relax number 1 in Belgium

stien

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checked, it's number 8 in the Netherlands, well at least top 10 and it's been there for only 2 weeks so it should be possible to get that no. 1 position:biggrin2: :thumb_yello: And Grace Kelly is now on no. 29 after 20 weeks. Everybody loves Grace Kelly

Yay that's fantastic news.

we are Hoping Big Girs will be number one in England.

:thumb_yello:

Thing is, I will be away this week so I will not be able to listen to the charts

on Sunday. Keep me posted.

YESSS !!!! finally !!! I'm waiting on this for weeks :roftl:

GO MIKA :yay::partytime2:

my sister doesn't like mika, but she likes rihanna (I don't really like her, she's ok) and rihanna was on number 1 for a couple of weeks and my sister was teasing me with it like: HAHA UMBRELLA IS ON NUMBER 1 AND MIKA IS ON 2:roftl:

I said just wait :sneaky2:

OOO my poor sister she is going to hear this for a LOOONG time :biggrin2: relax, take it eeeaaassayyy :mf_rosetinted:

YESSS !!!! finally !!! I'm waiting on this for weeks :roftl:

GO MIKA :yay::partytime2:

my sister doesn't like mika, but she likes rihanna (I don't really like her, she's ok) and rihanna was on number 1 for a couple of weeks and my sister was teasing me with it like: HAHA UMBRELLA IS ON NUMBER 1 AND MIKA IS ON 2:roftl:

I said just wait :sneaky2:

OOO my poor sister she is going to hear this for a LOOONG time :biggrin2: relax, take it eeeaaassayyy :mf_rosetinted:

Is your sister always like that?

Why doesn't she like Mika?

Is your sister always like that?

Why doesn't she like Mika?

yes, she's always like that :naughty: but I don't care. I would be worried if she liked mika :boxed: we are verry different, we like different music and we have a different style, but we couldn't live without each other :roftl: you know, I asked why she didn't liked mika, but I'm not going to say what she said, because she was very offensive :sneaky2::thumbdown:

yes, she's always like that :naughty: but I don't care. I would be worried if she liked mika :boxed: we are verry different, we like different music and we have a different style, but we couldn't live without each other :roftl: you know, I asked why she didn't liked mika, but I'm not going to say what she said, because she was very offensive :sneaky2::thumbdown:

Well, I think he's brilliant.

I would love to meet him one day.

yes, he IS brilliant :thumb_yello: I said why I liked mika's music so much, but it didn't help :thumbdown:

I'm not the only one who likes mika's music in our house my mom thinks he is brilliant too and she said to my sister last week that she didn't have taste for good music :naughty: yes, I have a very cool mom :biggrin2:

no, I don't think so :sneaky2::thumbdown: It was on number 2 for a couple of weeks

(maybe 6 or 7 weeks, I don't know for sure)

there was a belgian song on 1 and that stayed on number 1 for 12 or 13 weeks, that was very depressing I wanted grace kelly on 1 :naughty: