The Thank You MFCers thread!!

RosinaKiwi

voldemort?

YOU MEAN HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED!!

ROFL. I just realized you changed your signature.

I'M GLAD PUPPY KICKING HAS TAKEN OVER SUCH A BIG PART OF YOUR LIFE, THAT YOU NO LONGER "RESPECT MIKA"

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFL. I just realized you changed your signature.

I'M GLAD PUPPY KICKING HAS TAKEN OVER SUCH A BIG PART OF YOUR LIFE, THAT YOU NO LONGER "RESPECT MIKA"

I RESPECT MIKA SO MUCH I DONT EVEN HAVE TO SAY IT. YOU CAN JUST SEE IT IN MY REPLIES.

WHEN PEOPLE READ WHAT I POST THEY ALWAYS THINK :WOW, SHE HAS SUCH RESPECT FOR MIKA.

:sneaky2:

AND YES IM AWARE THAT NONE OF THAT MADE SENSE.

AND TO STAY ON TOPIC, I AM GOING TO THANK SARIE FOR MAKING ME CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP.

I RESPECT MIKA SO MUCH I DONT EVEN HAVE TO SAY IT. YOU CAN JUST SEE IT IN MY REPLIES.

WHEN PEOPLE READ WHAT I POST THEY ALWAYS THINK :WOW, SHE HAS SUCH RESPECT FOR MIKA.

:sneaky2:

AND YES IM AWARE THAT NONE OF THAT MADE SENSE.

AND TO STAY ON TOPIC, I AM GOING TO THANK SARIE FOR MAKING ME CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I have some thank yous for MFCers:

I would like to thank soon-to-be-mrs penniman for taking the time and asnwer my postings.

I would like to thank lovetoday for being so hyper and funny.

I would like to thank bonjournemika1990 for her amazing stories.

Sivan for just being her

Kjoshi for being very polite and sweet

freddiesdouble for helping us at the GMA. I got to see MIKA and partially met him. hehehe

ROTFLMAO.

WELL I'D LIKE TO THANK SHANICKA FOR NOT LIVING ANYWHERE NEAR ME, BECAUSE A GOOD KICKING IS THE LAST THING MY LITTLE PUPPY NEEDS.

I'd like to thank Steph for always laughing at my jokes :D

yes.:naughty: and i'd like to thing Shanicka and Sarie for always making me laugh.

and Hollis and Jessica and Violet Sky and EnFa and Kata .:biggrin2:

and some other ppl i've missed.:mf_rosetinted:

EDIT: and Lucy and Kavi. How could i forget them??

OOOoo and CazGirl. Basically EVERYONE !:naughty:

I have some thank yous for MFCers:

I would like to thank soon-to-be-mrs penniman for taking the time and asnwer my postings.

I would like to thank lovetoday for being so hyper and funny.

I would like to thank bonjournemika1990 for her amazing stories.

Sivan for just being her

Kjoshi for being very polite and sweet

freddiesdouble for helping us at the GMA. I got to see MIKA and partially met him. hehehe

you're welcome!

wow....er..

that pic in your signature is pretty....umm..nice.

I'd say how nice but i respect Mika and wouldn't want him to feel uncomfortable.:naughty::wink2:

yes.:naughty: and i'd like to thing Shanicka and Sarie for always making me laugh.

and Hollis and Jessica and Violet Sky and EnFa and Kata .:biggrin2:

and some other ppl i've missed.:mf_rosetinted:

EDIT: and Lucy and Kavi. How could i forget them??

OOOoo and CazGirl. Basically EVERYONE !:naughty:

Thank you for adding me.

I have more people.

I want to thank MIKA's mother for giving birth to the most amazing, talented human being, MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And MIKA (of course) You have changed my life completely. Thank you so much for making my life interested again and actually helping me to be OK with who I am.

And last

ALL THE MFCERS!!!!!!!!!! Thank you sooooooooooooo much for making feel like I belong to something.

MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

• 5 weeks later...

I want to add a few more

Thanks to Hillary for her amaizing mika mail

thanks to Pink for starting the mika mail thread

thanks to jamacronic for being so very nice and welcoming

thanks to ela for making me laugh

jack for her advice and of course confusing the heck out of me having a username with jack in it and actually being female.:roftl:

we have the 'thank you mika' thread.

