Mika...IN LOVE?

afazza

Well... I was getting my usual monthy letters from my cousin in London, and she sent me a short clipping from one of her magazines:

MIKA AND BETH DITTO

Sang Sweet Dreams together at a festival. Fell in love. What next: happily ever after?

Yes. Yes yes yes. This is the real article. I don't believe any of it though. Not until it can be PROPERLY proven to me. But I am scared!

This is Beth Ditto from the band "The Gossip".:boxed:

I got a movie clip of them singing together, but I do not see any hints of love.

http://www.qlipp.com/2007/07/mika-and-beth-ditto-makin-love.html

Oh and I am sorry if this has already been posted. Really sorry! Just let this thread rot away haha!:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy as long as he is happy, be it with or without her. Though, of course, it would be much better if he decided to be happy with me instead. :biggrin2: Just kidding. I'm genuinely happy for him (if all this gossip is true): he found someone. After all, who are we to say whom Mika should date?

I'm happy as long as he is happy, be it with or without her. Though, of course, it would be much better if he decided to be happy with me instead. :biggrin2: Just kidding. I'm genuinly happy for him (if all this gossip is true): he found someone. After all, who are we to say who Mika should date?

i totally agreeeee.

i mean, yes, we all are in love with mika, but since its a fanspace, maybe we should support him because thats what he wants...

...now please excuse me while i go cry myself to sleep.

just kidding.

I really doubt this is true.

First of all, as far as I'm concerned Ditto's not exactly straight.

AND, Last time I read something about her (a few weeks ago?) it said that she was currently dating someone. Weird. Ah well, If it's somehow true then good for them. :thumb_yello:

Beth Ditto is a lesbian. Has been her entire life. She was caught kissing a girl in the kindergarten bathroom.

She's dating a transgender person now. Forget their name, though. I'll probably Wikipedia it.

Yeah, I know she's a lesbian. My question aimed at another subject. lcmlcm says she prefers Perez or Alan. That means she doesn't like Beth (or so it seems; correct me if I'm wrong, lcmlcm). I was curious to know why that is.

Yeah, I know she's a lesbian. My question aimed at another subject. lcmlcm says she prefers Perez or Alan. That means she doesn't like Beth (or so it seems; correct me if I'm wrong, lcmlcm). I was curious to know why that is.

No, I know. I understood what you meant, I was addressing the people who might not know she's gay.

Well Mika probably has a thing for her,he did say somewhere he'd be happy just to be her friend

But people really exagerate in newspapers

I gotta go sing Sweet Dreams with Mika,then we'll fall in love

didn't know she's a lesbian tho

The reporter was exaggerating at how well they got on :naughty: Beth ditto is lesbian and is in a relationship with another transvestian female named freddie, they are just really great friends ... lol :punk::thumb_yello:

and that too. lol!

haha its ok Cazgirl, im always loved up too ! ... I love you .. HAHA :naughty:

i say it to everyone im not even joking...

work mate: haha u live on canvey

me: yeah so?

work mate: its sinking

work mate: you're gonna drown

me: stfu!

work mate: hahahaha

me: shut up you &^%$!@~{_)Y^"!!!

work mate: :boxed:

me: .... i love you!

i say it to everyone im not even joking...

work mate: haha u live on canvey

work mate: its sinking

work mate: you're gonna drown

me: stfu!

work mate: hahahaha

me: shut up you &^%$!@~{_)Y^"!!!

work mate: :boxed:

me: .... i love you!

haha, bless ! yeah im kinda like that too :naughty: