Michael Buble doing Grace Kelly!

Jolene

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched it

While I still like Mika singing it, that a star as big as Michael Buble chose to cover it is a huge compliment to our boy... and he did a good job at it too, different to Mika but still good

Thanks JOlene

Sorry, don't think this has been posted??

It's a bit different to the way our boy does it!

Thanks Jolene! That was entertaining...I think there was a bit of sarcasm there when told the audience that he was going to give them something "manly"..... :naughty:

You know, I love Michael Bublè, i'm gonna see him live in october, but i didn't like that much how he did Grace Kelly..he did it his way, right, but...it's hard for a mika fan:bleh: It's funny how at a certain point he couldn't not to jump like Mika!:biggrin2:

1:58-2:00 :lmfao: oh this might be the knitter in me coming out...do u guys see what i see :lmfao: *bad knitter*

ANYWAY first of all, kudos to him for trying...that's very brave of him...btw i've never heard of him, but app he's big, so it's an honor for mika. some parts sounded ok ach.

secondly, being mfcers we won't appreciate anyone else singing mika songs, so i bet even IF someone sang it really good (highly unlikely), we mite find some faults in it and THIRDLY, no one can really sing mika songs like mika...that's cause our boy is unique :biggrin2:

HEHEHE love his attemps at mika moves :biggrin2: didn't quite get them but he tried :bleh::biggrin2:

don't have the time to check video now, thx for posting btw! :thumb_yello: I am going out but I'll soon check it asap.

I like michael though and whatever type of performance of GC he delivers, I'm glad he considered singing it! :wink2:

Let me clear that I usually like Michael Buble, but I don't like what he did on that video.

Firstly, i'm sure he didn't sing it the best he can.. to me it was clear that he was taking a piss.:sneaky2:

Sorry, don't think this has been posted??

It's a bit different to the way our boy does it!

NO ONE can ever do it like Mika. :thumb_yello: I'm glad that there is more exposure in the US. You can't even find him on iTunes US unless you do a search. :crybaby: Thanks for the post.