The 'thankyou mrs penniman' thread etc

but lets take the time to thank eachother,

ok I hope this is not a bad idea i dont know, but I noticed we all have disagreements and our own oppinions on different subjects, but there is also things that others have done to help you, to make you feel welcome, I know there was the whole fan club award thingies, but im talking on a personal level, who do you personally want to thank?!

who are you thankfull for, and why?

I want to thank you all, particularly the first members of the forum, because since the first time I has been here I felt myself in a great family.

I love you all.

o0h, I had missed this thread cause I was on holiday when it was started... :blink:

well, 1st i wanna point out I thank the whole MFC and those who made it possible (sunny, deano etc), and o.c. not knowing many of you (god, you are so many!), I may leave out someone..

in particular, among the ones to be thanked, I'd like to mention the whole italian and scandinavian contigent (esp. robertina, kata, mirtilla, esperia, enfa, lunafish, matt, jeyjen, monshi), the french one (particularly em, aude, jamakkronic, yoppa), the dutch (blue, diana, droopsy.. wait is droops belgian..? :blink: ), queenie, and last but not least the one and only violet_sky and many of the english/welsh/scottish contingent: the absolutely adorable tia, babspany, bexx, mikamad, fredster, kitkat, hotdlp..). sorry if I have forgotten someone: it was not meant. :bleh:

love ya all! :wub2:

o0h, I had missed this thread cause I was on holiday when it was started... :blink:

well, 1st i wanna point out I thank the whole MFC and those who made it possible (sunny, deano etc), and o.c. not knowing many of you (god, you are so many!), I may leave out someone..

in particular, among the ones to be thanked, I'd like to mention the whole italian and scandinavian contigent (esp. robertina, kata, mirtilla, esperia, enfa, lunafish, matt, jeyjen, monshi), the french one (particularly em, aude, jamakkronic, yoppa), the dutch (blue, diana, droopsy.. wait is droops belgian..? :blink: ), queenie, and last but not least the one and only violet_sky and many of the english/welsh/scottish contingent: the absolutely adorable tia, babspany, bexx, mikamad, fredster, kitkat, hotdlp..). sorry if I have forgotten someone: it was not meant. :bleh:

love ya all! :wub2:

awwwww wot a lovely thread iv never noticed it b4:bleh:

yeah id like to thank everyone 4 being so friendly and nice and the ppl. that i have meet 4 being so xcepting:wink2: Iv met ppl at Leeds and Big chill and everyone has been so nice and im looking 4ward to meeting more mfcs later this year. A special thx 2 Bexx thou 4 being such a lovely person and being there when i need her, and being there with me the first time i ever saw mika come bouncing on2 the stage, ill never 4get it!!!!!:punk:

So, I want to thank all my sisters and brothers on the MFC (Yes, I'm talking to you whether you like it or not:mf_rosetinted: )

There are however some special people I want to mention:

Sasje: For being my sweet little sister. Sorry that I ate your baby!

Soon-to-be-mrs.Penniman: For being almost as insane as I am

Greta: For starting the IngievV Appreciation thread.

All the Dutchies: for letting me know I'm not the only retarted Dutch girl :naughty:

Freddie: For being my homeboy haha, we're gonna make it. I practised with the triangle, I'm very good at it!:mf_rosetinted:

Sarie a.k.a Bunnyhop: For making me laugh and the weird convo on MySpace

All my fans: :naughty: For the support

Mika: For being part of the FIM, the Freddie, Ingie, Mika trinity. Though he doesn't know it yet:roftl:

Niki27: For worshipping me as her Chicken Goddess

So, I want to thank all my sisters and brothers on the MFC (Yes, I'm talking to you whether you like it or not:mf_rosetinted: )

There are however some special people I want to mention:

Sasje: For being my sweet little sister. Sorry that I ate your baby!

Soon-to-be-mrs.Penniman: For being almost as insane as I am

Greta: For starting the IngievV Appreciation thread.

All the Dutchies: for letting me know I'm not the only retarted Dutch girl :naughty:

Freddie: For being my homeboy haha, we're gonna make it. I practised with the triangle, I'm very good at it!:mf_rosetinted:

Sarie a.k.a Bunnyhop: For making me laugh and the weird convo on MySpace

All my fans: :naughty: For the support

Mika: For being part of the FIM, the Freddie, Ingie, Mika trinity. Though he doesn't know it yet:roftl:

WHAT? I add you as my chicken goddess in my siggie and I don't deserve a special mention? I'm really disappointed ingie! :tears: