Mika Pulls Big Chill Show

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

serious , I didnt get the chicken means chicken link when I typed it , I like it though spicy chicken forum , I can just imagine Mika serving some spicy legs and breasts .:naughty:

Haha, he once said he was a crappy waiter. Still it would be interesting to see him at work :naughty:

Our own forum members may be responsible for the second articles actions :wink2:

no no although we were all very tempted to go to the press tent by the castle stage we refrained ourselfs from saying anything to them unless ofcourse someone over heard us talking about it.

But we felt Mika didnt need our help to damage his image he has already done it :mf_rosetinted:

Our own forum members may be responsible for the second articles actions :wink2:

they were gutted - yes, but hope no one will call him "pathetic":thumbdown:

(irresponsible etc bad planning -blah-blah- hell yes!!!!!!!!but not that!!!)

no no although we were all very tempted to go to the press tent by the castle stage we refrained ourselfs from saying anything to them unless ofcourse someone over heard us talking about it.

But we felt Mika didnt need our help to damage his image he has already done it :mf_rosetinted:

True True Bexxy , I thought the flag must of have some very naughty writing on it after what happened :wink2:

This bit puzzles me:

"defaced banners and daubed graffiti across the site"

I certainly didn't see any there. The only banner/flag I saw was the MFC one. We heard some people commenting that we had taken it down, but that was because Bexxy needed it as an extra blanket at night!:naughty:

I didn't see any graffiti of any kind there, except the usual mindless scrawl in the portaloos.

I think that someone just wants a good story.

(note that there's no photo of it with the article!)

unless someone saw us writing on the MFC flag on the saturday then i guess its kind of defacing banners But No not really i think your right Mika Mad its just reporters probably exaggerating things AGAIN.

But yeah it was definately no secret that mika had cancelled nearly everyone who walked past our camp site commented on Mika

I am awfully sorry for all of you and the kids in particular....and time and money and the Birthday project!:thumbdown:

But I will personally call it "damaging the image" only after I see him cancelling with a bottle of smth.. or with white stuff around his nose at the time of the gig....

Reading is ceratinly a shame, but it is rather "damaging" thru planning...

This bit puzzles me:

"defaced banners and daubed graffiti across the site"

I certainly didn't see any there. The only banner/flag I saw was the MFC one. We heard some people commenting that we had taken it down, but that was because Bexxy needed it as an extra blanket at night!:naughty:

I didn't see any graffiti of any kind there, except the usual mindless scrawl in the portaloos.

I think that someone just wants a good story.

(note that there's no photo of it with the article!)

See the flag has many uses! Ha ha.

Hm, I wouldn't stoop so low. We obviously didn't need to anyway because someone else did it.

I didn't see it, but if I had I wouldn't have cleaned it.

I did suggest a very unique way of signing it if we ran out of loo roll. :mf_rosetinted: (Sorry RAK1)

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

hahaha yeah and the people in the tent next to us heard what we were saying and called us something that sounded like witches :roftl: :roftl:

I did suggest a very unique way of signing it if we ran out of loo roll. :mf_rosetinted: (Sorry RAK1)

Haha, that's okay I guess if I'd been there I'd have been the first in the queue.

Haha, that's okay I guess if I'd been there I'd have been the first in the queue.

oh Rak1 i was meaning to pm you about the flag...but i ermmm ...broke the pole :boxed: :boxed:

sorry :thumbdown:

but it wasnt through anger i was just trying to hammer it into the ground and the pole snapped this was on the thursday so its before everything even happened :biggrin2:

oh Rak1 i was meaning to pm you about the flag...but i ermmm ...broke the pole :boxed: :boxed:

sorry :thumbdown:

but it wasnt through anger i was just trying to hammer it into the ground and the pole snapped this was on the thursday so its before everything even happened :biggrin2:

I didn't know that there was a pole!

That explains why it was fixed to the side of your tent. :doh: When we were wandering around the site trying to find you lot I was only looking for flags on poles which is why I didn't see it!

I didn't know that there was a pole!

That explains why it was fixed to the side of your tent. :doh: When we were wandering around the site trying to find you lot I was only looking for flags on poles which is why I didn't see it!

:naughty: :naughty:

yes my fault sorry

:naughty:

well i thought the ground was very soft so i could push the flag in .....i think i found the only hard spot in the entire field when i chose where to stick it :naughty:

:naughty: :naughty:

yes my fault sorry

:naughty:

well i thought the ground was very soft so i could push the flag in .....i think i found the only hard spot in the entire field when i chose where to stick it :naughty:

There's a very bad taste joke just bursting out of that quote!:naughty:

Let's just say that Mika wouldn't be happy!:wink2:

they were gutted - yes, but hope no one will call him "pathetic":thumbdown:

(irresponsible etc bad planning -blah-blah- hell yes!!!!!!!!but not that!!!)

they were calling worse than that at Bc.