The Thank You MFCers thread!!

RosinaKiwi

i'm very awful when it comes to thanking people.

so i love you all.

i love my night owls!

ohwowitsnicka(haha thanks for laughing at my jokes, and complaining with me when mfc isn't working) hannah(your so nice and considerate)skimbletapps and mikaownsme(placenta and nose poop, i need not go on) mandilambi and photojenic (i love talking to you your all so interesting)

really, i look forward to the night owl time . it's now a part of my routine.

a big thank you to the fly that is always buzzing around the computer screen when i'm on mfc at night time. it makes me ridiculously aggravated. haha.

the mods for caring enough to do their job.

i guess Mika is a pretty cool guy, you know, whatever.

and parenthesis because i like to use them.

and a huge thank you to spell check, although i still manage to screw words up pretty well.

and the general MFC for making me spend time on my computer and convince my parents i'm talking to 40 year old perverts.

Hahahahahhahaa.

You're welcome MISSY.

=]

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

first id like to say this is an awsome thread

so, thanks for making it nicka:biggrin2:

I want to thank Shaza! for being a really good friend between the forum and gabbly

thank you to Orangepag, who isnt on here very often, but i must thank or the next time i see her she will be mad at me:naughty:

Thanks to JackViolet for always cheering me up when i am down, even if you dont know it:bleh:

thankies to Norwalk174, Heineken22, Phunkygal, Kachinga!, Mikafish, Rilo, Rosinakiwi and DaMango for being fun all the time

Thanks to GhostInTheRadio for making to big girls group so i could belong

thanks to every1 in my Rocket Ship thread, we've really had some good times:roftl:

thanks to every1 in the night owls thread for giving me something to do:thumb_yello:

and thank you to every1 who helped me feel better when my granny was doing really bad, i know there were only a few of you, but praying like that really touched me and helped me out:thumb_yello:

and thank you to any1 i for got :bleh:

first id like to say this is an awsome thread

so, thanks for making it nicka

I want to thank Shaza! for being a really good friend between the forum and gabbly

thank you to Orangepag, who isnt on here very often, but i must thank or the next time i see her she will be mad at me:naughty:

Thanks to JackViolet for always cheering me up when i am down, even if you dont know it:bleh:

thankies to Norwalk174, Heineken22, Phunkygal, Kachinga!, Mikafish, Rilo, Rosinakiwi and DaMango for being fun all the time

Thanks to GhostInTheRadio for making to big girls group so i could belong

thanks to every1 in my Rocket Ship thread, we've really had some good times:roftl:

thanks to every1 in the night owls thread for giving me something to do:thumb_yello:

and thank you to every1 who helped me feel better when my granny was doing really bad, i know there were only a few of you, but praying like that really touched me and helped me out:thumb_yello:

and thank you to any1 i for got :bleh:

heck yes i'm on your list :mf_rosetinted:

alright, i'm continuing my list:

5.purplegrape-for all of the fun times on the rocket ship!

6.backflip_76(hollis) for being silly, and planning to come to germany with me :D

7.ohwowitsnicka (shanicka) you are one of the funniest people i know!

8.findingmywords (vanessa) we really need to start our strange person thread!

9.all you night owl girlies, mandi, photojenic, megan, mel, marie, canderson,

and everyone else!!

10.my_rainbow_radio (shelby) for starting bond girls!

basically, everyone on the MFC!!

i luff you all!

alright, i'm continuing my list:

5.purplegrape-for all of the fun times on the rocket ship!

6.backflip_76(hollis) for being silly, and planning to come to germany with me :D

7.ohwowitsnicka (shanicka) you are one of the funniest people i know!

8.findingmywords (vanessa) we really need to start our strange person thread!

9.all you night owl girlies, mandi, photojenic, megan, mel, marie, canderson,

and everyone else!!

