your wardrobe that looks like something mika wore?

phunkygal

i HAD braces haha they were really cheap and broke cus i was putting them on weird lol and i have these white shoes..they are kinda girly..but mika could TOTALLY pull it off! hehe i got a lot of money for my bday so im gonna hit the mall and mikafy my closet!!!!!!! ooo and im getting a tama that i wanna wear around like he does! so that too!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, braces of course. I think I have three pairs. And I have a lot of different converse shoes. I mostly wear my red pair at the moment. And I have a few skinny jeans, in yellow, blue and turquise.

DSC01180.jpg

DSC01179.jpg

I love this shirt, or whatever you call it. :biggrin2: I think it's very Mika-ish.:bleh:

Ooh! And of course! My sunglasses! I've got a pair of black Ray-Ban Wayfarers. And a pair in pink and blue. They're not Ray-Bans, but they look like they are.

I have some colorful T-Shirts, loads of colorful bracelets that I always ware, and thats about it! I´m on the look out for some green skinny jeans and a pair of colorful braces. I´m also thinking about buying a pair of converce shoes. I´m going to England soon and I hope to find something there:thumb_yello:

-i have 4 pairs of converse shoes ( the classic white ones, pink purple green and white graffiti ones, white ones with pink and red graffiti on it and pink and purple stripes, and a fully white pair with one red stripe and blue insides..lol)

-a pink shirt like the pink one he wears a lot

-red hoodie, blue hoodie

- millions of bright coloured shirts

i probably have more but i cant think of any :wub2:

I have widend my mika wardrobe a bit yesterday

I saw a pink grey green striped hoodie yesterday and well,guess who it reminded me of? Is actually real comfy

oh and I baught my first pair of grey boy shorts:lol3:

now congratulate me:lmao:

Can't believe so many of u got skinny jeans. I simply don't have the legs for skinnies. Would love to show off my 'shapeliness' but they won't goddamn fit! :bleh: lol

lets see erm...

~Long-sleeved fitting top w striped sleeves

~Colourful socks

~Pin-striped pants

~Loads of necklaces w coloured beads/interesting pendants

I also hv this pair of b/w striped arm-stockings, but they look more avril lavigne than anything else! :D

All my coloured socks!n I got pink socks, green socks, orange socks, blue socks, yellow socks.... etc

My skinnies - black and purple could be Mikaish

... That's it

All my coloured socks!n I got pink socks, green socks, orange socks, blue socks, yellow socks.... etc

My skinnies - black and purple could be Mikaish

... That's it

oh yeah! ur right,my socks are mika-ish too

I got ones with circles and stars :lol3:

the rest are just striped or colored

...The great part of my wardrobe...I cannot list everything :biggrin2:

I'm just getting started :lol3:

but they really shouldn't let me go shopping that often because I will go Mikamad

Sucks tho with the pants because I'm quite tall,and my legs alone are like 1.10 m :lol3:

just made y cousin try the hoodie one (the cousin that is almost identical to mika,personality like and a bit look wise)

anyway,the kid was so cute :lol3:

with the striped hoodie and the two bunnyteeth

I'm just getting started :lol3:

but they really shouldn't let me go shopping that often because I will go Mikamad

Sucks tho with the pants because I'm quite tall,and my legs alone are like 1.10 m :lol3:

I'm 1.68 cm, and averything(or ALMOST everything) fits well :bleh:

I'm also under diet now :biggrin2:

Hey!

I've got a zipped hoodie, brown. No pictures on it, though.

I have white shoes, Reebok, i don't know if Mika wears reebok but I like them a lot.

Skinny jeans in all kind of colours.

I have colourful bracelets and one of them I bought in Portobello Road a couple of days ago.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3597&stc=1&d=1184677606'>http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3597&stc=1&d=1184677606

http://www.mik

post-2245-142983667221_thumb.jpg

No clothes, really. Or at least right now I can't think of any "mikaish" clothes of mine. My clothes are mostly "ellaish". LOL! :wink2:

But anyway, I do have 2 colorful bracelets. Nothing special, they are only made of plastic, a bit childish. A pink one and a purple one. I had them years before mika's first album, before I first heard of him. So they aren't the pure influence of Mika on me. But since I know him, I started to wear them again, because I don't find them ridiculous anymore. They make me think of Mika :blush-anim-cl:

• 2 weeks later...