August 10th Quebec Cancelled

dcdeb

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nope... they are still going to happen.. well for now. you never know they might get cancelled in a couple days. :sneaky2:

it's not his fault they schedule him for every show and festival there is poopface :bleh: yeah i called you a poopface what are you going to do about it?? huh huh:naughty:

it's not his fault they schedule him for every show and festival there is poopface :bleh: yeah i called you a poopface what are you going to do about it?? huh huh:naughty:

im not mad at mika silly!

mika the poor thing probably doesnt even know!!

did you even see my cartoon?

well then , me either :thumb_yello:

we are totally the coolest people EVER!! haha

I'm not at mika, I know it's not his fault... but the pill would be much easier to swallow if the other gigs were cancelled as well...

i think that he just needs more rest and definitely shouldn't be doing 2 shows a day.. but that's a random guess :bleh:

I have hardly just heard at the TV that Mika has cancelled his show because of its health which obliges him to stay in Europe :shocked:

Carol you should post this on the GMA thread. Mika said his ears were killing him in Japan. I'm afraid his last trip to LA/Japan may have pushed things too far and he'll risk serious damage if he flies again. :no:

I have hardly just heard at the TV that Mika has cancelled his show because of its health which obliges him to stay in Europe :shocked:

Sweden is in Europe, Way Out West might have an empty slot on that day after someone cancelled :mf_rosetinted:

Carol you should post this on the GMA thread. Mika said his ears were killing him in Japan. I'm afraid his last trip to LA/Japan may have pushed things too far and he'll risk serious damage if he flies again. :no:

I know! Poor honey :(

Sunshine had posted this bulletin yesterday on myspace:

On Radio Énergie this morning we heard the VP of the Show pour le Club des Petits Déjeûners explaining why Mika cancelled his appearance and he said Mika has a chronic ear and throat infection that keeps coming back and now they are worried he might lose part of his earing...

Anyway I post this right now :thumb_yello: