The Thank You MFCers thread!!

RosinaKiwi

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well I just happened to join on a saturday night, and had nothing better to do, so stayed up for 9 hours here chatting with everyone :)

I just read this... 9 hors?

I'm adicted to MFC like a good girl likes a bad boy but I thik my longest is about 4 or 5 in one day... WITH BREAKS!

My hat would go off to you if only I was allowed to wear one :P (I got a perm on saturday and a hat would flatten my curls :P)

I'm adicted to MFC like a good girl likes a bad boy but I thik my longest is about 4 or 5 in one day... WITH BREAKS!

My hat would go off to you if only I was allowed to wear one :P (I got a perm on saturday and a hat would flatten my curls :P)

LOL yeah, found it at about 7:30 or so pm, and was on till 4:30 chatting with everyone and making friends with Elanorelle :)

LOL yeah, found it at about 7:30 or so pm, and was on till 4:30 chatting with everyone and making friends with Elanorelle :)

hello :wink2:

Wow, that's like marathon MFC chatting... LOL

I'm on here quite often, but I tend to check it out on my phone while I'm out doing things. That way, I don't have to be glued to a chair in front of my laptop..... I'd never get anything done. :naughty: :naughty:

Oh yeah Ellanorelle, isn't she great?

Absolutely fantastic!!!

oh sweety! thank you hon!

one day I will have to meet you in NZ!

you are wonderful too!!:wub2: :wub2:

And *I* will meet *YOU* on SATURDAY! :)

:o You're lucky!

How are *You* meeting *Her???*

Because I have to fly home to Victoria this weekend to put down my sick kitty. Suz lives in Victoria, and I'll be damned if I'm going to go there and NOT meet her :)

Because I have to fly home to Victoria this weekend to put down my sick kitty. Suz lives in Victoria, and I'll be damned if I'm going to go there and NOT meet her :)

Again, SO lucky!

Say a big real hello for me :P

And sorry about your kitty :( I've had animals all my life so I know how it feels. We started with 12 cats and 2 dogs, a few years later it was 8 cats and 3 dogs and now unfortunately it's only 4 cats and 1 dog :(

Sweep and Pooh are the only origional animals and they're as old and older than me :P

How old is your kitty?

• 1 year later...

Oh yeah.

Thank you all for..well, what Kelzy said. It certainly feels like I've made some new friends on here.

We've had our ups and downs, but in the end it was usually always okay.

Sure, no one likes everyone on here, ofcourse you like some more than others.

Ofcourse there are conflicts.

But that never stopped us from coming here, on the great community that MFC is. Mika made us come to the MFC, the community that brought us all together. Thanks to the MFC we've got to know great people, and learned a lot of new things. Some people have become friends in real life too, and meet each other sometimes.

So, thanks for making me feel comfortable in here, thanks for the help, the friendships. Thanks for the fun times.

Thanks. For everything.:huglove:

/sentimental mode off.:naughty:

I would like to thank all the MFCers, its always a great and interesting experience coming on here. I just love all of you so much. There's of course a select group that I know more than others, and I love them all so much, I can't even say. How about maybe, the amount of here to the next galaxy? :teehee: That's far.

I love you all! Thanks for everything.

I think we all know the MFC is a super duper awesome fantastic place...blah blah blah. :naughty:

I just wanted to say that I think it is completely wonderful that I can talk to so many people, from all over the world, from all walks of life. One minute I could be talking with someone from France, another from Argentina and the next Italy (and so on). I just think that is so amazing! :D