The Thank You MFCers thread!!

RosinaKiwi

I'm thankful to all of you for making a place here where all the Mika fans can get together and feel strong together, and have somewhere where they can get out their creative energy, and love, and express and share their adoration of someone so spectacular.

i've only been here for 2 days, and already I'm so thankful to everyone :)

especially Suzanne :)

Ditto for Suzanne (Ellenorelle)

shedaman!

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thankful to all of you for making a place here where all the Mika fans can get together and feel strong together, and have somewhere where they can get out their creative energy, and love, and express and share their adoration of someone so spectacular.

i've only been here for 2 days, and already I'm so thankful to everyone :)

especially Suzanne :)

Awww two days?

WELCOME!! haha

You've done some pretty good posting for two days :naughty: I applaud you

I'm Vanessa by the way :wink2: nice to meet you!

Awww two days?

WELCOME!! haha

You've done some pretty good posting for two days :naughty: I applaud you

I'm Vanessa by the way :wink2: nice to meet you!

Hi Vanessa :) Well I live by the belief "Go hard or go home", so here I am, making myself a comfy place to visit :) I'm a bit of a chatter, so you may have to pardon me from time to time! And yes, 2 days LOL night before last, 7pm LOL

Hi Vanessa :) Well I live by the belief "Go hard or go home", so here I am, making myself a comfy place to visit :) I'm a bit of a chatter, so you may have to pardon me from time to time! And yes, 2 days LOL night before last, 7pm LOL

Wow, it took me 2 weeks to get three posts out!

There are SO many people I would like to thank!!!!!

First of all I just want to say that I LOVE EVERYONE on the MFC!!!!

I would like to personally thank:

Violetsky: for being so awesome, and caring about Farrokh *almost* as much as I do, and for giving Freddie my message when you went to Montreux

Lucy: for being one of the MOST amazingly awesome people I have ever known. And for being my Best Friend - and always being there for me.

Alex: for being the BEST travel buddy ever! I do not know what i would have done without you. ...and for hailing the BEST cab EVER!

IngievV: for being CRAZY talented!

Lissa: for finding me on MySpace *thanks Mika*- can't wait to meet you and have our Mika Day!

Revica: my MooMoo! I llluuurrrvvveee you! MOO :mf_rosetinted:

Aimee: for being so awesome and loud and excited and crazy and FUN.

Mika4life13: You are too cool for words

Jess: after ALL these years - we 'finally' got to meet in RL. I am glad that I got to share all of the wonderful memories of Terminal 5 with you!!!!

DaisyLou: thank you for everything! I wub you girl!!!!!

Liz: thank you for trusting me and being an AMAZING person!

To all my Gay Men trapped in a woman's body: I miss you guys SO MUCH....that was the BEST thread on the whole MFC! YOU GUYS/GIRLS TRULY R-O-C-K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucy, Alex and Jess THANKS for beleiving in me and supporting my CRAZY decision.... I think that we can all agree it was worth it. Yall are the BEST partners in crime anyone could ever ask for! Thanks for being so devoted to Mika!

Violetsky: for being so awesome, and caring about Farrokh *almost* as much as I do, and for giving Freddie my message when you went to Montreux

Lucy: for being one of the MOST amazingly awesome people I have ever known. And for being my Best Friend - and always being there for me.

Alex: for being the BEST travel buddy ever! I do not know what i would have done without you. ...and for hailing the BEST cab EVER!

Lissa: for finding me on MySpace *thanks Mika*- can't wait to meet you and have our Mika Day!

Jess: after ALL these years - we 'finally' got to meet in RL. I am glad that I got to share all of the wonderful memories of Terminal 5 with you!!!!

To all my Gay Men trapped in a woman's body: I miss you guys SO MUCH....that was the BEST thread on the whole MFC! YOU GUYS/GIRLS TRULY R-O-C-K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucy, Alex and Jess THANKS for beleiving in me and supporting my CRAZY decision.... I think that we can all agree it was worth it. Yall are the BEST partners in crime anyone could ever ask for! Thanks for being so devoted to Mika!

:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

[i am cool OH YESSS ! *tells her friends whom are pessimists*]

THANK YOU:

Jackie, Liam, Erin and Neil

for making 14 hours pass by like an hour!!! And Jackie for 'going on a mission' with me.... and for making February 2, 2008 a day/night i will n-e-v-e-r forget! I will tell my grandchildren *coughs* about yall!!!!

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

can i assume im Bree. haha. Bree. Bre-e. sorry.

my spelling wins! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

And thank you so much to everyone who mentioned me

I'm meditating on a list,so that I don't leave anyone out

I want to thank everyone who made London unforgetable (In a positive way) Anyways...If I forgot someone...don't worry, You're in my miiiind

Starrats and Babz: My 2 companions on the trip. I'm not sure if I would've been able to even find my way on the airport if it wasn't for you! We had a great time and you're even greater friends!

Diana: Although you couldn't come with us, you were very missed and now we have to make it up in Amsterdam....Don't forget your vitamin pills this time 'cause I'm gonna drag you out of your bed personally!

Wendi: Although we seemed startled at first, I just want to tell you what a lovely person you are and really funny too! Thanks for keeping us company in our room. If there was anyone there that night of the gig who deserved to meet the big M, it was you! Definately!

Kata: You're so funny and such a lovely person! Also you were a great Lollipopgirl and it was nice talking to you! And no, you're not considering coming to Amsterdam. YOU'RE COMING!

Vanessa: We should've talked more but I just want you to know you're super sweet and I hope you can come to Amsterdam!

MegPL: You're really great and extremely funny! Seriously little pig of mine:roftl: I do consider you as one of my best friends here on MFC now and I really hope to see you again anytime soon! And next time I'll beat you at Chubby Bunny!

KamIva: You 2 were reeeeaally cute and sweet and nice and lovely and I could go on for ages! Hopefully we'll meet again!

Blue: You're a really lovely person and fun to be around! I'm really looking forward to our next meeting!

C@rin@: You're super sweet and it was nice talking to you. Btw, you're English is very good!

Suzie: Nice talking to you, you're lovely! I hope you will come to Eindhoven one day!

Vixenbbw & Jo: You're both very sweet and lovely and what can I say. Liz, thank you for making it possible for us. For getting the tickets etc. It was lovely meeting you at last and I hope you feel the same way. Thanks for EVERYTHING you've done for me and you're also one of my bestest MFC buddies around! I hope my 'new best friend' Jon isn't too eagerly waiting for my phonecall:roftl: We had lots of fun and I'm looking forward to seeing you next time!

Shady and Marleen (I believe, I have a black-out:roftl: ): Super nice talking to you! You both were really nice and Shady, I'm sorry that you're stuff was stolen! Hope you got it back!

Avoca: Great meeting you at last! Seriously, I thought you were really sweet during SITM. He did it especially for you!:thumb_yello:

Greta: Although we had a brief meeting, you're very sweet!

Queenie: ......Come to Amsterdam

Daisylou: You're lovely...what else is there to say?:wink2:

VickylovesMika: Thanks for booking our room! Without you, we'd probably be sleeping under a bridge! Thanks so much, and hopefully our next meeting will be longer!

Thank you Ingie !!!!!:huglove: You're sweet too !:thumb_yello:

I'm gonna try to come to Amsterdam !I 'm gonna find a way out !

I'm_stuck_in_the_middle: I just really love you :roftl:
OMG!! OMG!! I WAS MENTIONED! AND IN 2ND PLACE!! WOOT WOOT! :yay:

Mah List:mf_rosetinted:

I'd like to thank: Mika4Life13 for... idk, just being Alexandra and blaming it on the boogie and being a fonz and liking the Jackson 5, and being all CRAZAY as soon as she reaches 15,000... 16,000... etc.

Mary: For being the sweetest, most loveable girl ever, and putting order in the Portuguese thread:wub2:

Neiobi: For being a great buddy in all the random threaddies:bleh:

wasabi_tea, cheesygoodness, sarah90:for the Vitas loving which makes me go crazay!

hmitts, GhostsInTheRadio, ohwowitsnicka, Zahara, Paramore thread people: for loving that amazing band, and Mitts for keeping us posted on them!!

ircazo: for hating TH, for the crazy conversations, for having one huge written mouth!

greta for being just like moi and for the bitch fighting and because green suits her so WELL!! :>

Aah, and also for being a redhead.

saralituhfor butts&chicken

pinkunicorn123 for being Holly. I loge you. Very much.

Wendi, tomomi for being frequent users of one of the greatest threads ever:D

Loverrated Pity no-one understood your twisted sense of humour. See you.

Vanessa, MY FIRST MFC HI5 BUDDY! (and for being a curly, ofcourse:bleh: )

I never saw this thread..

Thanks Kata, Babs, Svut Monkey, Vally, Haeschen, JackViolet, Yoppapop, Yuppymunch (did I forget an apple!?) for being cool and letting me hang out with you at Vega.. and Nibe of course! Special thanks to Kata for making me love The Ark. Special thanks to Yuppymunch for making french fries be a dirty thing. :das:

Thanks to Avoca, Femifrosk, Lunafish and all the other scandinavians for being... Sexy and scandinavian :naughty:

And VioletSky for being funny naize! And not falling ibto the other cathagories.

And very speshul thank yous to Sarah_Loves_Mika for being busty and teaching me useful english slang!

..And thank to those who wished me happy birtday in the Applethread :wub2: You know who you are, and you rock.

I Know I forgot someone.. But live with it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... :shocked:

I am sooooo sooooo sorry...:shocked:

Mum, you were right, as always..:blush-anim-cl:

A SUPERBIG THANK YOU TO THE SWEETEST, HARDGLUEING AND FABOULOUS MOMMY FROM THE MFC:

Wendi!!!!:wub2: :wub2:

my spelling wins! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

And thank you so much to everyone who mentioned me

I'm meditating on a list,so that I don't leave anyone out

i wish my excuses for meditating worked!

teacher: "why didnt you bring in your homework?"

me: "i was meditating of coarse!"