Mad Hatter / Circus Master

Yoppappop

Ok Guys... I know that you absolutely don't care about that, but it's been bothering since the end of Somerset House and the publication of the first newspapers reviews so i thought i could tell you about it...

As Schyhryzædxç (the only word that does whole justice to Mika's sexiness) as Mika looked in his last appearance costume with top hat and black tail vest, etc., he's been described as The Mad Hatter in all newspapers, in reference to Alice in Wonderland... But Alice in Wonderland being one of my favourite Walt Disney's movies, as much as all Walt Disney's movies, i had a HUUUUUUUGE doubt about that...

And i started to think : ok, Walt Disney just adapts the original stories to the cinema, so everything said in Walt Disney's movies is not true (what i knew...), they can change the appearance of some characters, they can change the end of the stories, they can basically do whatever they want...

But it was still bothering me as i was sure that Mika was NOT the Mad Hatter at the end of the show, like it's been claimed all over the newspaper...

And i'm relieved now, cause i have my answer : Mika was NOT the Mad Hatter. The essential element found in EVERY Mad Hatter costumes being the bow-tie and the coat, in addition to the top hat which HAS a piece of paper on it... And Mika didn't have this bow tie, and what he had was NOT a coat...

Mika was a Circus Master, and THAT makes sense... Since he's been claiming that since the beginning of his career, hasn't he...

That's it, i just wanted to inform you about that. You can find some different pics of both Mad Hatter and Circus Masters on the internet, and make your own opinion about that if you're interested...

I'm so relieved, being obsessional, i couldn't have been cool with that until i had found the answer... And i kept on forgetting looking for the pics, and each time i was thinking about it at some random moment, it started bothering me again...

I know you don't care, and that this thread will reach page 28492 of this section in 1 hour, but i've done it :thumb_yello:

The second thing is : don't believe everything you read in the newspaper :naughty::wink2:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Naah...i really don't care.

But i'm bothering to respond to your thread anyway because I agree with you that he's Circus Master and not Mad Hatter. :thumb_yello:

But still...you do need help. :naughty:

of course he's the Circus Master! the first thought in my mind!

mad hatter? naaaaaaaaaaa, they just named the first thing that came to their empty minds...knowing totally nothin about mika!:biggrin2:

just a hat does not make a mad hatter! :mf_rosetinted:

Excuse me, but at least, i'm not creating a new thread about how sexy Mika is or Which song of the album people like more, his real name, why he wrote Grace Kelly for, or anything that has been done before, so leave me alone with my random obession :mf_rosetinted:

Ok Guys... I know that you absolutely don't care about that, but it's been bothering since the end of Somerset House and the publication of the first newspapers reviews so i thought i could tell you about it...

As Schyhryzædxç (the only word that does whole justice to Mika's sexiness) as Mika looked in his last appearance costume with top hat and black tail vest, etc., he's been described as The Mad Hatter in all newspapers, in reference to Alice in Wonderland... But Alice in Wonderland being one of my favourite Walt Disney's movies, as much as all Walt Disney's movies, i had a HUUUUUUUGE doubt about that...

And i started to think : ok, Walt Disney just adapts the original stories to the cinema, so everything said in Walt Disney's movies is not true (what i knew...), they can change the appearance of some characters, they can change the end of the stories, they can basically do whatever they want...

But it was still bothering me as i was sure that Mika was NOT the Mad Hatter at the end of the show, like it's been claimed all over the newspaper...

And i'm relieved now, cause i have my answer : Mika was NOT the Mad Hatter. The essential element found in EVERY Mad Hatter costumes being the bow-tie and the coat, in addition to the top hat which HAS a piece of paper on it... And Mika didn't have this bow tie, and what he had was NOT a coat...

Mika was a Circus Master, and THAT makes sense... Since he's been claiming that since the beginning of his career, hasn't he...

That's it, i just wanted to inform you about that. You can find some different pics of both Mad Hatter and Circus Masters on the internet, and make your own opinion about that if you're interested...

I'm so relieved, being obsessional, i couldn't have been cool with that until i had found the answer... And i kept on forgetting looking for the pics, and each time i was thinking about it at some random moment, it started bothering me again...

I know you don't care, and that this thread will reach page 28492 of this section in 1 hour, but i've done it :thumb_yello:

The second thing is : don't believe everything you read in the newspaper :naughty::wink2:

always stroke me as a ringmaster.. :blink: the typical ringmaster outfit. :thumb_yello: amazing outfit BTW! hope he wears it again soon! fits him wonderfully: very sexy either. :biggrin2:

You're entitled. You've been a member since January. :naughty:

There should be a rule like that - being allowed to make one new thread for every week you've been a member or something like that. :wink2:

very interesting random topic :thumb_yello:

the first thought that came to me was circus master, cause he always referred to his life like that...i can't remember the exact quote, but he had said something like when u are a freak, u create a circus around u and hope other freaks join....plus he likes circuses and stuff, so it's only fitting. i hate those ppl who know nothing bout mika/what mika stands for! they jump up and make stupid assumptions and post it all over the tabloids/net without even doing any sort of research or anything!!! they just don't understand him! just like how we r fans and know everything bout him, that he wants us to know, is the reason why we accept and understand these things...they r normal to us because that's just the person mika is! and i hate ppl who jump to conclusions by just looking at him :sneaky2:

ok sorry bout that rant!

You're entitled. You've been a member since January. :naughty:

There should be a rule like that - being allowed to make one new thread for every week you've been a member or something like that. :wink2:

I'm waaaaaaaaaaay behind, maybe I should ask for videos in a couple of threads :yay:

I'm waaaaaaaaaaay behind, maybe I should ask for videos in a couple of threads :yay:

Now, now, KAta...be nice. :naughty:

I was thinking of dressing as a Circus Master for the Quebec Gig. OR maybe even Billy Brown...but i might look like a UPS delivery man.

Yeah, definitely ringmaster. He looked nothing like the Mad Hatter except for the top hat, and the MH would make absolutely no sense, as opposed to the ringmaster, which makes perfect sense, with all the animals. :) I never knew that some people thought it was a Mad Hatter outfit because I didn't read any reviews on that gig, so it was always ringmaster for me. :D

Now, now, KAta...be nice. :naughty:

I was thinking of dressing as a Circus Master for the Quebec Gig. OR maybe even Billy Brown...but i might look like a UPS delivery man.

:naughty: easy to get a costume then :blink:

Well, I am sorry but I can't help you solve this riddle, because when I saw the first picure of the Summerset gig I thought:

"Why the hell did he dress like Jacko in the 80s?"

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I got the MJ vibe too, but that was fine by me because I'm a huge fan of MJ's original stuff. Saw him in concert in 1997 and up until seeing Mika it was the best performance ever!

As for the whole Mad Hatter thing, what the hell were people thinking? I never thought it was the Mad Hatter, clearly Circus ringleader!

This Alice in Wonderland thing has got to stop!