The Thank You MFCers thread!!

RosinaKiwi

There r a few i'd like to thank:

-All the girls on the 16+ girls thread - Sherry, Danika, Jasmin, Elina, Vanessa, Lauren, Laura, Caz, Cheryl, Sara (buttnugget040), Sallyh, Carmel and everyone else who i forgot sry.

-Everyone in the nighowls thread (although i haven't been there lately sry).

-Jess (Finkster) :naughty:

- Scut, for welcoming me in the aussie thread esp :wink2:

-Ioana..my pervy sista!lol!

- All the girls on my mfc thread...Hannah, phunkygal, purplegrape, etc

- Everyone in the mikagasmic and picture caption thread.

- Everyone in the rejects thread.

Basically everyone...everyone is nice and fun to chat with! sry if i 4got names!

Oh and a special thanks to Sunnymonkey :wink2: and mika...cause without him i wouldn't have met such a nice bunch of ppl and made such wonderful friends!

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

- Scut, for welcoming me in the aussie thread esp :wink2:

:huglove:

You know what? Yesterday I had a really awful, horrible day. Within 5 minutes of logging into the MFC I was chuckling. Thank you all for making that dreadful time just that much more bearable. :wub2:

My list, continued:

Hannah, for keeping me entertained with Nancy Drew style PMs

purplegrape, for being hilarious and throwing away my "BFF" charms:naughty:

IngievV for the amazing graphics, and for calling me Bunny Hop.:wink2:

Norwalk174 for making me laugh, and brightening up threads

ohwowitsnicka for being funny and cheerful, for her awesome canadian Mika MySpace/making me want to switch nationalities!

Babspanky & Sou for the YouTube videos! <3

pinkunicorn123 for being hilarious & sweet.

phunkygal for giving me compliments on my avvies.:thumb_yello:

RosinaKiwi for making this thread!

Deek, for making me more suspicious of the people around me.

everyone who joined my threads, Big Girls & Proud, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, etc.

everyone who's added "Mika Squeak-ah!" to their MySpace. You like me... you really like me! :sad:

:huglove:

You know what? Yesterday I had a really awful, horrible day. Within 5 minutes of logging into the MFC I was chuckling. Thank you all for making that dreadful time just that much more bearable. :wub2:

Hey Scut , that'a AMAZING !!! Yesterday both RBSKY & I had really crap days !!!

Hhhhmmm ... me thinks ..... was it something in the sky in Australia ???!!!:sneaky2:

Anyway ... not long into our time on MFC ... we both felt SO much better !!!!

HUGE, MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF LOVE TO ALL ON MFC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:huglove:

My list, continued:

Hannah, for keeping me entertained with Nancy Drew style PMs

purplegrape, for being hilarious and throwing away my "BFF" charms:naughty:

IngievV for the amazing graphics, and for calling me Bunny Hop.:wink2:

Norwalk417 for making me laugh, and brightening up threads

ohwowitsnicka for being funny and cheerful, for her awesome canadian Mika MySpace/making me want to switch nationalities!

Babspanky & Sou for the YouTube videos! <3

pinkunicorn123 for being hilarious & sweet.

phunkygal for giving me compliments on my avvies.:thumb_yello:

RosinaKiwi for making this thread!

Deek, for making me more suspicious of the people around me.

everyone who joined my threads, Big Girls & Proud, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, etc.

everyone who's added "Mika Squeak-ah!" to their MySpace. You like me... you really like me! :sad:

:woot_jump: YAY I'M ON THE LIST!!!!!! :woot_jump:

(at least i hope that's me :blink: )

all i can say is, I love all of you. every single one of you. i dont know what i would do without you! you guys are some of the only people who understand me and my love and obsession. I hope i get to meet all of you amazing people, and you are all so nice and amazing!! I'm not gonna thank any one person, but I wanna thank all of you!! We're like an insanely creepy and..... unique... family!! Who understands everyone! So I will always be there for you guys. No matter what you need! LOVE YOU!!! soo much.

♥♥♥

Thank you for understanding me and making my happy every day. Other than MIKA doing that.

I would like t thanks

All Italian friend EXPECIALLY JEN for her sweetie, ROBY for her determination and MIRTILLA, MATT for them kindness, GIULIETTA:thumb_yello:

Then

SARA, BEXXY, ROSE, JEMMA: the first mfc ceres I had met(the parade!LOL:biggrin2: )

Sweetie YUPPY

Wife SIVAN

Then DANIKA, YOPPA, little Minnie LUNA and all somerset MFC ceres!!

RAIBOW SKY and all my AUSSIE friends LOOOL

AKIM for the pic

FREDDIE boss

And then HAPPIKALI, IOANA, KATH and all I forgot!

And for the others hope to meet u soon!

see ya:wink2:

hi there hasband :bleh::wub2::wink2: lol

Hey Scut , that'a AMAZING !!! Yesterday both RBSKY & I had really crap days !!!

Hhhhmmm ... me thinks ..... was it something in the sky in Australia ???!!!:sneaky2:

Anyway ... not long into our time on MFC ... we both felt SO much better !!!!

HUGE, MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF LOVE TO ALL ON MFC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:huglove:

Really? Wow! That shows the healing power of the MFC. :wub2:

Maybe Mica needs to get a dose of the MFC. :naughty:

There r a few i'd like to thank:

-All the girls on the 16+ girls thread - Sherry, Danika, Jasmin, Elina, Vanessa, Lauren, Laura, Caz, Cheryl, Sara (buttnugget040), Sallyh and everyone else who i forgot sry.

awww thanks :blush-anim-cl:

id like to thank all the girls on the +16 aswell

Spesh My cyber family for bein so nice lol

And

Vanessa

Elina

Lauren

Caz

Kavi obv

Carmel

and everyone else

LUFF Y'ALL :wub2:

I'd like to thank everyone on here, really, for making this forum such a nice place to come to. It's been a LONG time since I last felt I was able to participate on a forum as much as I have on here. Even though I'm probably one of the quieter members here (even offline, I'm more of a listener than a talker), I do thoroughly enjoy being on here, because everyone's so friendly and fun. :)

:naughty: REALLY ???? Hehehehehe ..... How do we give it to him .... :das: :das: :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

I'll volunteer folks...I'll give it to him good and proper :biggrin2:

cute thread btw, will try to do a list if I can remember who does what (I am very old remember pfft).

Sparkly, you should thank me, because no one else has bothered yet :biggrin2:

Becky i will thankyou for trying your hardest getting me into the itunes concert :thumb_yello:

Oh and for being lovely ....and having a great style at the somerset House concert :thumb_yello:

Becky i will thankyou for trying your hardest getting me into the itunes concert :thumb_yello:

Oh and for being lovely ....and having a great style at the somerset House concert :thumb_yello:

Ooh thank you Bexxy for thanking me :blush-anim-cl: And being the first MFCer I spoke to (even though I only had the courage to say Hi).

I'm glad you like my costume:biggrin2: I loved yours! Much more accessorised than mine:bleh:

I would love to say a HUGE

THANK YOU

to sunshine931 and Cassiopee for showing me an amazing time in Montreal despite the fact that Mika didn't make an appearance!!!!!!

I had a great time and it is so nice to know that no matter what is going on in the world, there are still people who are willing to pick up a complete stranger from the airport and let them stay on their couch!!!

I had two amazing tour guides this past weekend and really wish I was still there actually:biggrin2:

thankyou to all the people on here who

gave a project, (cards, book, present) from all of us to mika

has helped somone else by giving their gift to mika, when they couldnt be there to meet him

has gotten an autograph for someone else,

Has not sacrifised who they really are even for mika!

and many more

Special thanks to BEXXY who gave the box to the security guard, you did good

Tomorrow I won't be online and later it's a bit too late, so:

A huge thanks to Avoca for organizing the wonderful Mika birthday card project.

Also thank you, Avoca, for letting me join this project although I had joined the MFC after the deadline - I'm so proud to be a part of it, and I just can't imagine myself not being a part of it anymore. Thank you for all the hard work and also for being so kind :flowers2:

Thanks to Violet_sky for the wonderful audio message project, for being so kind and encouraging people about their messages and also for the wonderful CD design :flowers2:

Thanks to Cazgirl for the really needed Relax cards project, for always being so nice, positive, imaginative and encouraging towards people's ideas:flowers2:

Thanks to Julie for putting the relax cards together and managing to do it perfectly despite all difficulties :flowers2:

Thanks to Aude for making the really amazing most Mika-ish shirt ever :flowers2:

Thanks to Bexxy and RAK for trying so hard and winning the last struggle - delivering the treasury boxes to the Birthday Man :flowers2:

You all made this happen!:)