• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL

haha and my glowsticks.

THAT I SPENT 20+$ ON!

OMG I JUST bought a bunch of glowsticks today too!!!!!! Luckily I got mine at the dollar store. I still spent about $8 and some odd cents on everything because I was going to make a birthday card for him and it was going to be with paint. I was so excited, but now there's no way I can make it and give it to him. Unless if I make it and he happens to do a September concert near me, better late than never!

Oh, and I bought a really cheap boa at the dollar store too. It looks more fuzzy that feathery haha. Oh well.

OMG I JUST bought a bunch of glowsticks today too!!!!!! Luckily I got mine at the dollar store. I still spent about $8 and some odd cents on everything because I was going to make a birthday card for him and it was going to be with paint. I was so excited, but now there's no way I can make it and give it to him. Unless if I make it and he happens to do a September concert near me, better late than never!

Oh, and I bought a really cheap boa at the dollar store too. It looks more fuzzy that feathery haha. Oh well.

the sad this is..

I BOUT MY GLOWSTICKS AT THE DOLLAR STORE TOO!

:lmfao:

the sad this is..

I BOUT MY GLOWSTICKS AT THE DOLLAR STORE TOO!

:lmfao:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Then you bought a lot of them then to have it come to more that $20! :blink:

I think the only colors they had were red... I got one that has two necklaces and two bracelets... another pack that has a necklace that's twisted two different color, and one pack that had six bracelets.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Then you bought a lot of them then to have it come to more that $20! :blink:

I think the only colors they had were red... I got one that has two necklaces and two bracelets... another pack that has a necklace that's twisted two different color, and one pack that had six bracelets.

ohh only red? mine were all kinds of colors..

oh well.

i guess ill just have to have a party.

ohh only red? mine were all kinds of colors..

oh well.

i guess ill just have to have a party.

Well, there's different colored dots on the package but the red dot is the biggest, so I assumed they're red.

I don't know what I'm going to save mine for, I really don't do anything at night. Maybe if he does a tour in September I'll get to go to the concert and I'll wear it then, that's if they allow them. I've heard of some people having their lollipops taken away!

Well, there's different colored dots on the package but the red dot is the biggest, so I assumed they're red.

I don't know what I'm going to save mine for, I really don't do anything at night. Maybe if he does a tour in September I'll get to go to the concert and I'll wear it then, that's if they allow them. I've heard of some people having their lollipops taken away!

not the lollipops!

well its SO tempting to crack the glowsticks and start dancing to benny benassi.

soo i dont know how long i can wait!

not the lollipops!

well its SO tempting to crack the glowsticks and start dancing to benny benassi.

soo i dont know how long i can wait!

:roftl:

Gosh I never have glowsticks and when I have them I never want to waste them even though they only cost a dollar!!! I guess it's because it seemed so hard to get them when I was younger.

lol

glowsticks own.

I'm pretty much in love with glowsticks. Did you know that you could freeze them and they'll still glow a little bit later on after you re-crack them?

I'm not too fond of the glowsticks that you can put in your mouth, though. I've never tried them because I fear that I will choke!

I'm pretty much in love with glowsticks. Did you know that you could freeze them and they'll still glow a little bit later on after you re-crack them?

I'm not too fond of the glowsticks that you can put in your mouth, though. I've never tried them because I fear that I will choke!

yeahh i knoww! haha

OMG GLOWSTICKS IN YOUR MOUTH.

! weird.

yeahh i knoww! haha

OMG GLOWSTICKS IN YOUR MOUTH.

! weird.

You've never heard of them?!!

I'm trying to find a wesbite with them, try looking on the site where the flashing hearts are.

I think this is what they look like, even though I've never actually seen one before.

I just don't like the idea of cracking a glow stick and sticking it in something to go into your mouth. :blink:

You've never heard of them?!!

I'm trying to find a wesbite with them, try looking on the site where the flashing hearts are.

I think this is what they look like, even though I've never actually seen one before.

