pinkunicorn123

Haha you have a point there! I always did fancy Sebastian though :roftl:

Regardez: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3xN5BzKYye4

Oh what a gorgeous man, he lots hot in that apron

Ooh I know what you mean, I prefer smaller gigs too, I guess I'll just have to wait and see it for myself anyway!

Oooh the 10th that's really close! Don't think I'd be able to afford it really, I'm skint as it is, sorry :sad: Is there anyone's ID your sis could borrow to get in with maybe?

:lmao: Sebastion is hilarious!

You really like him?!? I don't get it...though most people never get why I once though Jim Carrey was a really lovely man:wub2:, I still do think that actually:naughty:

yeah, I love the sounds of small acoustic shows in theatres around the world( from his blog)...that has to happen!!!

don't be sorry! I'm haven't thiught much about it yet, and I've loads of college work to do on the same week. I might just go on my own after college. BUt I like the idea of that, cos then Sam has my full attention:mf_lustslow: lol

I think there's something worng with me...my mood is taking over everything. *sigh*

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, where are are the Irelandishes gone?? It's seems so quite here:blink:

I can't believe the amount of spelling mistakes in that last post! lol I obviously didn't read back over it:blush-anim-cl:

So how are you all?

I'm good, seriously looking forward to a Christmas break though!

Hey, where are are the Irelandishes gone?? It's seems so quite here:blink:

I can't believe the amount of spelling mistakes in that last post! lol I obviously didn't read back over it

So how are you all?

Irelandishes??? LOOOOVE IT!!! :roftl: Brilliant :thumb_yello:

I feel like I haven't been here for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages! How is everyone? Looking forward to the Christmas break? I can't believe it's so close! How did that happen :shocked:

Sebastion is hilarious!

You really like him?!? I don't get it...though most people never get why I once though Jim Carrey was a really lovely man I still do think that actually

yeah, I love the sounds of small acoustic shows in theatres around the world( from his blog)...that has to happen!!!

don't be sorry! I'm haven't thiught much about it yet, and I've loads of college work to do on the same week. I might just go on my own after college. BUt I like the idea of that, cos then Sam has my full attention lol

I think there's something worng with me...my mood is taking over everything. *sigh*

Yeah I reeeally like him :blush-anim-cl::naughty: Just look at him, he's so conventionally attractive! Despite his campness he's still really masculine which I love :bleh:

Aaaw I like Jim Carrey too though, I can see where you are coming from there! He's always lovely and smiley! :bleh:

Soo did you find anyone to go to the concert with?

Hey, where are are the Irelandishes gone?? It's seems so quite here

I can't believe the amount of spelling mistakes in that last post! lol I obviously didn't read back over it

So how are you all?

I was so busy in college last week, meant to reply in here later and then forgot, ooops :bleh:

Hehe nice word you've invented there! We'll have to get onto Oxford dictionary :naughty:

Irelandishes??? LOOOOVE IT!!! Brilliant

I feel like I haven't been here for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages! How is everyone? Looking forward to the Christmas break? I can't believe it's so close! How did that happen

:naughty: glad you like,lol

I'm ok, I've lots to do but really don't care anymore...need a proper break! lol

How about you?

Yeah, Christmas would be bliss! It did just fly around anyway! It's gonna be 2009 soon!:shocked: crazy!

Yeah I reeeally like him Just look at him, he's so conventionally attractive! Despite his campness he's still really masculine which I love

Aaaw I like Jim Carrey too though, I can see where you are coming from there! He's always lovely and smiley!

Soo did you find anyone to go to the concert with?

I was so busy in college last week, meant to reply in here later and then forgot, ooops

Hehe nice word you've invented there! We'll have to get onto Oxford dictionary

aww! He is in a way, but I wouldn't have thought about it unless you pointed him out. The more I think about it the more it seems that men who are sort of camp, even a slight bit, are usually really lovely...unless it's extreme, then it's just a bit annoying. lol

yeah, Jim is just someone who reminds me of good times:wub2::naughty:

Yeah a few people wouldn't mind going, but they are all fairly busy. Honestly though I don't mind just going on my own now, I sort of like it that way I think. Sam is enough motivation for me, I don't need people really. And it'd be a good chance to do something different, if it's a disaster I'll know to go with people in future:naughty: lol

yeah, college is a bit stressy for me now too, lots of work is due.:boxed:

yeah, I should write to Oxford dictionary about that one anyway:roftl:

aww! He is in a way, but I wouldn't have thought about it unless you pointed him out. The more I think about it the more it seems that men who are sort of camp, even a slight bit, are usually really lovely...unless it's extreme, then it's just a bit annoying. lol

yeah, Jim is just someone who reminds me of good times:wub2::naughty:

Yeah a few people wouldn't mind going, but they are all fairly busy. Honestly though I don't mind just going on my own now, I sort of like it that way I think. Sam is enough motivation for me, I don't need people really. And it'd be a good chance to do something different, if it's a disaster I'll know to go with people in future lol

yeah, college is a bit stressy for me now too, lots of work is due.:boxed:

yeah, I should write to Oxford dictionary about that one anyway:roftl:

Hehe you've a point! like Gok Wan, I think he's great :naughty: though some people find him annoying :boxed:

Aw well are you able to get the ticket refunded? yeah sure I'm sure he will be just as good if you show up with someone or not :naughty: I know I'd go to see Russell alone if nobody else wanted to go!

hey How is everyone here? I'm in Madrid for the long weekend

Sheree, I was talking with Ana (Queenie) about Russell Brand last night, and of course we had to mention you and your obsession

Talk soon girls!

xxx

:naughty::naughty::roftl::roftl::floor: Ohhhh, that pic she has on her phone... :das:

Miss you already, Niamh... :tears: See you in February!!

Hehe you've a point! like Gok Wan, I think he's great though some people find him annoying

Aw well are you able to get the ticket refunded? yeah sure I'm sure he will be just as good if you show up with someone or not I know I'd go to see Russell alone if nobody else wanted to go!

I never actually seen that naked Gok show (wo that sounds dirty!:naughty:) so I don't really know what he's like.

No, see there is someone who may want the ticket tommorrow, but it's only if they can get time off work...I doubt if they can, so I shall sell it or something. I'm excited now! Samuel here I come!:punk::naughty: I might wait around after...just in case he pops out of the venue and I'll have my camera ready. lol

yeah, determination is a wonderful thing!

Sheree, I was talking with Ana (Queenie) about Russell Brand last night, and of course we had to mention you and your obsession

Talk soon girls!

xxx

oh lucky!! The weather here in Winter is just :huh: in my opinion. Madrid must be like heaven!...well even if it's just a lil sunny:naughty:

I'm on telly:blush-anim-cl: lol, not really but I had to interview someone for our "show" today. t'was scary, but alas and alack I did it.

My course is so odd:blink:

Ohhhh, that pic she has on her phone... :das:

Miss you already, Niamh... See you in February!!

awwwwwh I miss you too, sooo much :tears:

Yes, February is a plan!!

oh lucky!! The weather here in Winter is just :huh: in my opinion. Madrid must be like heaven!...well even if it's just a lil sunny:naughty:

I'm on telly:blush-anim-cl: lol, not really but I had to interview someone for our "show" today. t'was scary, but alas and alack I did it.

My course is so odd:blink:

How was the concert?!

Lol no it was lashing rain in Madrid, but stil... :wub2: back in Lisbon now, where it's windy and chilly but sunny!!

Cool, your course sounds like fun!!! How's the commuting going?

How was the concert?!

Lol no it was lashing rain in Madrid, but stil... back in Lisbon now, where it's windy and chilly but sunny!!

Cool, your course sounds like fun!!! How's the commuting going?

It was brilliant!:mf_lustslow:

Sam held my hand while he sang...I could go on and on, but I won't here, when I get a chance I'll write about it in the Sam Sparro thread.:wub2:

ah, yeah I was watching the weather last night and it looks so unpredictable in Spain...was here snow storms or something?

Ah cool, are you staying in Portugal for Christmas?

Commuting's fine. I hate the 6am mornings but I love the train, so it's okay.

Finally finished on Friday! though this week will be :sneaky2: lol

I hope you are all well everyone!

Merry early Christmas to you all! (imagine a Santy voice) :naughty:

Talk soon girls!

xxx

Hey Niamh! I'm alright thanks :D hows you? when you coming home for Christmas?

Hahaha! oh my :blush-anim-cl:

It was brilliant!

Sam held my hand while he sang...I could go on and on, but I won't here, when I get a chance I'll write about it in the Sam Sparro thread

ah, yeah I was watching the weather last night and it looks so unpredictable in Spain...was here snow storms or something?

Finally finished on Friday! though this week will be lol

Merry early Christmas to you all! (imagine a Santy voice)

Omgomg! :mf_lustslow: Tell us about it :D

I like the train too :naughty: it must be true us Taureans like the simple things in life :naughty:

and aaw same to you haha! :wink2:

It was brilliant!:mf_lustslow:

Sam held my hand while he sang...I could go on and on, but I won't here, when I get a chance I'll write about it in the Sam Sparro thread.

Finally finished on Friday! though this week will be lol

Merry early Christmas to you all! (imagine a Santy voice)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH he held your hand???? how FANTASTIC!! omg omg omg!!! Must look for the Sam thread to read your account... :wink2:

Do you have exams this week? Best of luck!

I'm going back to Galway on saturday for two weeks, so I'll be there for Christmas :thumb_yello:

Hey Niamh! I'm alright thanks :D hows you? when you coming home for Christmas?

Hahaha! oh my :blush-anim-cl:

I'm fine, nothing exciting to tell.....lol. I'm flying into Shannon late Saturday night....do I need to brace myself for some cold weather?!! lol.

How about you, any plans for the holidays? How is it almost Christmas already?!!!!!!!!!!!

Looook the new banner's got the Irish colours in the background kinda :naughty::D

haha so it has!

ive been searching colleges in ireland...

Dublin city university

National university of Ireland, galway

Gueens university Belfast

The national university of Ireland

Trinity college, Dublin

University college corl

University college Dublin*

University of limerick

and the one i liked the most was UCD so far

I'm fine, nothing exciting to tell.....lol. I'm flying into Shannon late Saturday night....do I need to brace myself for some cold weather?!! lol.

How about you, any plans for the holidays? How is it almost Christmas already?!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaw best to have your wooly scarf and gloves on stand by I'd say :naughty: though you probably don't even own any while in Portugal, I don't imagine they'd be of any use to you :naughty:

Nah no plans really, other than eating and watching lots of telly :naughty: how about you? I know it's really crept up on us though.. quite scary!!

Dublin city university

Trinity college, Dublin

University college corl

University of limerick

UCC is quite nice :fisch::naughty:

No I think UCD is quite a good choice, Dublin's where it's all going on :naughty: I'm always jealous of my friends who go to college there cos they always get to go and see bands and such that don't come here! so as far as the social aspect is concerned, Dublin is quite good. :naughty: UCD is huuuuugge though!!

UCC is quite nice :fisch::naughty:

No I think UCD is quite a good choice, Dublin's where it's all going on :naughty: I'm always jealous of my friends who go to college there cos they always get to go and see bands and such that don't come here! so as far as the social aspect is concerned, Dublin is quite good. :naughty: UCD is huuuuugge though!!

haha ya. i still have quite a while to search for colleges still, and my dad was in the room as i was doing this,a nd when i told him i picked out UCD for a college in ireland he was like, "haha and whats the price of tuition there?" and im like "hehe idk, but theres golf" and hes like "ooo ok then" haha

haha ya. i still have quite a while to search for colleges still, and my dad was in the room as i was doing this,a nd when i told him i picked out UCD for a college in ireland he was like, "haha and whats the price of tuition there?" and im like "hehe idk, but theres golf" and hes like "ooo ok then" haha

Ahahaha! :lmfao: your dad :naughty:

Tuition is pretty much the same in all the unis here really, though maybe not trinity I'm not sure... though we don't actually have to pay tuition fees, though they do exist so I think you would have to pay them I guess *is clueless really* :naughty:

Ahahaha! :lmfao: your dad :naughty:

Tuition is pretty much the same in all the unis here really, though maybe not trinity I'm not sure... though we don't actually have to pay tuition fees, though they do exist so I think you would have to pay them I guess *is clueless really* :naughty:

haha nice

ya whereever i go has to have golf for my dad

Omgomg! Tell us about it

I like the train too it must be true us Taureans like the simple things in life

and aaw same to you haha!

:naughty: you sound excited anyway!

lol, here's the link to mah review:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15194&page=62

^it's on that page, you just have to roll down a bit.

yeah, I always read that Taurus's's's's' :naughty: like train joureys and well travelling in general.

Looook the new banner's got the Irish colours in the background kinda

Does it? yeah it does a little I suppose!lol I do really like that banner, it's very prettyful up there!

I came second in the banner competition!:blush-anim-cl: mad isn't it?! I dunno how I did that, mine wasn't even good quality or anything!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH he held your hand???? how FANTASTIC!! omg omg omg!!! Must look for the Sam thread to read your account...

Do you have exams this week? Best of luck!

I'm going back to Galway on saturday for two weeks, so I'll be there for Christmas

you also sound really excited!

yeah, It was a weird moment, like I'm not a huge fan of Sam in a Mika fan sort of way, but I was very starstruck, I think it's his voice live, it's just...:mf_lustslow: and he had a nice hand:wub2: hahaha!

the review link is ^^up there if you want it:wink2:

No, I've only 2 exams in January, I love knowing thats all there is!

Though I messed up my photograpghy CA and have to repeat it...oh well

I'm finito today!

ah, it must be lovely coming home for Christmas if you haven't seen people in a while. I love that driving home for Christmas song...random, sorry.

Dublin city university

Trinity college, Dublin

University college corl

University of limerick

wow! So you're definitly coming to college here??