Letters to OUT Magazine Regarding Mika

DaMango

Hey guys! I saw the August issue of OUT magazine on the stands today, so I quickly turned to the page of reader's letters. I wanted to see what kind of reviews our man got from the public. I didn't want to buy the magazine, so I took a photo on my digital camera, so I could type them up later. (Oh, the nerdy things we do for Mika! :naughty: ) I was happy to see that he won raves! :thumb_yello:

BIG LOVE FOR MIKA

Mika is a doll. Who cares what he does in bed? His music is fun and wonderful. The point of your article was what? I grew up with Bowie and Grace Jones. It was nice to think that each might be a bit bent, but it did not matter.

MIKE DEER, NEW ORLEANS

MIKA-LICIOUS

Thank you for Mika-he is just adorable. He is very sweet and talented and well-spoken, and who he's sleeping with is really nobody's business. He's an artist, so I guess you could say he has a gay spirit. He makes me happy.

DONALD R. DI RUSSO, BOSTON

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much DaMango!!:thumb_yello: Those responses are so nice.

I feel so proud and happy when someone says they respect Mika and what he chooses to say and what not to say about his sexuality and his private life.

I especially liked this response.

BIG LOVE FOR MIKA

"Mika is a doll. Who cares what he does in bed? His music is fun and wonderful. The point of your article was what? I grew up with Bowie and Grace Jones. It was nice to think that each might be a bit bent, but it did not matter."

MIKE DEER, NEW ORLEANS

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!: :biggrin2:

:naughty: (taking a pic of the magazine... the things you do for you fellow MCFers)

Out of topic, Norwalk174's profile and signature pics reminded me of how I was wondering back the time the Attitude magazine article appeared that if the hat really was Mika's (what I supposed and hoped it was)

or if it was only some accessory from the studio etc. :cool:

Im happy it seems to be his own! He has such a deliciously great style! :yay:

Yeah, and thanks for posting the reviews!

Out of topic, Norwalk174's profile and signature pics reminded me of how I was wondering back the time the Attitude magazine article appeared that if the hat really was Mika's (what I supposed and hoped it was)

or if it was only some accessory from the studio etc. :cool:

Im happy it seems to be his own! He has such a deliciously great style! :yay:

Yeah, and thanks for posting the reviews!

I love those hats too. I've been looking forever for one.

Hey guys! I saw the August issue of OUT magazine on the stands today, so I quickly turned to the page of reader's letters. I wanted to see what kind of reviews our man got from the public. I didn't want to buy the magazine, so I took a photo on my digital camera, so I could type them up later. (Oh, the nerdy things we do for Mika! :naughty: ) I was happy to see that he won raves! :thumb_yello:

BIG LOVE FOR MIKA

Mika is a doll. Who cares what he does in bed? His music is fun and wonderful. The point of your article was what? I grew up with Bowie and Grace Jones. It was nice to think that each might be a bit bent, but it did not matter.

MIKE DEER, NEW ORLEANS

MIKA-LICIOUS

Thank you for Mika-he is just adorable. He is very sweet and talented and well-spoken, and who he's sleeping with is really nobody's business. He's an artist, so I guess you could say he has a gay spirit. He makes me happy.

Thank you for posting! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

I approve of these reviews and I'm happy to see both of them think it's nobody's business who sleeps with Mika or what he does in bed. That is truly spectacular! :biggrin2:

BIG LOVE FOR MIKA

MIKE DEER, NEW ORLEANS

MIKA-LICIOUS

Awwww thankyou!

I loved the first response.

Haha. I know how u feel..I ripped a page outta a magazine from my school library once.

rofl.

xxxxx

BIG LOVE FOR MIKA

MIKE DEER, NEW ORLEANS

MIKA-LICIOUS

Thanks for posting! :thumb_yello:

x