10.my_rainbow_radio (shelby) for starting bond girls!

basically, everyone on the MFC!!

i luff you all!

aww thanks hilary! i'm excited for germany haha!

i love my night owls!

ohwowitsnicka(haha thanks for laughing at my jokes, and complaining with me when mfc isn't working snicka owns ahhahah!) hannah(your so nice and considerate)skimbletapps and mikaownsme(placenta and nose poop, i need not go on) mandilambi and photojenic (i love talking to you your all so interesting) and backflip (for also finding my humor funny it makes me feel like less of a loser and that makes you cool big time.)

aww thanks :D

you are cool big time too :bleh:

Ok, let me start my thanks :) It's just a beginning. (Don't try to see a level of thanking out of the order in which I mention you all)

*Thank you for your free spirit, Rosina. Thank you for being so nice and creative and funny, and so much more.

*Thanks Daisy for the fun and the beautiful things you do for me.

*Thanks Sophie for opening my eyes, for making me grow up, and for being so real and nice.

*Thanks Ela for your craziness and for being a real friend, thanks for sharing my passion for words and dreams.

*Thanks Austin for the fun you bring so easily. Love ya Grandma!

*Thanks Zsina for being so incredibly nice whatever happen. Thanks for being so available, and for the few other things you and I know. ;)

*Thanks Aude for the purity you bring in everything you do. This is an amazing gift!

*Thanks Avoca for the sincerity and the strong values you bring so faithfully.

*Thanks Steph for the silly things you figure out with me, like the magic potion or the rose lol you know what I mean !!

*Thanks Biche for your so Mikaish mind, and your amazing generosity.

*Thanks Eir for you high and old soul, thanks for your faith in what you truly believe and for the people you accept in your sphere, you know you're special!

... To be continued soon...

we have the 'thank you mika' thread.

The 'thankyou mrs penniman' thread etc

but lets take the time to thank eachother,

ok I hope this is not a bad idea i dont know, but I noticed we all have disagreements and our own oppinions on different subjects, but there is also things that others have done to help you, to make you feel welcome, I know there was the whole fan club award thingies, but im talking on a personal level, who do you personally want to thank?!

who are you thankfull for, and why?

I'm now going to list the non-lazy list of people I'd like to thank and I forget anyone, I'm sorry.

Findingmywords (Venessa) - for becoming friends with me and introducing me to Twilight (hehe) and for being so freakin' nice and awesome and Mika obsessed like myself. Love ya!

Soangel - for writing her fabulous story and always sending it to me and for giving me something to do on Gabbly at 4 in the morning.

Deconstruction - for being the most awesome best friend a person could have, besides the fact that he gives me bruises and worships God (Madonna) haha

DaMango - for being so cool with the fact that I call you a a dirty whore and for making Gabbly life exciting

Kata - for being the only person in the world who can pull off these: :mf_rosetinted:

PhotoJenic - for having funny stories on Gabbly and for warning me to watch MTV for "Love Today" and I got to see Mika on TV for the first time

Sivan - for being ever so helpful and kind

Avoca - for the lovely unwatermarked pictures of Mika and for creating the Birthday Card thread

JackViolet - for pretending to be a guy and for writing amazing Mika essays

RosinaKiwi - for talking to me on Gabbly when no one else will

Violet_Sky - for creating the audio birthday thingy and being a Gabbly usual haha

CazGirl - for being so understanding of everyone

Nico_collard - for writing her amazing Mika fan fic that I absolutely loved

BonjourMika1990 - for creating the island thread and for your great fan fic

ThatPinkSock - for the word "Mikagasmic" and for the Mikagasmic thread and for being hilarious and crazy

FreddiesDouble - for always being sooo helpful and sweet

deek - for being...well, deek ;D

Niki - for fooling me....don't know why I'm thankful for that haha

Shaza - for bringing excitement into the Gabbly chatroom

CaroLollipop - for posting the greatest of the Mika pictures

Rilo - for making me feel guilty about not adding her to this list haha, kidding, for being so awesome and a Gabbly regular

There are hell of a lot more people, but I need to go to bed so I'm afraid I can't add anymore. I love you all! Thanks!

i would like to thank :

*everyone on gabbly expesially, helen 100, angie, so angel and everyone who make me laugh !

*Austin (Schock) the only person on msn at 6:15 am , and making me laugh so early in the morning!

*danika (hotdlp) just for being a great friend and alwayts being there for me to talk to.

and to anyone else who i have forgotten, YOU KNOW WHO U ARE !

Well, I'd like to thank lots of people. All of you that helped me when I needed it most a while ago (Caz, Jack and everyone else on that thread). All of you that make my family think I'm a nutter when I'm sitting there laughing at a computer screen. The cucys (and tantastic, my only other un-cucy) and everyone else on Gabbly. Avoca and Aude, the makers of the birthday prezzie thread.

And everyone else that has to read my rambling and unmeaningful posts.

Plus Mika, of course.

*Note to self: Must get around more*

Well, I'd like to thank lots of people. All of you that helped me when I needed it most a while ago (Caz, Jack and everyone else on that thread). All of you that make my family think I'm a nutter when I'm sitting there laughing at a computer screen. The cucys (and tantastic, my only other un-cucy) and everyone else on Gabbly. Avoca and Aude, the makers of the birthday prezzie thread.

And everyone else that has to read my rambling and unmeaningful posts.

Plus Mika, of course.

*Note to self: Must get around more*

Yay! The cucy has been thanked :lmao::lmao:

I'd like to thank;

Jasissa for being an awesome friend. Can't wait to go to all the Mika concerts with you! :biggrin2:

Kata for letting me stay with her in Copenhagen after the Mika concert in November. You're oh so kind!

femifrosk, hotdlp, K@koL@ndon, EnFa, Avoca and mooore for just being awesome. :mf_rosetinted:

I have forgot some people, I know. Hate me. :roftl:

This is such a lovely thread.

I want to thank:

Dangerous Kat: she was the first friend I made here and therefore I shared my first Mika moments with her.

All the Dutchies, let's face it that was the first thread I was active in.

Special thanks goes out to Droopsy: who I stalked for a bit until she started to contact me. Thanks for being a hat fan with me! *points to avvie*

Niki27: Thanks for having fun on myspace together and for being paranoid with me right now....

The people I met on gabbly: *carrie*(how was Athens?), Shaza! (who's in da house?), 515 (the mysterious one, for now….), hotdlp (thanks for letting me save the art exhibit pics), soangel (come visit the Dutch thread some day), PhotoJenic (try to stay awake! or the spiders will get you!), Bob (I liked your performance more than Mikas!!), Fmbm (don't stay up too late for gabbly!), violet_sky (thanks for letting me be the analyzer I am),deconstruction: (my birdtwister twin...thank you for making me laugh so much! Cookies....., DaMango (Thank you for sharing your Mika story, I love it, daaahlin’). And of course all the gabbers I forgot...like: mika-obsessive-13 aka spider pig: she thanks me first and I'm so rude not to even mention her! This one's for you!

I would like t thanks

All Italian friend EXPECIALLY JEN for her sweetie, ROBY for her determination and MIRTILLA, MATT for them kindness, GIULIETTA:thumb_yello:

Then

SARA, BEXXY, ROSE, JEMMA: the first mfc ceres I had met(the parade!LOL:biggrin2: )

Sweetie YUPPY

Wife SIVAN

Then DANIKA, YOPPA, little Minnie LUNA and all somerset MFC ceres!!

RAIBOW SKY and all my AUSSIE friends LOOOL

AKIM for the pic

FREDDIE boss

And then HAPPIKALI, IOANA, KATH and all I forgot!

And for the others hope to meet u soon!

see ya:wink2:

Wow, it is a lovely and touchy thread...so

First of all-thanks to Rosina for making the thread!