I just don't like the idea of cracking a glow stick and sticking it in something to go into your mouth. :blink:

thats just weird.

HAHAHAHAHA!This is hillarious! Great job:punk:

I am very very sorry for the Canadian fans.

It is possible that the management reconsidered the schedule after the Austrian thing.

We Japanese fans have been worried about 8/10 too. The schedule looked totally crazy. Four events just a few days after the concerts in super hot and steamy Japan? Are you out of mind? He said he only had two hours looking around in Tokyo. And jet lag. All of them looked exhausted when we met them in Tokyo.

We were horrified after learning that there had been multiple cancellations, so checked with the event organizer almost every other day. We also had tonnes of presents for him which took us 2 months. One of our artist buddies suffer depression and she could not come to the gig. I had her message. We desperately hoped he would be okay and come to Japan. It was really, really scary.

He is a superstar but a human. But now his life looks like the 'Sweet Dreams', doesn't it? Let's hope he will learn how to manage his life, take some time off soon, get inputs for new ideas, have a long, successful carrer and make everyone happy.

Let me tell you Mika looked sooooooooo happy when he was singing with his little sister (oh my. She is gorgeous. No wonder he made the lollipop song, lol. And she's a goood singer). She looked a bit tense, and he was so caring. I was very, very touched. How wonderful to see all the family working together! We all believe that it is worth waiting for. We waited for seven months. There are people waiting for him, the band, and his family all over the world. The world is his stage, right?

In the meantime, how about new ideas for more presents?? How about suggesting Universal Canada (is it?) to create fun products for you guys (e.g. Canada-only T-shirt, sitckers, mag cups, accesories for mobile phones, etc.)? You will be busy, lol!

ohwowitsnicka I love this...:roftl: :roftl: *applause* I hope you're right!!

She's just a little crazy!

Nicka, in your first cartoon it looks like Mika has either three eyes or two noses. Then in the last frame it looks like he's missing an eye. :roftl::bleh:

Hello Everyone.

First of all I would like to extend my deepest condolences to my fellow Mika fans in eastern Canada. I am simply devastated for you guys. I wish I could be there for a massive group hug and show you how deeply sorry I am that the August 10th concert was cancelled. It just sucks sucks sucks!!! :thumbdown:

Secondly - I hate to say this but I saw this coming - big time!!! Why do you think I did not rush out to get tickets to that concert considering I have family in Montreal, etc. etc. DUH - the fact that he was triple booked that day might've had something to do with it...!!!

He's not gonna cancel GMA, people. That's not in his best interest. He is "selectively ill". Do the math.

Dear Mika, and Mika's people collectively known as "them":

There are no confirmed gigs scheduled for September, just whispers of two festival appearances. Mika - if you have been overbooked/exhausted/suffering from ear troubles, PLEASE DO NOT announce any dates for September! Take the month off. And take your antibiotics or chicken soup or whatever is necessary to get the go-ahead from your doctor that you're okay to resume touring in October. In fact, you'd best get the go-ahead from about five doctors, because if you sporadically cancel those appearances in France, Italy, and Germany, you might just end up with rotten fruit thrown in your direction. :boxed:

Signed with love,

Your adoring-but-increasingly-less-patient fans

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Hello Everyone.

First of all I would like to extend my deepest condolences to my fellow Mika fans in eastern Canada. I am simply devastated for you guys. I wish I could be there for a massive group hug and show you how deeply sorry I am that the August 10th concert was cancelled. It just sucks sucks sucks!!! :thumbdown:

Secondly - I hate to say this but I saw this coming - big time!!! Why do you think I did not rush out to get tickets to that concert considering I have family in Montreal, etc. etc. DUH - the fact that he was triple booked that day might've had something to do with it...!!!

He's not gonna cancel GMA, people. That's not in his best interest. He is "selectively ill". Do the math.

I knew there was a big possibility from the beginning but what could I do! It was just too exciting to not organize something and I live close. But it still sad :emot-sad: