The Thank You MFCers thread!!

RosinaKiwi

So, I want to thank all my sisters and brothers on the MFC (Yes, I'm talking to you whether you like it or not:mf_rosetinted: )

There are however some special people I want to mention:

Sasje: For being my sweet little sister. Sorry that I ate your baby!

Soon-to-be-mrs.Penniman: For being almost as insane as I am

Greta: For starting the IngievV Appreciation thread.

All the Dutchies: for letting me know I'm not the only retarted Dutch girl :naughty:

Freddie: For being my homeboy haha, we're gonna make it. I practised with the triangle, I'm very good at it!:mf_rosetinted:

Sarie a.k.a Bunnyhop: For making me laugh and the weird convo on MySpace

All my fans: :naughty: For the support

Mika: For being part of the FIM, the Freddie, Ingie, Mika trinity. Though he doesn't know it yet

Niki27: For worshipping me as her Chicken Goddess

i am so touched. :tears:

(i'll NEVER be as crazy as you.:mf_rosetinted: )

you are the queen of crazy.:biggrin2:

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I want to thank all my sisters and brothers on the MFC (Yes, I'm talking to you whether you like it or not:mf_rosetinted: )

There are however some special people I want to mention:

Sasje: For being my sweet little sister. Sorry that I ate your baby!

Soon-to-be-mrs.Penniman: For being almost as insane as I am

Greta: For starting the IngievV Appreciation thread.

All the Dutchies: for letting me know I'm not the only retarted Dutch girl

Freddie: For being my homeboy haha, we're gonna make it. I practised with the triangle, I'm very good at it!:mf_rosetinted:

Sarie a.k.a Bunnyhop: For making me laugh and the weird convo on MySpace

All my fans: :naughty: For the support

Mika: For being part of the FIM, the Freddie, Ingie, Mika trinity. Though he doesn't know it yet

Niki27: For worshipping me as her Chicken Goddess

Aaaawwww.... thanks Ingie..:huglove:

I'm so glad to have you as my big sis..:wub2:

And about eating Lina.. that's okay...:wink2:

(it wasn't Lina... you ate a chicken..:fisch:)

I have never seen this thread before!

I would like to thank:

Violetsky for creating the beatiful room and letting us all in.:thumb_yello:

Yoppapop for her patience efforts to guide me through language problems.

Carolollipop and the others in the Picture thread for all the georgous pictures.:wub2:

Sariflor for telling it like it is, a brave girl she is, and good and entertaining company in the Okay thread.

Sarina for creating a movie pic to me with Mika on stage in Somerste House. Can't use it though, page 99 Moving picture thread!

Mirano for her efforts to try to explain to me how to post a picture(sorry, still don't get it)!:boxed:

And all the girls in the London Accomodation thread for advice and support.

Looking forward to meet you in London!

Jackviolet for her ability to be so level-headed and sometimes bring us back to earth (when it really was neccessary, good job!)

Cynthia Mulat for her easy-going and sweet posts.

Babspanky for the films on You Tube and encouraging my attemps to write in English.

Lomster for cute and funny pictures and for cheering me up up when I was down one night.:blush-anim-cl:

Rockinbabzz for her story-telling.:wink2:

And many, many others!

This forum is a great place to participate in!

o0h, I had missed this thread cause I was on holiday when it was started... :blink:

well, 1st i wanna point out I thank the whole MFC and those who made it possible (sunny, deano etc), and o.c. not knowing many of you (god, you are so many!), I may leave out someone..

in particular, among the ones to be thanked, I'd like to mention the whole italian and scandinavian contigent (esp. robertina, kata, mirtilla, esperia, enfa, lunafish, matt, jeyjen, monshi), the french one (particularly em, aude, jamakkronic, yoppa), the dutch (blue, diana, droopsy.. wait is droops belgian..? :blink: ), queenie, and last but not least the one and only violet_sky and many of the english/welsh/scottish contingent: the absolutely adorable tia, babspany, bexx, mikamad, fredster, kitkat, hotdlp..). sorry if I have forgotten someone: it was not meant. :bleh:

love ya all! :wub2:

Cos, I'm very proud you're a little bit italian. :biggrin2:

And I'm very honoured to be your friend :huglove:

bump...........................

this bump is in light of the recent feelings being hurt between people on the forum

I feel bad I did not know this was going on ! however I love all of you and you are wonderful people and you are all so nice and helpful and a good family to all of us!

lots and lots of love,

Suzanne

I would thank a lot of people.....

First of all my lovely but pretty strange family..:wub2:

My sweet husbands and wifes: Leator, Freddie, Hunny, Sara and Ircazo..:wub2:

My kids: Freddie, Hunny, Celesteee, Haylie, Romy (and of course Lina and little Mika..:blush-anim-cl:)

And my sisters: Nicole, Ingie, Enfa and Big Girl...

Further some other special persons who I really love: Holy Johnny, Diana, my own Mary Poppins..:wink2: and all the other lovely oldlings...

I bet I have forgotten a lot of people, but please don't be offended..:blush-anim-cl:

I love you all..:wub2:

Special thanks to all my costumers in the Butterfly Bar..

Without you guys I would never got that many posts and I wouldn't have to move to part 7 again soon..

And of course.. not to forget.. our fantastic admins and mods who make this place so speshul...

thanks to you all..:huglove:

here are my thanks:bleh:

Thank you to Eir for being the sweet person she is. Ti voglio bene:blush-anim-cl:

to hunny for being the best sis you ever could imagine (words cant decribe it)

to sasje for helping me out over and over again and for being the best mom

to tantastic...my slowy....slowmates for life

To nicole....my niclie...a very special person

the IngievV because im her biggest fan:mf_rosetinted:

To kata for the great dir en grey koncert :naughty:

to everyone in the bar

to sherry for stroking my brain:naughty:

to martine for all those sweet myspace comments:blush-anim-cl:

and just to everyone i have had a conversation with:bleh:

I wanna say thanks to Mika for what he's created!

I wanna also thanks Robertina, Mirtilla, JeyJen, Greta, Queenie for our partnership in crime :thumb_yello: .

A special thanks to Freddiesdouble for his kindness and easy-going friendship.I've never met him, but I hope we'll spend a beautiful day all together in Turin.

Thanks to Sara,Bexxy,Yop,Rak1 and all people I've met in London and for the unbelieveble day spent there.

Thanks for all fab people here who spend a lot of time and hard work for make the MFC better and better every day (news, pictures, music, art works, video, problems solving...etc) and keep out bad people!

Thank to myself for the passion I've put and I'm putting in this wonderful group, for my euro-mika-trips and to who let this be possible.

today i want to thank Hunny for always feeding my appetite with her delicious socks, screenwipers etc.

i also want to thank Sasje for understanding my idea of wearing diapers to the Mika-gig in munich.

thank you everybody!

today i want to thank Hunny for always feeding my appetite with her delicious socks, screenwipers etc.

i also want to thank Sasje for understanding my idea of wearing diapers to the Mika-gig in munich.

thank you everybody!

:lmfao::lmao::roftl: thank you for allowing me to cook for you!!!

:blink: Really?!

I love you MFCers!!! :wub2:

maybe its just me but I feel tension on here lately

maybe people are just bored, because there hasn't been much Mika news over the past month, but yet we are the ones who said he should take a break.

anyway I bumped this thread for people to stay feeling valued and accepted still in this MFC world,

If someone feels unwelcome and unvalued people will start diminishing like flies in hot soup, and we don't want that

share the love people, not the cattiness

thank you to dc for making me laugh

to soangel for her amassing stories/dreams

to "lookovermyshoulder" for causing great controversy and adding a curtain CSI feeling to the forum:biggrin2:

to

Thank you to those who have ever spoken to me on the forum

thank you to the people I have yet to meet

I want to personally thank Calicojasmine, Stormy Weather, and English rose for being my "local" friends! and my fellow "Canadian Reps!" Suzy, Casiopeae, and Sunshine for being part of our huge family of Canadians!

Want to thank Robertina for always noticing that I live in Paradise and would never live anywhere else!

Thanks to Sasje for her fun going nature and her awesome bar!

Thanks to Hannah and Petra for the wonderful work with me on the Christmas Project!

I love all the Oldlings and Nightowls and their Passion!

Thanks for Freddie, Wendi, DCdeb, Rainbow Sky - for being such good Guardians for all of us!

For Ingiev's passions and humour!

For Artsyfartsy as she is the first person I have ever spoken to ever on the MFC (wonder if she remembers,,it was on Gabby)

To Sarah_loves_Mika for putting up with me and the fun of Canada Post and

what a wonderful spirit she has!

To all my "gay boys" and how much we have fun dancing! woot!

and to every single one of you! It really means alot you know!

love Suzanne xxxx00000 :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Oooh! Thanks Suzanne!

Right mine is:

Thankyou to elanorelle of course, because out of her own goodwill, she's sent me some great things (of which i have not recieved yet - stupid post!! hehe) but im real excited.

Thanks to Freddiesdouble, for being my bitch, and keeping the forums sexy :thumb_yello:

Thankyou to EnFa, for being my little Viking princess.... (tsk, yeah!) and for keeping the sexiness alive. Knep.

Thanks to Pinkunicorn for inventing both the Mika Mails, and for telling me about Lewis Hamilton's parking space outside asda in her town.... :thumb_yello:

And Thanks to Sasje, for looking after everyone in the bar and being the forum mum!

And also, basically thanks to everyone for just being here. Youre all awesome.

maybe its just me but I feel tension on here lately

maybe people are just bored, because there hasn't been much Mika news over the past month, but yet we are the ones who said he should take a break.

anyway I bumped this thread for people to stay feeling valued and accepted still in this MFC world,

If someone feels unwelcome and unvalued people will start diminishing like flies in hot soup, and we don't want that

share the love people, not the cattiness

thank you to dc for making me laugh

to soangel for her amassing stories/dreams

to "lookovermyshoulder" for causing great controversy and adding a curtain CSI feeling to the forum:biggrin2:

to

Thank you to those who have ever spoken to me on the forum

thank you to the people I have yet to meet

Aww thanks Rosina, I'm glad you like reading them. (Though I've been slack with the latest one :wink2:)

Ok Ive had a go at this , its kinda impossible but here we go . thanks to

Becksi , Nicole - there from the start , kept me warm on those cold nights in January

Andi - Member number 7!! , brought me here (she created the monster!!) and a great friend

Jodi Ice - Keeps me sane !

Deano and Sunny - For creating and keeping this place alive

Diana ---- You are just FABBY x

Sarah Loves Mika - A very special person and a future star

Robertina - A warm heart and cant wait to meet you

Sasjse - For taking on the bar and making it better than even I could do

The aussies ! (all) - Amazing people and an amazing thread I love you all

Mellody ---- For trying to drag me to Germany to get drunk -- I like that

Enfa / Kata / Babs and the apples - For keeping sarcasm alive :wink2:

The oldlings - Blue , Dcdeb etc - For making a thread happen when it really should of been the younglings thread that rocked the MFC :thumb_yello:

Mika Mad - For texts and forum support

Happikali , DcDeb , Nico-Collard , Sivan - For modding the MFC .. we know how tough it is :thumb_yello:

Niki27 - For my daily kiss and forum support

Sandi - A huge part of the MFC .. we need her back

Hunnyangel and all my other wives - :roftl:

Wendi - Must be the nicest person Ive ever chatted with , love ya

Avaco - The Birthday project was amazing

Bexxy / Rak1 - For making the Birthday project happen , it really was amazing

Daisylou - For being you!! - He will marry you one day

Ingiev - For promoting me !!

19th October Italy All - We will make it happen .. cant wait to meet you all

I may edit and update as I go along , Im lucky to have so many friends and there is every chance Ive missed someone out