Nifty Mika promo item with cool photo!

DaMango

Hey everyone! I recently acquired 5 of these nifty bookmarks that were once available from Barnes and Noble. I had never seen this photo before, and thought it was really nice. Sorry the scan is a bit grainy. The bookmark is actually pretty small, but the scan turned out huge for some reason.

bookmark-1.jpg

What's really cool is that Danika took a photo of some of the early sketches at the Blink Gallery exhibit. (Thanks again Danika!)

sketch.jpg

Just in case anyone wants the image without the text, I did a little cropping and painting for you. They make the cutest friends, don't they?

bookmark_img.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aw i want one! :biggrin2:

i dont have any bookmarks actually... and i always lose my page when im reading! i know any old piece of paper would do but i just couldnt be bothered with em! ha strange i no! but if i had one of these things would be different lol!

awww, i love his face in that and orange is a GOOD color on him

am i the only one who imagined a little pip squeaky voice coming outta the little talk bubble from the lollipop girl? lol :biggrin2:

awww, i love his face in that and orange is a GOOD color on him

am i the only one who imagined a little pip squeaky voice coming outta the little talk bubble from the lollipop girl? lol :biggrin2:

I imagined that too :bleh:

I LOVE the orange jacket! I can't get over, I want one like it! :naughty: I really like orange on Mika, he doesn't seem to wear it as often as the other colors but I like it on him.

EDIT: I also noticed at the bottom of the book mark it says SCAN THE BARCODE TO PREVIEW THE TRACKS or whatever, which is cool that they can do that on a book mark, though I wouldn't know where you're suppose to scan it, lol.