The Oscar speech itself: (I’d personally opt for Pritzker:mf_rosetinted: )

Just want to thank :

Sunny and others who had started it all! (well, didn’t have a chance to meet you here…however-my first M interview -the BBC one in Jan-was thru a Youtube MFC postJ and been lurking sometimes before officially joining)

And many thanks to :

Oldlings” for being “watchful”, wise, supportive and tolerant

Middle-ings” for being bold and funny and full of initiative, and for reminding, that I am not alone facing all those exams/jobs etc

Beautiful “younglings”-well, for being younglings-sincere, over-the –top and energetic

Special thanks to the MODS (FREDDIE, Sivan, Dcdeb,Nico-Collard, Happikali and the others )- for being …well… Mods, and for making the place a nice home to everyone, and for taking time and devoting the efforts to help the Forum…and for taking some right decisions regarding the ”censorship” issue…You are all truly amazing!

Thanks to All those who posts/uploads/shares!!!!!!!

And personally thank you:

Avoca- for her kindness, PICTURES :wub2: B-day project…

All of the apples-just for being do special and independent…

Babs-for being witty and sarcastic, and down to earth, her posts always put a huuuge grin on my face

Blue for being a “visually obsessed”

Caz – for kindness and optimizm and “very straightforward question” :biggrin2:

Da Mango- for being the only one who can pull the posts on the verge of dirtiness in such an elegant and cool witty way…and for the SONGS!!!

Eir,Zsina and all of the art thread :0 )

JackViolet-for triggering discussions and for looong beautifully written posts…for being there for many people and for being the best, sharpest and most gorgeous “obsessee” one could ever hope for/deserve…(seriously)

Kata- for being pure coolness and keeping cool after ..well… and for :mf_rosetinted: and the FISH…and for being “the wise voice of reason” on sooooo many occasions

Sou – for the wonderful work on Babsou productions and youtube!!!

Violet_Sky - for the lounge, and drawings, and amazing inspiring and happy colour schemes! And the witty “playing with words” sarcastic posts…

Yop-for being not simply a PITA-but for all the hard work and energy on assembling FAQs and keeping up tour schedules and etc….for sharp sarcastic doctor language posts…

Thanks to all the lovely people I’ve met at the Bush-Jemmalee, BlueEyes, Daz, Blackwildkitty and the others

Also Queenie, Hannah, Suzy and others from Violet_Sky Lounge..and Gabblers who I’ve met (during very few times on gabbly, unfortunately)

My story in 2 minutes:

-planned New York City 2 months ago to go to GMA

-cancelled GMA plans when MIKA was to perform in Quebec.

-planned Canadian Idol too.

-MIKA cancels Quebec

-MIKA cancels Idol

-too late now for Suzy to go to NYC and GMA.

Christine has been with me through the whole rollercoaster ride.

Christine puts up with my spaz and spontaneous plans over our lunch meets.

Christine prevents me from making irrational decisions like booking planes and trains and bus trips that I would have regretted

Christine sends me all sorts of other music samples and excellent vids

Christine takes me to the Fratellis concert:punk:

Christine makes me a cd of great music to get over MIKA

Christine has likely saved my marriage because my husband is not at the receiving end of all my MIKA ranting.

Christine is a lifesaver. Thank you Christine.

Special Mentions

Canadians

Oldlings

JackViolet and mandilambi

Apples

Robertina

Freddie, dcdeb and Deano

daMango and Lilmot for understanding my humour when no one else laughs

CHRISTINE...again :wub2:

well then I"m going to thank a whole lot of people just to make them feel bad because they did not thank me ! :naughty:

Hotdlp for being awesomely kind and helpful to me!

CazGirl for being just plain awesomely cool!

xLAURENx for being awesomely funny!

Laura for being very nice!

Monshi for being just awesome!

Sherry_Baby for being the coolest person ever! lol

Kavi for being honest and kind and , well everything xD

My_Rainbow_Radio for being extremely funny !

Jasissa for being awesomely kind !

Ioana for being nice and .....for being pervertedly funny xD does that make sense?

Humphrey for being nice !

PhunkyGirl for being cool and my age xD lol

Mika - for being awesome and ....well you get what I mean !

And everyone on here who has made my time on the MFC an enjoyable fun place! :biggrin2:ha ha i made you feel guilty! :roftl: