August 10th Quebec Cancelled

dcdeb

ohwowitsnicka I love this...:roftl: :roftl: *applause* I hope you're right!!

Me too! poor mika!

thanks glad you like it!

She's just a little crazy!

Nicka, in your first cartoon it looks like Mika has either three eyes or two noses. Then in the last frame it looks like he's missing an eye. :roftl::bleh:

LOL I DIDNT REALIZE!!

"Ack are you kidding me? Quebec?! Cancel!"

Bwahaha you just made my morning.:roftl:

good! :] haha glad you like it.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew there was a big possibility from the beginning but what could I do! It was just too exciting to not organize something and I live close. But it still sad :emot-sad:

Hey, if I lived that close I probably would've taken a chance and bought tickets too. And yeah, it's very, very sad! I've been getting upset for ALL the fans who have been disappointed by cancellations. It just sucks! SOMEONE needs to be accountable here!!!

Hey, if I lived that close I probably would've taken a chance and bought tickets too. And yeah, it's very, very sad! I've been getting upset for ALL the fans who have been disappointed by cancellations. It just sucks! SOMEONE needs to be accountable here!!!

sorry totally off topic but..

between a rock and a hard place,

lol ! THE SIMPSONS MOVIE!

SORRY...I just can't seem to stay mad at him for very long.... :wub2:

God forbid, there's real health issues... Wish I could kiss it all better :huglove:

God forbid, there's real health issues... Wish I could kiss it all better :huglove:

Love your avatar Suzy! :roftl:

Let's just all kiss it all better!

I know, I know - absolutely impossible to stay angry when you look at THAT FACE!!!!!! :wub2::mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

sorry totally off topic but..

between a rock and a hard place,

lol ! THE SIMPSONS MOVIE!

I didn't see this movie - so I didn't steal this quote from it. They must've stolen it from me!!! LOL!:roftl:

Love your avatar Suzy! :roftl:

Let's just all kiss it all better!

nice avatar suzy!haha!

I know, I know - absolutely impossible to stay angry when you look at THAT FACE!!!!!! :wub2::mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

Thanks girls! :blush-anim-cl:

I think no one can stay angry too long.

I guess I was more disappointed than angry, because obviously I wanted to go sooo much. But it's all better now. I'm looking forward to the tour and most definitely, I will get the chance to see Mika then!

Hopefully then I'll get a chance to meet all the Mika fans I didn't get a chance to meet August 10th. :thumb_yello:

There is also no chance for me to see him in New York, :( I have to work on Thursday and it was a little bit of a crazy idea...I was blinded by the wish to see him in concert.

Don't worry fans, I'm sure we'll get a chance to see him soon.

For now, let's all hope he gets well soon, so he can continue to perform in the amazing way he always does.

Ok since the gig thread has been deleted, I'll repost here a copy paste of a bulletin I posted on myspace...

Title : Mika losing his hearing ???

On Radio Énergie this morning we heard the VP of the Show pour le Club des Petits Déjeûners explaining why Mika cancelled his appearance and he said Mika has a chronic ear and throat infection that keeps coming back and now they are worried he might lose part of his hearing...

Sur Radio Énergie ce matin on a entendu le VP du Show pour le Club des Petits Déjeûners expliquer pourquoi Mika avait cancellé son apparition et il a dit qu'il avait une infection récurrente aux oreilles et èa la gorge et qu'en ce moment il y a même un risque qu'il perde un certain pourcentage de son ouïe...

just outta curiousity... is he actualy ill? the show isn't for over a week so whats that about? Does that mean all the shows hes got schedualed between now and then are cancelled? including new york city that morning? Just a tad bit confused over here

Having said that... I hope he gets better soon.. I certainly wouldnt want him to miss Toronto teehehe. 1) because we love him here, 2) because being sick sucks and 3) my friend is flying out from edmonton for to see him and i'm flying home early from lebanon.. again to see him haha! so a cancellation would blow mega chunks! *begs and pleads please dont be sick mika please please take your vitamin c!!*

Ok since the gig thread has been deleted, I'll repost here a copy paste of a bulletin I posted on myspace...

On Radio Énergie this morning we heard the VP of the Show pour le Club des Petits Déjeûners explaining why Mika cancelled his appearance and he said Mika has a chronic ear and throat infection that keeps coming back and now they are worried he might lose part of his hearing...

Sur Radio Énergie ce matin on a entendu le VP du Show pour le Club des Petits Déjeûners expliquer pourquoi Mika avait cancellé son apparition et il a dit qu'il avait une infection récurrente aux oreilles et èa la gorge et qu'en ce moment il y a même un risque qu'il perde un certain pourcentage de son ouïe...

NO!!!! :shocked: the poor thing...

he's obsessed about protecting his hearing too and now this is happening... i feel so bad for him :tears:

oh my gosh thats terrible!!!! I hope thats not true!

ok well if he doesnt go i wont be mad .....its not like im going there, im going to watch it on my huge t.v. :naughty: and plus its very hard to get mad at mika .....lol

i don't think i ever could :bleh: but if he ever did anything bad i think someone would have to give him a spanking *cough me cough cough*

sorry that was WAY too naughty for this thread :blush-anim-cl:

oh god...and to think i was just on the cold shower thread? my efforts to clean my gutter mind are gone....oh well :bleh:

it's near impossible to get rid of guttermind when you think of mika 24/7 :thumbdown: i don't think i want to get rid of my guttermind :biggrin2: