pinkunicorn123

o of course i cant wait! i look forward to jumping off cliffs, as my life passes before my eyes!! lol

:lmfao: :lmfao:

You and Mika should go together, as a joint birthday celebration! :mf_lustslow:

And if you die, you'll die with Mika, how bittersweet!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao: :lmfao:

You and Mika should go together, as a joint birthday celebration! :mf_lustslow:

And if you die, you'll die with Mika, what could be more bittersweet?

you know, in that thought, u just killed mika. :mf_rosetinted: i think i have to shun you. lol

i have a wayto make it a good story

mika and i going together (including holding on to each other for our dear lives) but we live. :naughty:

*shunning* :mf_rosetinted:

you know, in that thought, u just killed mika. :mf_rosetinted: i think i have to shun you. lol

i have a wayto make it a good story

mika and i going together (including holding on to each other for our dear lives) but we live. :naughty:

*shunning* :mf_rosetinted:

lol, well if you're gonna be like that, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to turn my back on you :mf_rosetinted:

It's times like these I wish more people watched the Mighty Boosh :naughty:

Hello girls!!

Dev's going jumping off some very high cliffs (in a harness with ropes, obviously) just like Mika's doing for his! :D You can't wait can you Devin? :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: omg hahahahahahaha

How sweet is he to post a blog on his bday? :wub2:

Hello girls!!

:roftl: :roftl: omg hahahahahahaha

How sweet is he to post a blog on his bday? :wub2:

Aw I know, we're spoilt! :naughty: Though I still have a looaad to catch up on :bleh: It's nice this way though, it's just like having my supply of radio shows that I know are always there whenever I want them :naughty:

I love being here today, on his birthday, there's a nice feel to the place :bleh:

Aw I know, we're spoilt! :naughty: Though I still have a looaad to catch up on :bleh: It's nice this way though, it's just like having my supply of radio shows that I know are always there whenever I want them :naughty:

I love being here today, on his birthday, there's a nice feel to the place :bleh:

lol I know what you mean!

yeah there's a lovely atmosphere here today!! I'm sorry Debbie is missing it! But i'm sure she's having fun in london....omg she's in London..... ru thinking what I'm thinking? :das: hahahaha

yeah there's a lovely atmosphere here today!! I'm sorry Debbie is missing it! But i'm sure she's having fun in london....omg she's in London..... ru thinking what I'm thinking? :das: hahahaha

That she's been invited to his birthday party and didn't tell us? :shocked: The swine! :roftl:

I hope she got her offer though, and what a lovely way to celebrate too.

Oh what I'd do to be in London right now!

That she's been invited to his birthday party and didn't tell us? :shocked: The swine! :roftl:

hahahahaha Debbie and Meeks partying it up in London!! hehehehehehe

Yeah I hope she did too! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

lol, yer messages made me laugh! I had to keep quoting!

Oh Debbie, London You'll have a great time! Take me with yooouuuuu *kicks and screams*

Ah that's a nice treat after your results and all, hope they went well and hope you get the offer you want I'm sure the process is simple enough, don't be nervous

Haha it could really go either way with Mika's blog, we'll just have to wait and see

Anyway if I'm not talking to you before you go have lots of fun, byyyee

London:wub2: what else can I say?! lol

I got my first choice course! Creative digital media in Tallaght!:mf_lustslow:

I found out the morning we were going, it was a nice way to leave.

OT! my bday is in 3 days

AH! Happy belated birthday!

Hey!!! cool, have a fab time!!!!!!! Is all your family going?

Don't worry about the CAO, you'll get it sorted My sis is gone to South Africa so my mom and I have to do hers tomorrow

Did you see the new blog? It's lovely, really nice and personal

yeah, we all went, I really didn't think I'd be going for a while since Amsterdam is enough for one Summer! But they wanted it to be a family thing. It was nice.

Oh, I hope your sister did well! South Africa, wow she's lucky!

yeah, the new blogs:wub2:

yeah there's a lovely atmosphere here today!! I'm sorry Debbie is missing it! But i'm sure she's having fun in london....omg she's in London..... ru thinking what I'm thinking? hahahaha

:das:...:fisch:

That she's been invited to his birthday party and didn't tell us? The swine!

The swine!! lol

yep yep, I was at his party:blush-anim-cl:.....:naughty:

hahahahaha Debbie and Meeks partying it up in London!! hehehehehehe

Yeah I hope she did too!

I WISH! lol

funnily enough, he probably was in France or somewhere rather than London, judging from his blog and all...typical!

Hey people!! How is everyone?

Debbie, yay! well done! When do you head off? My sis is starting in UCD :thumb_yello:

Omg Dev, I just remembered your bday.......i'm soo sorry....haven't been here that much lately...did you have a thread for it?? Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you had a fab day!!!!

Hey Sheree! :bye: (can't leave anyone out :naughty: )

Debbieeeeeee!

Aw I'm so delighted you got your course! Congratuwelldone :D and that is so lovely you found out just before you left, really happy for you :)

Tell me about Landaaahhn :mf_lustslow: I wanna know where you went and all (beside's Mika's place :naughty:) I miss it so much!

Debbie, yay! well done! When do you head off? My sis is starting in UCD :thumb_yello:

Omg Dev, I just remembered your bday.......i'm soo sorry....haven't been here that much lately...did you have a thread for it?? Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you had a fab day!!!!

Hey Sheree! :bye: (can't leave anyone out :naughty: )

Heey Niamh :bye:

Aw that's great news for your sis, my friend is starting there too :naughty:

hi!

haha its ok! lol. ya, somewhere. lol

i did, thankyou

hi!thanks :blush-anim-cl: she's delighted cos she spent a tough year repeating!

Oh cool, what's your friend doing? My sis is doing veterinary :thumb_yello:

Haha same with my friend, she also repeated! She's going doing radiography now. It's great to see all the hard work finally pay off for them isn't it? :)

the order of these is all over the place, my multi quote went backways!

Debbieeeeeee!

Aw I'm so delighted you got your course! Congratuwelldone and that is so lovely you found out just before you left, really happy for you

Tell me about Landaaahhn I wanna know where you went and all (beside's Mika's place) I miss it so much!

aw, thanks Sheree:blush-anim-cl:

London, London, London...:wub2:

It was brilliant, we got a lot more sightseeing done this time, went to the Hayward gallery(Mika's recommendation:naughty:) to see the psycho buildings, and me and my sister got in little boats on the roof! was fun

I'll put up a pic or two when they load:wink2:

Oh and Madame Tussauds! I saw Graham, and gave out to him for being so rude to you!lol

Debbie, yay! well done! When do you head off? My sis is starting in UCD

UCD! wow, well done to her!

o im sorry

im good, tired but good

don't be sorry! lol